• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST7 Apr. 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel

Which sport are you playing first in Switch Sports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully recommend Far: Lone Sails - It was a rather short game (2.5-3h) but man was it good - Half price right now!

tumblr_o2m6lvRAgb1rz6w0do1_640.gifv

Hey anyone ever get a Switch error 2110-3131, every other device is able to connect to my wireless router and I have restarted it but but the Switch refuses to connect. It was able to connect previously but maybe a Switch system update after a Wi-Fi update broke something in the Switch.

They are in real life but I still think Corphish was Ash's cutest companion in the whole series. So glad that they didn't have him evolved like Krabby, Crawdaunt is one scary summabitch.
Crawdaunt still rocks 😤😠 but gotta agree Corphish still the cutest.

Did anyone know that in Mario 64 if you have the wing cap and hold the jump button as you fall your descent is a little slower than normal? I knew the super leaf/Tanooki suit and the super feather in Mario World did that, but I never knew it also applied to Mario 64.

ok, debate time: what Nintendo franchise has the best boss music

and why is it, Kirby?
I'll go further and say that Kirby has the best bosses out of any Nintendo franchise. They're that good.
Did anyone know that in Mario 64 if you have the wing cap and hold the jump button as you fall your descent is a little slower than normal? I knew the super leaf/Tanooki suit and the super feather in Mario World did that, but I never knew it also applied to Mario 64.
This is something I only learned about a couple of years back! It's a small mechanic, but one that gives it a nice continuity with the other flight power ups.

Every so often I get this desire to get a gaming laptop for indie games but I never go through with it. Now that my cash tips at work have nearly quadrupled I might finally bite on one.

Uhh... why the eff is a pile of giant Yoko Taro heads just bleaching out in the desert in Nier Automata? 😳

I mean, I'm sure the answer is "because Yoko Taro" but still

What’s the opposite of Subway
There is nothing stopping any of us from pooping whenever we feel like it. Think about it for two hecking seconds and you'll know that I'm right. If you poop your pants in public and claim it's an accident, nothing is going to happen to you, no one is going to arrest you for that. You're free to poop wherever you want, and yet people still poop in toilets like gosh darn animals and it sickens me. You can poop in front of the president of the United States of America and no one can do a thing to stop you.

Anyway, the answer to your question is Domway.

There is nothing stopping any of us from pooping whenever we feel like it. Think about it for two hecking seconds and you'll know that I'm right. If you poop your pants in public and claim it's an accident, nothing is going to happen to you, no one is going to arrest you for that. You're free to poop wherever you want, and yet people still poop in toilets like gosh darn animals and it sickens me. You can poop in front of the president of the United States of America and no one can do a thing to stop you.

Anyway, the answer to your question is Domway.
PoopAway

So only 15 minutes left, right?

I gotta admit I think I've forgotten what it feels like to post in a General ST that's not OP'ed by @EvilChameleon. It's just been so long.

Thanks for putting up with us for two consecutive STs, dude. 👍

Gotta think of a really awesome final post before the thread gets locked so everyone will think I'm cool. 🤔

Had no idea Limited Run were opening a physical store. Damn, wish I was anywhere close

also random Zion siting

I live about 5 miles from the store. Didn’t go to the grand opening today but really excited to check it out soon.

Apart from GameStop we really don’t have any other game stores in the Raleigh area, so I’ve been desperate for something with any kind of retro selection.

Ya don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Now go on! GIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom