• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST7 Apr. 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel

Which sport are you playing first in Switch Sports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilChameleon

Rockenberg Enthusiast
Pronouns
he/him
When there's trouble you know who to call...
ST7-Banner-Start.png

Robin-Avatar.webp

Titans! Robin here. It's a new month, and there's plenty of Nintendo and other gaming news to discuss, but the H.I.V.E. are lurking around every corner, hoping to disrupt our efforts. We have to band together to find and stop them, lest this be the last Nintendo General Discussion ST Famiboards sees! Check in with Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven for more information and your individual assignments. Titans, go!

Starfire-Avatar.webp

Greetings Titans! We're going to need all of the help that we can get, so you should start by joining the Nintendo Pipeline Discord Server for a live information resource while we track down the H.I.V.E.!

Cyborg-Avatar.webp

Oh yeah Titans! My internal database says that @mazi, @Derachi, @Suswave, @Skittzo, @Dardan Sandiego and @EvilChameleon have experience with preventing the H.I.V.E. from disrupting Nintendo General Discussion STs in the past. You should make sure to consult with them and ask them for any advice they might have!

Beast-Boy-Avatar.webp

Hey Titans! I understand these are just a few of the notable games coming to the Nintendo Switch this month, but the H.I.V.E. are up to their nasty tricks, and are trying to delay their release! We have to stop them at any cost!
April 5th - Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
April 5th - MLB The Show 22
April 7th - Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
April 12th - 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

April 29th - Nintendo Switch Sports

Raven-Avatar.webp

Titans, I am a girl of few words, so I am going to let the previous six STs speak for me. Don't let this one be the last.
ST6 - Marchful Mode
ST5 - Xenodelayed Chronicles 3
ST4 - Resurrections
ST3 - Topical Threes
ST2 - Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or...
ST1 - The Beginnings

Last edited:
I almost put this website on my deli sandwich, whew.

Last edited:
Hell yeah, I'll play Football.

...Why isn't American Football on the list though?

I’m still trying to understand why Nintendo never tried to make a WarioWare mobile game. It’s seems like a perfect fit honestly…

BotW3 (Three!) would already be out tomorrow if EPD let Wario develop Zelda games. Fact.

This reminds me of the kinds of April Fools jokes 00's Nintendo forums would do.

It's the best.

If it had more purple I would leave it on, but there is a reason I use dark mode as light mode is often brighter than it needs to be.

Love the Teen Titans OP! Was such an awesome show. Gotta rewatch it sometime.

Also please add 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim and Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers to the notable releases section! Biggest releases of the month alongside Switch Sports! Everyone and their grandmas need to play all three of those games this month!

Edit: Thanks @EvilChameleon for the swift update :)

Last edited:
I am still uncertain at getting some games coming soon due to headache and I still need to go through Kirby and other stuff as well.

The games aren’t going anywhere, I know that for certain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom