• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Video Game Screenshots |ST|

Oregano

Asano stan
Founder
Welcome to the handheld gaming ghetto!

Here's where we post our screenshots of portable games.

Some quick guidelines:
  1. Screens from any portable device are welcome(Switch, Steam Deck, Mobile, Vita, 3DS, etc)
  2. Screens must come from the portable mode/hardware only so no docked screenshots or emulator screens
  3. Include the name of the game(and platform)
  4. Avoid/clearly mark Spoilers!
  5. Don't spam too many screenshots in one post.

... and to start us off here are some screenshots of Ys 9 on Nintendo Switch

FApVRiJVQAEKpQ8.jpg:orig

FApVRhTVUAQxhvr.jpg:orig

FApVRiIUUAEZA8b.jpg:orig

FApVRh1VIAAQxV3.jpg:orig

I love these threads! Here, in honor of me passing 500 hours on Switch: Civilization VI with all expansion packs, including New Frontier pass:

Gaul:
civ1kcjkw.jpg

Babylon:
civ2itkyo.jpg

Maya:
civ3oyjr4.jpg

yay! one of my favorite threads.
The thread had really slowed down over the last few months but still is the perfect excuse to bring it back!

I hope other people can share their screens too, especially of some obscure gems!

The thread had really slowed down over the last few months but still is the perfect excuse to bring it back!

I hope other people can share their screens too, especially of some obscure gems!
i'll try to post screenshots more frequently, hope others do as well.

Wait... So, where we post the docked Switch screenshot?... I wanna post some of Bayonetta action since I'm playing it at the moment... :)

Already some great screenshots. In particular Kakarot looks super impressive and Sky is very scenic.

Wait... So, where we post the docked Switch screenshot?... I wanna post some of Bayonetta action since I'm playing it at the moment... :)

You need to undock it!

On a serious note someone should probably make a console screenshot thread for docked/PS/XB(/PC?) screenshots.

same as the Handheld topic please post name of game and system, do not spam too many screens, No spoilers/mark'em please!

Dynasty Warriors 9 Base Ps4 Performance Mode

FA_YcxFVkAYe2vY

FA_Yfr-VIAIscF_

FA_ajoEVcAokco_

(from Photo mode)

Dynasty Warriors 9 Base Ps4 Performance Mode (photomode)
FBX0YxzXsAYPpGY

was looking for somewhere to put some Ori and the Will of the Wisps screengrabs. They're a tad grainy when blown up (probably the fault of the nasty Switch screenshot and Twitter upload compression combined) but it actually looks really sharp on the Switch screen

FBZYr5kVQAAQ-zS

FBZYr5xVUAUC8uV

FBZYr5hVcAUIG_H

FA1L2fiVkAAp4vE

FA1LfCZVIAICloG

FA1LfCcVEAEDlnn

Hot Wheels Unleashed (Switch) - Docked screens

FApZcF7VgAIyKZL

FApZcGGVkAMeY-B

And because the car customization is so cool (hehe):

FA6LboNUcAYb8am

Moon Studios art design is unmatched, the lighting and use of color in particular

FBuNJ0bVEAMez8D

FBuNJ0oVkAEqHD1

FBuNJ0lVEAMBEj-

FBuNJ0nVkAAFe2Z

Last edited:
I already loved this thread on the old place and will contribute some pictures too!! Both from a switch in handheld mode

Smash Bros Ultimate Sora DLC:

With Sephiroth he just want to hold hands
img_4256qej59.jpg

but bullying Cloud
img_4255r8kbw.jpg

Monster Hunter Rise:

img_4254z0jm7.jpg

img_4253a7j8i.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any way to tell if you captured a screenshot in portable or docked? I have tooooooooooons of them but I really can't remember what mode I used on each one.

Welp, well I'll see if I can remember some, at least most platformers I play on handheld so that should be easy.

No more heroes 3 (Switch portable mode)

Wait, I think I will start with this to share the message

Last edited:
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD (Switch portable mode)

I post this anticipating SMTV and also to better appreciate the graphical leap the series will offer us in few weeks

Last edited:
Because I love some good third party ports, here is Rocket League on Switch Performance mode and as always portable:

img_42714sjw1.jpg

img_4266gdk2y.jpg

img_4267jykjz.jpg

img_42724xjgk.jpg

The game really changed since release. It looks and performance much better.

Back
Top Bottom