• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my General Discussion post totals, by ST:

ST1: 69
ST2: 100
ST3: 124
ST4: 95
ST5: 67
ST6: 11
ST7: 63
ST8: 29
ST9: 62
ST10: 18
ST11: 25
ST12: 82
ST13: 124
ST14: 137
ST15: 111
ST16: 77
ST17: 15
ST18: 12
ST19: 39
ST20: 35
ST21: 18
ST22: 30
ST23: 36
ST24: 4
ST25: 33
ST26: 5
ST27: 15
ST28: 6
ST29: 100

So I was wrong earlier; I have hit triple digits before, five times in fact. They were at the beginning (when I still mostly stuck to this thread out of Era holdover habits and also was generally more active as I was a mod) and shortly after my mod term ended (where I got a second wind of sorts in terms of activity). But the last time was two years ago!

The forum has obviously become a lot less centralized around this thread in the past two years, so it's a testament to the joy and creativity of @Suswave's game that this thread reached as many pages as it did (and that I posted as much as I did). So thank you Sus! This was incredible!

And good luck @Raccoon, your threads are always delightful and I look forward to your (first ever?!) General Discussion thread!

Here are my General Discussion post totals, by ST:

ST1: 69
ST2: 100
ST3: 124
ST4: 95
ST5: 67
ST6: 11
ST7: 63
ST8: 29
ST9: 62
ST10: 18
ST11: 25
ST12: 82
ST13: 124
ST14: 137
ST15: 111
ST16: 77
ST17: 15
ST18: 12
ST19: 39
ST20: 35
ST21: 18
ST22: 30
ST23: 36
ST24: 4
ST25: 33
ST26: 5
ST27: 15
ST28: 6
ST29: 100

So I was wrong earlier; I have hit triple digits before, five times in fact. They were at the beginning (when I still mostly stuck to this thread out of Era holdover habits and also was generally more active as I was a mod) and shortly after my mod term ended (where I got a second wind of sorts in terms of activity). But the last time was two years ago!

The forum has obviously become a lot less centralized around this thread in the past two years, so it's a testament to the joy and creativity of @Suswave's game that this thread reached as many pages as it did (and that I posted as much as I did). So thank you Sus! This was incredible!

And good luck @Raccoon, your threads are always delightful and I look forward to your (first ever?!) General Discussion thread!
I see I have the honor of your lowest post total…

yall a friend of mine brought me back a bunch of toffees from England and I'm afraid I'm gonna eat so many toffees that I die from eating toffees
Easy solution: brew some tea. Sip tea every time you eat a toffee. You'll fill up quick, it's more delightful for the tastebuds, and the tea will perk your body right up!

Easy solution: brew some tea. Sip tea every time you eat a toffee. You'll fill up quick, it's more delightful for the tastebuds, and the tea will perk your body right up!
oooh I need some perk

I am on allergy meds and they're bout to put me to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

yall a friend of mine brought me back a bunch of toffees from England and I'm afraid I'm gonna eat so many toffees that I die from eating toffees
Easy solution: brew some coffee. Sip coffee every time you eat a toffee. Confuse yourself, blur the lines between them until you have no idea which is which. And when you have destroyed the boundary between toffee and coffee? You will be as a god; immortal, body unchanging with food or drink.

two and a half years and 15k posts later
goddamn that's a long time to be left in suspense

You sure this isn’t some part of that Willy Wonka experience we just don’t know about yet?
naaaah the only timothee chalamet property I'm involved with this weekend is muhfuggin duuuuuuuuuuuuuune

Easy solution: brew some coffee. Sip coffee every time you eat a toffee. Confuse yourself, blur the lines between them until you have no idea which is which. And when you have destroyed the boundary between toffee and coffee? You will be as a god; immortal, body unchanging with food or drink.
ctoffee

gpnSt0T.jpeg

Spice Girls performing at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Summer Olympics is just one of the many many reasons why that's probably my favorite Olympics since I've been watching them starting in 2002.

I would watch the heck out of the Spice Girls cutting through the galactic feudal politics with the power of pop

You sure this isn’t some part of that Willy Wonka experience we just don’t know about yet?
I assume the candies are real. At least I hope they are:

At least one of you here must be willing to pay $1k for a subway sandwich, yeah?

That better have been a mindblowing sandwich. What could possibly be inside that-- oh, smells like a scam.

IMG_8504.jpg
I’ve built worse but this kit is inflicted with a ton of minor issues that drag it down. Combo form looks solid but you have to buy 2 kits to do it. Definitely done worse from Moderoid tho

There was a time when having an evening nap and waking up around 9pm would have me feeling rested and amped and going "yeeeah now I can stay up late with video games or a movie!!"
but now it instead leaves me going "hmmmm what about just more sleep tho"

There was a time when having an evening nap and waking up around 9pm would have me feeling rested and amped and going "yeeeah now I can stay up late with video games or a movie!!"
but now it instead leaves me going "hmmmm what about just more sleep tho"
naps were never on my terms so I fuckin’ hate them tbh

like my inattentive-type add shit meant sometimes just surprise inability to be conscious with no warning

I have blacked out through more than a couple things I really would have rather been awake for

and then post-medication, if I ended up having a nap, it was like… alright, that’ll cook your meds for the day and you will sleep fucking deeply unright

rest often evades me

Last edited:
One last message in this thread before it's all over. I've said this numerous times, but screw it, I'll say it again. Thanks for the incredible thread, @Suswave! Some of the most enjoyment I've gotten out of a thread on Famiboards. Here's to a good March!

Dogpiling with the Suspraise. Been a hell of a month, and the effort and LOVE you put into it all was incredible. Wish I could write up a whole damn thing but I'm big seepy so instead I'm gonna sip some raspberry tea and oh shit wait my dad it watching vintage English saloon racing on youtube I'ma wake up right quick holy shit

Thanks @Suswave for hosting the February ST! @Raccoon ’s March ST is here!

Also one last time for fun, I STRIKE @meatbag in the name of LOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom