• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST7 Apr. 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel

Which sport are you playing first in Switch Sports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sockventure giveaway! (EU codes)
  • Dears! With the permission of the Moderators of this site, I am here to tell you that it's..GIVEAWAY TIME!

Thanks to the publisher and the developers, I have been gifted with 5 codes (EU keys) of Sockventure, a brand new challenging 2D platformer that will land on the eShop on April 14th!

If you are interested you should simply visit our Italian site and leave a comment to the related news (to do this you must subscribe to the site but dont worry: it is totally FREE!)

Switchitalia

the comments must be posted before April 13th and the codes will be sharedthe day after (day of release)

Prepare your...sockets?!

Last edited:
    Kirby Turned 30 Community Game Event!
  • working on something very exciting i will share with you all this week, it's putting a big smile on my face

and uh taking my eyes off work lol

And here it is... my first big thread! :D

image.png

Last edited:
    A Personal Thanks From EC
  • With this week, and thus month, winding down, I just wanted to thank everyone for putting their trust in me to "host" these threads the past two months. I had a blast putting them together, especially this one! Thank you for posting, chatting, shooting the shit, venting, celebrating, whatever it is you did in these threads, because they wouldn't be as fun without you.

"One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

And hey, stay safe and healthy so I can see you in ST8!
    -EC

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Back
    Top Bottom