• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST Oct. 2021|

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, what's happening fami-

200.gif

I wanna use the style with the Famicom colours but light mode is always way too bright for my eyes :cry:
oh wait how do I mess with styles? the layered greys are kinda doing something weird with my ability to tell what’s going on, so if there are alternates I would like to try them

oh wait how do I mess with styles? the layered greys are kinda doing something weird with my ability to tell what’s going on, so if there are alternates I would like to try them

Bottom left corner where it says "belly White"

Can't wait for the 1 hour showcase for SMT V tomorrow at TGS.

My most anticipated game this year.

Hello folks! Lurked GAF and ERA for many, many years without ever posting much but this new board has spurred me to try to become a more active participant in the discussions :) Forum is already off to a fantastic start it seems!

Hello folks! Lurked GAF and ERA for many, many years without ever posting much but this new board has spurred me to try to become a more active participant in the discussions :) Forum is already off to a fantastic start it seems!
Yesssss it’s working

We’re turning the lurkers into shitposters

Hey everybody! So great to see lurkers start to become more active, the more the merrier! You're all welcome here

Anybody bought or is planning on getting the Nintendo Lego set?

Same as everyone else, too expensive sadly. I mean I could get it, but also I could fund the rest of my switch games for the year haha

Love how active this place is already, considering it’s the middle of the workday here in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom