• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Fox Brigade
Pronouns
He/Him
y6fAL6T.png

The posts we have written led us to each other. And the posts we are writing will also lead us to each other.

This phrase was adapted from the cover of NEW-S, an album by T-Square, but I wrote it with sincerity. I believe this to have been the value of the Nintendo Direct threads on ResetEra, and that value has been carried on to this site.

I encourage you all to browse the ST index in the ST |ST| to find more discussions that may lead you closer to others.

This section has been primarily copied from the previous ST.
|ST Oct 2021| by @mazi
|ST2 Nov 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or… by @Derachi
|ST3 Dec 2021| Topical Threes by @Suswave
|ST4 Jan 2022| Resurrections by @Skittzo
|ST5 Feb 2022| Xenodelayed Chronicles 3 by @Dardan Sandiego
|ST6 Mar 2022| Marchful Mode by @EvilChameleon
|ST7 Apr 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel by @EvilChameleon
|ST8 May 2022| Prime Real E-ST8 by @Barely Able
|ST9 June 2022| This is Miyamoto. Have a fun summer! by @Irene
|ST10 July 2022| Julyve A Live by @Plum
|ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody’s 11-12 Discussion Thread by @Legion of Primes
|ST12 Sept 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03 by @xghost777
|ST13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary! by @hologram
|ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear by @bellydrum
|ST15 Dec 2022| The Holidays Are a Time for Fami by @Red Monster
|ST16 Jan 2023| Team Famuary Stays Winning by @chocolate_supra
|ST17 Feb 2023| Octopath Traveling II Directland Deluxe by @SammyJ9
|ST18 Mar 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month by @Brofield
|ST19 Apr 2023| A tradition unlike any other by @Josh5890
|ST20 May 2023| Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by @Irene
|ST21 June 2023| Welcome to Famipark! by @Party Sklar
|ST22 July 2023| PIKMINVASION by @famicorpse
|ST23 Aug 2023| Things Get WEIRD by @shoptroll
|ST24 Sept 2023| Barely Able Will Star as the Main Poster in a Brand New ST (temp.) by @Barely Able
|ST25 Oct 2023| Have a Wonderful Famiversary! by @VolcanicDynamo
|ST26 Nov 2023| The Man Who Erased His Moves by @Derachi
|ST27 Dec 2023| Have a Cuppa with Your Fami by @MissingNo.
|ST28 Jan 2024| This Is Our Year by @ngpdrew
|ST29 Feb 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity by @Suswave

Below are the current requests for future STs. Feel free to notify me with @Raccoon if you'd like to be added to the list.
|STXX Unknown 20XX| by Aurc (whenever Metroid is coming out; takes precedence over other requests)
|ST31 April 2024| by big lantern ghost
!!! No one has claimed May !!!
|ST33 June 2024| by DecoReturns
!!! No one has claimed July !!!
|ST35 August 2024| by shoptroll
|ST36 September 2024| by Suswave
!!! No one has claimed October or later !!!

Last edited:
NEW

oh lmao first wtf

You did it

You actually made a T-Square themed GenDisc thread

I'm laughing my ass off, this is great 🀣

edit: OH GOD YOUR PFP TOO

ew my hero image got dirty somehow

I'll run it through the wash when I get home

Nice OP @Raccoon , can you add the future ST claims to the OP? It’s useful to keep track of.

|ST36 September 2024| by Suswave (unless it's Metroid Month)
|ST3X Unknown 202X| by Aurc (Metroid Month)

…

Excited for Unicorn Overlord, Dragon’s Dogma II, and Princess Peach Showtime this month…though realistically all I’ll have time for is Final Fantasy VII Rebirth lol.

Nice OP @Raccoon , can you add the future ST claims to the OP? It’s useful to keep track of.

|ST36 September 2024| by Suswave (unless it's Metroid Month)
|ST3X Unknown 202X| by Aurc (Metroid Month)
yeah I'll handle this when I get home

It is March. Henceforth I shall become a beacon of peace and harmony. May all of you have great fortune throughout the rest of the month.

And @Raccoon? Sincerely, the concept for your thread slaps

thrilled about the T-Square

panicking because I think I’ve forgotten how to post normal

video.

um… fuckin’…

game?

In 3 days, Switch will be 8 years old ! :D

I'm looking forward to Unicorn Overlord. Princess Peach Showtime isn't for me, but I'm sure the game will be fun for the target audience.

All I can hope for is confirmation of a Direct, General or Mini, this month or nex t! For me, this is more important than the Switch 2, which won't be released until 2025 (if the rumors are true).

What even counts as a normal post in a General Discussion ST anyway?
I [INJURY OR MALADY] last week! It's making it take so long to eat my [REGIONAL FAST FOOD] that I might not get to play any more of [THREE TO SIX MONTH OLD SWITCH EXCLUSIVE] today :(

Another cool monthly thread, nice job Raccoon. Looking forward to Dragon's Dogma 2 and whatever is being cooked up for the MH 20th Anniversary stream.

Despite the fact I celebrated Leap Day yesterday I'm still having trouble adjusting to it being a new month. Ah well.

Nice new ST.

New thread, who dis?

Really cool idea for a monthly ST, looking forward to whatever the March brings :D

I love the idea of a Town Square. Also, this is really interesting:
In addition to the Threads of the Weeks, I strongly encourage members to link to conversations they are engaged in across the site and ask any interested parties to take a look. You could summarize the conversation in brief, quote yours or others' posts with the Multi-Quote feature, or even notify users directly if you want their take specifically. My aspiration for this T-Square is that it improves the overall health of the site by broadening engagement to its otherwise most active members.
This is something most forums lack and even discourage, but imo it really directs interesting parties to conversations they might otherwise miss :)

where are the links to t-square music wtf

excellent ST πŸ™ and thanks to @Suswave for the previous one, wish I had been active in it but it was very entertaining to read nonetheless!

The personal good news of the day:

My car's finally back after being in repair for almost 3 weeks. That means i don't have to take the Mrs.' car or have her drive me if she needs it on her own.

The bad news of the day:

The amount my wallet will bleed is definitely a 4 digit number ....

And the worst news of today is:

We still have to wait 1 week for Unicorn Overlord!

So excited for Unicorn Overlord and Peach Showtime this month. Haven't played the demo for UO yet but i will over this weekend. Looks sooo great, Vanillaware's always making some pretty incredible stuff.

Wow it's so roomy in here. Like, I can stretch my arms out and not even be hitting some--- sorry! Didn't see you there!

Today is January 61st, can we please get a new direct speculation thread going? πŸ™πŸ₯Ή
When one isn’t active, Nintendo General Discussion is a great place to talk Nintendo and speculate. Last month’s thread was unique in more being about a game. I know at least one person who is interested in hosting the next thread, so that should be decided and happen this month.

You can also get back in forte, no problems!

(Let's see who gets this one)
devastating blow to dynamic notation, pianoforte in shambles

Well it has got me considering dusting off my old keyboard and getting back into piano
Abysstie Boys adding piano now, awesome

Hopefully I can have a day without sinus headaches
Hope you get better soon!

We need to get this thread started on the right note.
Mmm that's the ticket

Nintendo General Discussion is a great place to talk Nintendo and speculate
Absolutely. Princess Peach Showtime is coming out this month! We can talk about the full extent of her wardrobe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom