• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST7 Apr. 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel

Which sport are you playing first in Switch Sports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lines lines everywhere a line!
Blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind.
Do this don't do that can't you read the lines?

the lines look like a way-too-long EDM-backed Youtube intro for a tech Youtuber that plays after said Youtuber asks a thesis question about the product being showcased and following up their question with "let's find out" or something like that

That Kirby post reminds me we still have that 1,000 piece Kirby jigsaw puzzle coming out sometime in June that I will absolutely get.

AI: The Somnium File is definitely a more enjoyable game with a guide. The puzzle solving segments really bogged down the game. They were too trial and error with logic that wouldn't come naturally to the player. Hopefully the sequel improves on those portions, hopefully by getting rid of the "time" limit altogether.
Sadly I saw in a trailer that you can only stay in a Somnium for 6 minutes still, so the time limit will still be there. I used a guide for some of the first ones and it made the game so much better.

No Mario Strikers trailer this morning, eh? Was hoping they'd continue the trend, but hopefully it still happens soon. An Indie World would also be nice.

AI: The Somnium File is definitely a more enjoyable game with a guide. The puzzle solving segments really bogged down the game. They were too trial and error with logic that wouldn't come naturally to the player. Hopefully the sequel improves on those portions, hopefully by getting rid of the "time" limit altogether.
Definitely. While the randomness is to be expected, it sometimes felt unnecessary and forced.

Kirby Turned 30 Community Game Event!
working on something very exciting i will share with you all this week, it's putting a big smile on my face

and uh taking my eyes off work lol

And here it is... my first big thread! :D

image.png

Last edited:
Some people are upset that we haven't got any news for Mario Strikers for 2 months while F-Zero fans didn't get any news in... I don't even want to type that number.

Last edited:
Oh ok thanks for the info. Interesting the company they have the most shares is giving the least third party supp lol (I know it doesn't work like that).
Its a result of them trying to buy Bandai in the 00s and Bandai being probably the most important 3rd party dev for Nintendo due to Smash/Mario Kart. Its a combination of legacy and importance
Also Bandai supports the Switch more than what we say especially some of their studios like Taiko one , the issue is with BNS only and that they dont give us the games we want :(

Its a result of them trying to buy Bandai in the 00s and Bandai being probably the most important 3rd party dev for Nintendo due to Smash/Mario Kart. Its a combination of legacy and importance
Also Bandai supports the Switch more than what we say especially some of their studios like Taiko one , the issue is with BNS only and that they dont give us the games we want :(
Oh yeah, I said it in jest. Their supp is beyond underrated, specially for their biggest franchises. Most focus, as you said, is directed at certain games people want.

And most Jp companies value those relationships hence the trust in their games and investment. There is a reason they are working in that remaster/remake game.

While not on the list, they so have a 5% share of Cygames

Same here : "let's use Bad Bunny to play our latin character, after all he's one of the biggest singers in the world right now, so I'm sure people will come see this movie!"

Though I gotta hand it to Sony, it's still a better casting than Jared Leto as Morbius
This wasn't a high bar though.

Also, has BB ever acted before? Will we get a bad bunny song to go with the movie? So many questions.
Some people are upset that we haven't got any news for Mario Strikers for 2 months while F-Zero fans didn't get any news in... I don't even want to type that number.
Well, actually, F-Zero X was released only a month ago on NSO

The only Nintendo console I own is a Virtual Boy. I've never even played a Kirby game.

Nintendo should make Metroid a yearly franchise.

2021: Metroid Dread
2022: Metroid Prime Remakester
2023: Metroid Prime 4
2024: Metroid (Animated Series)
2025: Metroid 6

M E T R O I D

They must be working on a remaster right? The games not even on PS4
The trilogy is on Gamepass at 60fps, so Square hasn't forgotten its existence. All we can do is pray for an announcement this year...
Hopefully they will give us the pixel collection before the end of the year. More Final Fantasy is always a good thing.

6 weeks..

I'm struggling so hard right now, so much awful shit is happening that I might go nuts.

Sometimes it feels like the only thing taking me through the days is the prospect of a BotW2 blowout.

Today I felt very old when I ordered an ergonomic vertical mouse to replace my high DPI gaming mouse.

I just got one too lol – Logi Lift! Loving it so far. I bought a magic trackpad, used it for 20 minutes, nope.jpg and instantly ordered the Lift.

I ordered the bigger version of the the Lift, the MX Vertical, I hope to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom