• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Rhythm Heaven appreciation thread

pokeDrago

Rattata
Rhythm Heaven Fever, the best game of all time turns 10 next year. Here is my favorite remix

Use this thread to post your favorite rhythm heavens or express your love. Anything from the games themselves to your favorite custom remixes like so:

Or dont post and let this thread die. Your choice

I've always been fond of this custom remix:

One of the absolute best
I’m surprised there hasn’t been one on Switch yet to take advantage of HD Rumble.
I'm feeling good about seeing one in the next 2 years tbh. They usually come out near the end of a systems life anyway, coincidence or otherwise.

I'd be perfectly ok if there were no additional gimmicks but I'm sure they will find some way to shake it up, I'm excited for whatever they do

This is the most PokeDrago thread imaginable and I'm here for it.

Pls give us Rhythm Heaven 5 on Switch

yes! one of my favorite nintendo series.

legit had a queued up youtube playlist with a bunch of the rhythm heaven vocal tracks and had my kids marching behind me around the room to the beats two weekends ago. was ridiculous (and they also tired out very easily lmao).

Rhythm heaven fever was such a good game. Really hope they make another one, I can't stand all the references to it in wario ware.

I love this franchise so much. I still have hope for a Switch game, but I’m not holding my breath.

With WarioWare successfully out the door, I think it's time for Rhythm Heaven on Switch. I hope they make it happen.

I truly hope we'll get another one soon, MegaMix was amazing and I'd love another entry which consists of more remixes and a ton of new ones. It's such a wonderful little series!

Yeah put them all on Switch plus a brand new one. Can't get enough of those games. It's so satisfying to get a perfect score on a level. You really have to become one with the rhythm.

The fact such a longrunning, active, franchise hasn't got a rep in Smash has been mind boggling.

Big fan of the first three games. MegaMix was pretty shit so I'm hoping a Switch entry goes back to the old formula.

rhythm heaven is absolutely goated. fever was a staple at friend hangouts for months because it was so simple yet ao addicting.

one of my favorite memories with the series is lumbearjack in megamix. when those cats show up in the background and start swaying back and forth i laughed so hard i failed the minigame

Somehow, I'd managed to avoid the entire franchise up until now and was only properly introduced to it via the amazing Rhythm Heaven Reanimated. (Which I'm posting here anyway even though everyone I expect everyone in this thread will have seen it.)

Now, I'm trying to decide which ones to pick up and waiting/hoping for a new one to be announced.
(I'm also totally on board for a Smash rep that I'm sad will probably never happen.)

Back
Top Bottom