• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST Oct. 2021|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazi

picross pundit
famiboardslogofamired3jjoc.png

[WELCOME!]
Welcome to the Nintendo General Discussion thread! This is basically a place to chill, hang out and talk about all things Nintendo (games, news and announcements, speculation about upcoming Nintendo Directs, etc). Let's continue the amazing vibes and friendships we've had for years, and welcome any new members who might be joining us here for the first time.

This OP is a lot shorter than what we're used to, but hopefully it'll get expanded over time. For now, let's continue where we left off :)

[PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION THREADS]
A lot of upcoming games have dedicated pre-release discussion threads on this forum. If you're looking forward to any of these games, these threads are a good place to talk to others who are hyped as well:

[OTHER COOL THREADS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN]
here are some other cool threads you might be interested in:

[SPECIAL THANKS]
Special thanks to the people who helped shape and maintain this community by creating the predecessors to this thread: @Kevin360, @Mina, @Raccoon, @Phendrift, @Meelow, @Skittzo, chase beck, @Hero of Legend, @Plum, @reconceptualize, @BozPaggs, @Brofield, @MondoMega, @wookiee, @bellydrum, @hologram and @Sadist

Last edited:
Suggestions for future ST titles:

"We made it, Fam"
"When you're here, you're Fami"
"OTs? Where we're going we don't need OTs"

I've gotta hop into Super Rush today and unlock me some Toad colors. I'm very excited to try ranked mode without special shots!
O shit they updated! I was S+ at rank ~2,200 when I last checked, I am so addicted to ranked lol

A Boy and his Blob ... i remember the NES game and having the Gameboy game .... i think i gotta get this down the line.

If anyone is interested, Axiom Verge 1 + 2 is up for pre-order on Limited Run Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom