• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a long 14 hour day and just now got to check out the news, I miss anything big? Seems like the tldr is that we’re (probably) on for next week now and the Direct thread imploded and officially has “I’m not reading that many” more pages
War has begun........

marshmallow-cat.gif
Now Lea is sad. YOU MONSTER

YkFSdj1.jpeg

GAMBIT: I attempt to jump in front of and BLOCK meatbag's STRIKE on BOOKS
DAMMIT CHOC DON'T GET IN THE WAY

@meatbag’s STRIKE hits LOVE instead!
NOOOOOO it was BOOKS that was meant to fall!

Order must be absolute! Order must reign above all! So it is written in the BOOK of Absolute Law!
Down with law! Down with order! 2uswave is gone and it's because of these blasted rules!

GAMBIT: PLAGUE OF PESTILENCE

Locust4.gif

House TWO unleashes their crickets onto the world! These bugs are especially parched for parchment. You know what that means, BOOKS! Also they're bugs! There's a programming joke there somewhere!

Down with law! Down with order! 2uswave is gone and it's because of these blasted rules!

Locust4.gif

House TWO unleashes their crickets onto the world! These bugs are especially parched for parchment. You know what that means, BOOKS! Also they're bugs! There's a programming joke there somewhere!
93408-67DEB133-7CD2-45C6-BF2A-065526A63A96-0-1508151706.gif

Locust4.gif

REVERSE GAMBIT: Pesticide Bombs

Bombs that annihilate all insects within its range! All houses may be granted this weapon. Sure hope Bingle doesn't get caught in the crossfire.........

Adulthood is realizing that Al was the most relatable and best character on the show, and that Tim is just kind of an asshole. Plus he’s Tim Allen, soooo…
How weird is it that I related to Al and found him to be the best character when I was like ten 🤣

Bombs that annihilate all insects within its range! All houses may be granted this weapon. Sure hope Bingle doesn't get caught in the crossfire.........
NOOOOO DON'T GO AFTER THE HOUSE PETS

GAMBIT: Give Bingle lessons from the BOOK of Absolute Law. Indoctrinate Educate him on the ways of our House. Other houses should participate.
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Knowledge

+4 BOOKS Base Knowledge
+3 Chorus Faction

Threshold: 15 Dogs by André Alexis

Let’s Roll…
D1
6 + D2 2

SUCCESS (15/15)

You try to turn Candidate Bingle into a fascist, you piece of shit!! WHY would you DO that to BINGLE?! and HELLO, we don’t need another FASCIST CANDIDATE!!!!

I’M SO ANGRY THAT YOU DID THIS. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

oh

oh I yelled too much and I’m

m—
  • @Suswave passes out
  • CANDIDATE BINGLE ate some of your BOOKS
  • BINGLE has gained a POLITICAL ALIGNMENT: The Hungry No More Party (HNM)
  • BINGLE has gained a FAVORITE FOOD: BOOKS
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 4
  • BOOKS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 8
  • because of the BOOKS
  • (that got eaten…)

You know, there have been some great Wilsons in TV and film.

Wilson from Home Improvement.
Wilson from House.
Wilson from Cast Away.

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Chaos

+2 TWO Base Chaos

Threshold: 11 on a Cricket Team

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 6

FAILURE (10/11)

• @Suswave is still unconscious
  • You set your crickets free
  • They do not come back
  • TWO loses Gambit Yeah!s x 8
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 8

REVERSE REVERSE GAMBIT: House Two Crickets develop insecticide resistance to block the status effects of the pesticide bomb.

BINGLE HAS TURNED AGAINST US!!!! HE HAS BECOME TOO STRONG FOR US, TOO POWERFUL!!!!! OUR ONLY HOPE ARE THE PESTICIDE BOMBS!!!!!!

Polish_20240216_000621405.jpg

SUS.WAV!!!!! I BESEECH YOU MY LIEGE!!!!!! GRANT MY GAMBIT SUCCESS SO THAT WE MAY PURGE THIS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

Just as a reminder, Bingle shedded his skin, leaving behind an insectoid husk, thus it is logical to assume that Bingle is some sort of canine insect hybrid creature.

And now I've rediscovered Mindless Selfless Indulgence. Forgot how much I loved this kind of stuff back in highschool.

You try to turn Candidate Bingle into a fascist, you piece of shit!! WHY would you DO that to BINGLE?! and HELLO, we don’t need another FASCIST CANDIDATE!!!!

I’M SO ANGRY THAT YOU DID THIS. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!
*Bingle arfs conservatively*
. . .goddammit I was gonna vote for them

BINGLE HAS TURNED AGAINST US!!!! HE HAS BECOME TOO STRONG FOR US, TOO POWERFUL!!!!!
BECAUSE OF YOUR GAMBIT!!! 😩😩😩
OUR ONLY HOPE ARE THE PESTICIDE BOMBS!!!!!!

Polish_20240216_000621405.jpg

SUS.WAV!!!!! I BESEECH YOU MY LIEGE!!!!!! GRANT MY GAMBIT SUCCESS SO THAT WE MAY PURGE THIS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!
I swear if you purge our dog
n4nWYXX.gif

Just as a reminder, Bingle shedded his skin, leaving behind an insectoid husk, thus it is logical to assume that Bingle is some sort of canine insect hybrid creature.
OR MAYBE BINGLE'S JUST SPECIAL

REVERSE REVERSE GAMBIT: House Two Crickets develop insecticide resistance to block the status effects of the pesticide bomb.
BINGLE HAS TURNED AGAINST US!!!! HE HAS BECOME TOO STRONG FOR US, TOO POWERFUL!!!!! OUR ONLY HOPE ARE THE PESTICIDE BOMBS!!!!!!

GAMBITS NOT VIABLE

The preceding GAMBIT failed. The crickets are free. They’re doing their own thing.

@D36 — you have openly admitted to attempting to simultaneously attack a CANDIDATE and kill a dog in cold blood.

Clearly, 2uswave’s damage runs deep.

Further attempts will have consequences.

I am not your liege. I am the GAME ENGINE. I am FAIR and JUST.

GAMBITS NOT VIABLE

The preceding GAMBIT failed. The crickets are free. They’re doing their own thing.

@D36 — you have openly admitted to attempting to simultaneously attack a CANDIDATE and kill a dog in cold blood.

Clearly, 2uswave’s damage runs deep.

Further attempts will have consequences.

I am not your liege. I am the GAME ENGINE. I am FAIR and JUST.
03d.jpg

Forgive me........ I had forgotten myself......

To be fair, the GAMBIT backfired. Bingle only seems to have discovered a passion for EATING MORE BOOKS, not internalizing their contents…
Ooooooh they must've been arfing conservatively as in, like, cautiously. Got it.

*gives Bingle a scritchy scratch*
Sorry I misinterpreted your intent, bud ❤️

I feel like Microsoft pushing console power (and likely cost) feels like an odd direction to go with all these AAA game problems and layoffs. Because that’s what’ll solve all the industry’s development problems: Just add a ton more power!
I mean, there's a good reason Xbox is in 3rd place overall. They're simply doing what they're seemingly best at: not having a great strategy.

I go to sleep and come back to... FAMIBOARDS: Civil War

Why are y'all attacking BOOKS? It was the GAME that took our friend away! We should be united against the injustice that comes from sus.wav, @VolcanicDynamo and @2uswave did nothing wrong :mad:

I STRIKE GAME IN THE NAME OF ABYSS

Damn i'm so tired.

But at least the next two workweeks are only 4 day weeks for me. Thank god for leftover 2023 vacation days.

You know, if one would've told me that this is a screenshot from a new Charlie's Angels movie that plays around Halloween, i would've believed them.

Adulthood is realizing that Al was the most relatable and best character on the show, and that Tim is just kind of an asshole. Plus he’s Tim Allen, soooo…

Al carried kinda the whole show for me.

You know, if one would've told me that this is a screenshot from a new Charlie's Angels movie that plays around Halloween, i would've believed them.
Even that woulda had me more hyped, especially if they had brought back Drew, Lucy, and Cameron

Al carried kinda the whole show for me.
Home Improvement is like DBZ for me, in that when I look back on it I think it was a whole show carried by great supporting characters with an absolute buffoon of a lead who you're supposed to know is a ridiculous parody but then people ended up taking him seriously and putting him on a pedestal.

I'd be able to laugh more at Tim (the character) had it not been for my adulthood realization of who Tim (the actor) actually is. And it became really obvious to me when he moved on to his next show which he had much more creative input with (for the worse).

But Al, Jill, Wilson, Randy, 90s sitcom MVPs right there.

Even that woulda had me more hyped, especially if they had brought back Drew, Lucy, and Cameron

Home Improvement is like DBZ for me, in that when I look back on it I think it was a whole show carried by great supporting characters with an absolute buffoon of a lead who you're supposed to know is a ridiculous parody but then people ended up taking him seriously and putting him on a pedestal.

I'd be able to laugh more at Tim (the character) had it not been for my adulthood realization of who Tim (the actor) actually is. And it became really obvious to me when he moved on to his next show which he had much more creative input with (for the worse).

But Al, Jill, Wilson, Randy, 90s sitcom MVPs right there.

Well what you can say is that if Tim Allen would've actually listened to the lessons Tim Taylor learned via Al, Wilson, Jill and the others, he would be a better man than he is today.

tf did they do to Goku in the english dub??

tf did they do to Goku in the english dub??

Dunno if it's a dub thing, but we're not going to pretend that Goku lives on a single brain cell and relies on everyone around him for anything that's not beating the shit out of someone, right?

Piccolo "raised" his kid(s) (and would likely be a better husband for Chi-chi), for example.

Dunno if it's a dub thing, but we're not going to pretend that Goku lives on a single brain cell and relies on everyone around him for anything that's not beating the shit out of someone, right?

Piccolo "raised" his kid(s) (and would likely be a better husband for Chi-chi), for example.
Nope that's just ignoring a bunch of the stuff he has done, acting like Goku never spent time with Gohan is just wrong and while Goku certainly isn't the smartest person alive he's not just a fight-hungry idiot like for some reason everybody says.

b3c0705a-745b-4401-b335-12639de0efae.jpg

ca7a6b44-93bc-4125-b4ba-80b420e05722.jpg

679fdccb-1f9f-4991-a310-5539b59040ba.jpg

Tommy Tallarico is probably forced to sell his mansion since he is not doing so hot. The decor has me amazed this morning. Imagine living in this. I would not be able to relax...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom