• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L51NvvX.jpeg

With this post, I hereby join the Famiboards 1,000-post club!!

Here’s to another 1,000 shitposts, music project teases, and TTYD copium posts!

so did anyone reclaim ST30 after I relinquished it? because I'd absolutely do one in our present crisis
( the wind suggests that no one really jumped at the opportunity and it’s still absolutely yours if you want it. )

Btw, do we have any taker for ST30 yet? Raccoon stepped down, and it's not that much longer until March...

Edit: Whoops, just saw there was a recent development.

Last edited:
Damn, Two Directs in quick succession? We're eating good
( The wind says you might get the direct faster if we get to the next page faster... but don't take the wind's word for it. TBD. Maybe Update #6 should come first. )

UPDATE #6 – Through Page 50
UPDATE #6 – Through Page 50

Hey! @Suswave Support again! Here's UPDATE #6.

Election tensions got heated as the debate continued. BOOKS tried to make Bingle a fascist?! And @VolcanicDynamo took a bold stand... and STRUCK Sus.wav!

However, Sus.wav took this to mean that 2uswave's approach was out of hand, and BANISHED them from the board. Chaos ensued, and @Suswave stopped responding.

Finally, the ELECTION arrived... and it was a bust! ████████ took over the Election Results video and announced some kind of Direct... for today!

As soon as this was announced... the game ceased completely.

DIGNITY Standings
  1. BOOKS – 1444
  2. ABYSS – 395
  3. LOVE – 164
  4. TWO – 121
  5. ALL – 391
  6. MUSIC – 104
  7. MY ASS – -123
  8. REALITY – -138

9. GAME – ???
Positions are holding! The mysterious GAME faction disappeared not long after being formed, so we can't see their score...

FACTION Activity

The following calculations are since the last update (Page 30).

FACTION
LOVE
TWO
BOOKS
ABYSS
STRIKE​
-50​
-12​
-8​
-4​
GAMBIT​
-94​
-88​
+137 -32​
-90​
EXALT​
GRACE​
+73​
+60​
+85​
+35​
MANIFEST​
+90​
+30​
+10​
+20​

LIMINAL
MUSIC
ALL
REALITY
MY ASS
STRIKE​
-6​
-6​
GAMBIT​
EXALT​
GRACE​
+8​
+97​
+10​
+1​
MANIFEST​

GAMBITS

Other ACTIONS

PLOT

( The wind is waiting for the turn of the page... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom