• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? β€” Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I totally forgot this was coming to Switch (probably because I also thought THQ Nordic forgot it was coming to Switch)

Uhh... maybe you can start the installation now

(Are installation speeds fast on PS5? I honestly don't know)

Installing, yes (mostly?).

"Copying"? No. Far from it. The actual opposite.

And if there's a DL needed too (Day 1 patch or whatever) you can basically say goodbye to playing anytime soon.

Uhh... maybe you can start the installation now

(Are installation speeds fast on PS5? I honestly don't know)
Only gonna get home in the evening unfortunately... I'll just have to hope it won't be too long and/or not sleep
Installing, yes (mostly?).

"Copying"? No. Far from it. The actual opposite.

And if there's a DL needed too (Day 1 patch or whatever) you can basically say goodbye to playing anytime soon.
Copying on PS4 is so slow, everytime even a small Fortnite update was downloaded I needed 1+ hour more just for copying. Such a bummer when you just wanna play a few rounds with friends

People: NSW top 10 software sweep in Japan is back!

Me: I’m not impressed until NSW top 30 software sweep in Japan is back

Currently playing Yakuza 6 and Blasphemous 2. Blasphemous 2 owns.

Yakuza 6 being back on the Dragon Engine is the feeling you get when you've been sick for a few days but now you're feeling better and you can go back to eating regular food and not just soup.

Y2K finally happened:

fwiw it's not quite a server connection issue, the game can typically be played offline. it's just the "connecting" screen where the game happens to get stuck with this bug, even if you're in airplane mode. still very strange/funny/hopefully they patch it

In some good news my Xbox wishlist is fully restored.

Though I need to come to odds that SW Starfighter, Jedi starfighter, mercenaries, secret weapons over Normandy, otogi, Gladius, Ninja Gaiden black, and ssx3 are never going on sale and I should just start buying them already XD

Random Kickstarter plug, but the old Magi-Nation card game is relaunching on Kickstarter today, perhaps some of you played the classic Game Boy Color game:

They do have a stretch goal to port all old games to modern systems.

(I'm not affiliated with this Kickstarter, just happy to see a childhood favorite return)

February is drawing to a close

Once again, thank you for the wonderful ST, @Suswave, we needed that creative energy in this world

Looking forward to your March thread, @Raccoon

Let's keep on expanding our worlds! If the year can take the leap, so can you.The worst thing that could happen is Theatrhythm won't acknowledge you as real lol

If I were to work in the game industry (and I don't), I think I'd would want to work at someplace like Falcolm or Hal. Work on middle tier titles that won't get you the big AAA praise and attention but you could put out titles that appeal to specific audiences within reasonable timeframes.

Of course, working at these studios may suck. But I'm saying as what type of games I would rather work on, I'd prefer working on these type of titles with reasonable team sizes than a big AAA production.

If I were to work in the game industry (and I don't), I think I'd would want to work at someplace like Falcolm or Hal. Work on middle tier titles that won't get you the big AAA praise and attention but you could put out titles that appeal to specific audiences within reasonable timeframes.

Of course, working at these studios may suck. But I'm saying as what type of games I would rather work on, I'd prefer working on these type of titles with reasonable team sizes than a big AAA production.
the trick is to make your own game, then make your own company, but move at a glacial pace so you never have any income or outcome until your game is ready to be released, decades after you mentioned it, like a fever dream breaking containment, like the apocalyptic visions crossing from neural curiosities to life before your eyes, screaming, screaming

i’m well, thanks for asking

the trick is to make your own game, then make your own company, but move at a glacial pace so you never have any income or outcome until your game is ready to be released, decades after you mentioned it, like a fever dream breaking containment, like the apocalyptic visions crossing from neural curiosities to life before your eyes, screaming, screaming

What you need to do is to start selling .jpgs of spaceships you swear you're going to make in the final game to people. And then when people start asking where your game is, just tell them that your visions is even grander than what you originally dreamed so you need additional time and money to make it happen. Rinse and repeat until law enforcement is called.

I… also may have accidentally bought too many gift cards for regions I can’t use

so if anyone is planning any sort of giveaway…

Fed ex is taking forever to deliver my copy of ff7 rebirth

This is the last time I’m going physical for specific day one releases

Fed ex, more like fed up.

What you need to do is to start selling .jpgs of spaceships you swear you're going to make in the final game to people. And then when people start asking where your game is, just tell them that your visions is even grander than what you originally dreamed so you need additional time and money to make it happen. Rinse and repeat until law enforcement is called.
i defy obliteration

Fed ex is taking forever to deliver my copy of ff7 rebirth

This is the last time I’m going physical for specific day one releases

Fed ex, more like fed up.
a fed horse is eventually good, an ex-horse is forever bad

a fed horse is eventually good, an ex-horse is forever bad
I made this a long time ago when my steam deck got delayed

IMG_0398.jpg

Darth Fed Ex β€œI’ve delayed the package, pray I don’t delay it any further”

Me: β€œ This deals getting worse all the time.”

I made this a long time ago when my steam deck got delayed

IMG_0398.jpg

Darth Fed Ex β€œI’ve delayed the package, pray I don’t delay it any further”

Me: β€œ This deals getting worse all the time.”
FedEx sucks but I’m glad that most of you aren’t subjected to the kind of shit FedEx and UPS pull in Canada

someone can send you something you have no idea about and then it’ll get held hostage for $100 in β€œbrokerage fees,” and if you pay them, they’ll leave a note outside your apartment building saying they tried to deliver it (but didn’t even knock on the door or use the buzzer code) and the only place you can pick it up is on the entire other side of the city, where you live without a car, and you have two days before they send it back

FedEx sucks but I’m glad that most of you aren’t subjected to the kind of shit FedEx and UPS pull in Canada

someone can send you something you have no idea about and then it’ll get held hostage for $100 in β€œbrokerage fees,” and if you pay them, they’ll leave a note outside your apartment building saying they tried to deliver it (but didn’t even knock on the door or use the buzzer code) and the only place you can pick it up is on the entire other side of the city, where you live without a car, and you have two days before they send it back
This might be what kills physical day one releases for me as I paid for an extra membership for release day delivery

thrilled to fall back into the warm and loving arms of a normal ST

the age of @Raccoon draws near!

Modern day Final Fantasy.

We just need Sakaguchi saying something like "Japanese RPGs were a mistake.".
I'm mad enough at all the stuff the FFXVI team said about the genre, if Sakaguchi said this I would yeet myself into the moon on a whale

Embracer seems to collapse somehow, Saber Interactive plans to leave Embracer to be privately owned, and Jason Schreier implies something is going on with Gearbox too.
*googles antonyms for "embrace"*
nah.. none of those are funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom