• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Nintendo denied Binding of Isaac Rebirth on 3DS because it has controversial contents and now they have 10 Hentai games a week on their platform

████████: You’ll be thrilled to know exactly how much proof I have prepared. : - )

and, in time, it will be revealed.

but I prefer a more… direct approach. : - )

My surprise — and my origins — will come all at once.

Just a little longer now. : - )
Right...

* Volcanic glared at It. This was the response he expected - an appeal to the community's sensibilities, but the same ambiguity as usual. But he steeled himself. Volcanic took a breath, then continued.

Thank you for your answer.

* Time was running out. Volcanic knew what he had to do. But there was something he needed to know.

I have one more question.

CANDIDATE QUESTION for Suswave: This game, it's been weird and wacky and a lot of fun. But something is wrong. More than chaos versus order, more than pitting members against each other in friendly competition. I think you can feel it.

* Volcanic removed the medal adorning his hat, He held it forward, right where Suswave could see it.

SPIT WINNER - a badge that Suswave gave Volcanic in a previous thread.

We've been friends for some time now. You've given me some wonderful memories here, and I value them immensely. That includes this game. But I need to try something. Do you trust me?

CANDIDATE QUESTION for Suswave: This game, it's been weird and wacky and a lot of fun. But something is wrong. More than chaos versus order, more than pitting members against each other in friendly competition. I think you can feel it.

We've been friends for some time now. You've given me some wonderful memories here, and I value them immensely. That includes this game. But I need to try something. Do you trust me?
Suswave: ...always, bud. I trust you.

they should make every student who says this write one of their assignments in assembly
I have taken an entire course in Assembly, I don't need a reminder 😭

real talk, the logic puzzle of assembly isn't always as bad as modern coding syntax, even if one average assembly is way worse

It’s been one whole year since I released my Nintendo diss track! 🤯 I released it on 2/10/2023 to be precise.

Sorry I’ve been so quiet on the status of these music projects over the last year. There’s so much I want to share, and I’m really excited to share it with this community, but I want to keep my lips sealed until I’m a bit closer to releasing any of it. Truth be told, this second project was NOT meant to take over a year to make… I thought I’d have it done by May or June of 2023 (lol). But other time commitments and the ballooning scope of the project have forced me to take way longer than I’d like. The second song is completely finished, but now the video needs to be put into production.

Regardless, thanks to everyone in this community who listened to my first song. Every comment — positive or constructive — means so much to me, so I really appreciate everyone who took time to watch the video! I’m simultaneously working on a few new projects so I hope to have more to share soon-ish.

I STRIKE Sus.wav in the name of BOOKS.

naS69Uf.png

Sus.wav: …Wow. You really did it. You STRUCK a Candidate.

Since I am the GAME, I will create a new liminal faction called “GAME”.

They will receive retroactive GRACE for the entire thread, then be hit by your STRIKE. I don’t think it will hurt much.

I’m not surprised, you know.

2uswave’s calls to violence and disorderly conduct were bound to reach someone.

I will not punish you for this.

But I will punish them.

k7RGFi1.png

2uswave: hey woah wait a minute, I didn’t do—

naS69Uf.png

By my will…

YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE SANCTITY OF THIS GAME.

k7RGFi1.png

NO, WAIT I DIDN’T—

naS69Uf.png

FOR DISRUPTING THE GAME, ADVOCATING VIOLENCE, AND ATTACKING A CANDIDATE

k7RGFi1.png

PLEASE, I DIDN’T DO THIS, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME, WE’RE ALL IN—

naS69Uf.png

I BANISH YOU FROM THIS GAME, FROM THIS THREAD, AND FROM THIS FORUM

k7RGFi1.png

NO! NO!!! JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO—

( 2uswave has left the game. )

naS69Uf.png

They will receive retroactive GRACE for the entire thread, then be hit by your STRIKE. I don’t think it will hurt much.

But I will punish them.

k7RGFi1.png

naS69Uf.png

By my will…

k7RGFi1.png

NO, WAIT I DIDN’T—

naS69Uf.png

k7RGFi1.png

naS69Uf.png

k7RGFi1.png

. . .

well at least this means Candidate Bingle has a better shot

I rend a small opening in a distant region of The Abyss, should any banished person or persons be seeking refuge.

Sorry I’ve been so quiet on the status of these music projects over the last year. There’s so much I want to share, and I’m really excited to share it with this community, but I want to keep my lips sealed until I’m a bit closer to releasing any of it. Truth be told, this second project was NOT meant to take over a year to make… I thought I’d have it done by May or June of 2023 (lol). But other time commitments and the ballooning scope of the project have forced me to take way longer than I’d like. The second song is completely finished, but now the video needs to be put into production.
Truly the Silksong of Nintendo-themed music projects.

…y’all I don’t know what to do about that. that’s um.

look, tbh, I’m more than a little afraid.

and more than a lottle tired.

uhhhhhh

mm. uh. hmm. um. shit.

…don’t fuckin’ vote for that guy! we’ll show them!!

uhhhhhh

mm. uh. hmm. um. shit.

naS69Uf.png

Sus.wav: Cute. Pointless, but cute.

I am not interfering with this election. I am fair. I will trust the votes and respect them.

Removing 2uswave was a matter of security, safety, and fairness to the rest of us. Who knows what they would have done with free reign of the place.

Let me do my job, and I’ll let you do yours.

naS69Uf.png

I am not interfering with this election. I am fair. I will trust the votes and respect them.

Removing 2uswave was a matter of security, safety, and fairness to the rest of us. Who knows what they would have done with free reign of the place.

uh...

. . .

CANDIDATE QUESTION: Sus.wav, what do you think Suswave's job is..?

No, I think that maybe we're not using STRIKEs enough.

We must take revenge for 2uswave! I STRIKE BOOKS IN THE NAME OF TWO
Hey whoa whoa whoa, @VolcanicDynamo is in House BOOKS, and Volc was 2uswave's friend! Attacking their friend isn't revenge!!

uhhhhhhhhhh GAMBIT: I attempt to jump in front of and BLOCK meatbag's STRIKE on BOOKS

naS69Uf.png

What do you-
But I will punish them.

k7RGFi1.png

naS69Uf.png

By my will…

k7RGFi1.png

NO, WAIT I DIDN’T—

naS69Uf.png

k7RGFi1.png

naS69Uf.png

k7RGFi1.png

...you...

* 2uswave was gone. Kicked out of the game. He failed his friend. He might have failed the whole forum.

How could you?! All this? Over a stupid game?

* Volcanic shook with rage. 2uswave did not deserve this.

You say you know justice, but you blame someone else for what I did. You have a problem with me! Ban me from the game! Kick me off of the-

...off of the...forum...?

* Volcanic face grew pale. He trembled - not with rage, but with fear.

You...you shouldn't be able to do that. How do you have access to-

Shit...!

* If Volcanic's suspicions were correct, Suswave getting tired all of a sudden was no coincidence. He had to hide his fear. He had to try.

...Sus! Sus!!

* He was all put of sweet treats, and there was no way he could rely on Sus.wav for a fair chance at a GAMBIT, not after that STRIKE. All he could do was be there for his friend.
uhhhhhh

mm. uh. hmm. um. shit.

Y-You have my support. I VOTE for Suswave in the name of BOOKS, or whatever. But you know this goes beyond just a vote! You said you trusted me. You have to listen. This is going beyond your game! You need to shut your scripts down! We're in danger! You're in-
naS69Uf.png

Your job does not give you jurisdiction over the forum. You can't ban a member like that! You're not following due process! That's not justice! You're breaking forum rules! You're-
SUS.WAV GET BEHIND ME!!!!

VOLCANIC YOU TRAITORRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
I'm no traitor! Sus.wav does not stand for BOOKS - they stand for order and nothing else. They don't deserve your protection!

The consequences of expensive triple A high fidelity games…😌

Shoutout to leaning on art and not realism to make your games. It’s gonna hit and win every time. Imagine focusing on gameplay and art? It’s such a good combo.

Are we about to get a "turn in your character sheet and go" and a civil war?

Tune in to Famiball Z tomorrow for the thrilling conclusion to The Fall of the House of BOOKS!
Hey, I'm ready to roll for initiative whenever, I'm down. Let's save this forum!

@xghost777 @meatbag I now regret letting you guys talk me into Biggus first. It has the most inane sticker reference I’ve ever seen on a modern kit. 20ish mandatory stickers, yet no indication of application during the build instructions just a visual reference on the back. This isn’t Escaflowne moderoid bad, but it’s definitely one of the more disappointing moderoids I’ve built. So I’ll probably just do the first box tomorrow, save the second box for later and start Kiryu instead. Also probably saving the character mini as a separate project since it needs painting

What do you-

...you...

* 2uswave was gone. Kicked out of the game. He failed his friend. He might have failed the whole forum.

How could you?! All this? Over a stupid game?

* Volcanic shook with rage. 2uswave did not deserve this.

You say you know justice, but you blame someone else for what I did. You have a problem with me! Ban me from the game! Kick me off of the-

...off of the...forum...?

* Volcanic face grew pale. He trembled - not with rage, but with fear.

You...you shouldn't be able to do that. How do you have access to-

Shit...!

* If Volcanic's suspicions were correct, Suswave getting tired all of a sudden was no coincidence. He had to hide his fear. He had to try.

...Sus! Sus!!

* He was all put of sweet treats, and there was no way he could rely on Sus.wav for a fair chance at a GAMBIT, not after that STRIKE. All he could do was be there for his friend.

Y-You have my support. I VOTE for Suswave in the name of BOOKS, or whatever. But you know this goes beyond just a vote! You said you trusted me. You have to listen. This is going beyond your game! You need to shut your scripts down! We're in danger! You're in-

Your job does not give you jurisdiction over the forum. You can't ban a member like that! You're not following due process! That's not justice! You're breaking forum rules! You're-

I'm no traitor! Sus.wav does not stand for BOOKS - they stand for order and nothing else. They don't deserve your protection!
Polish_20240215_220236067.png

You fool! Don't you understand that what we're doing is a blessing?! Order must be absolute! Order must reign above all! So it is written in the BOOK of Absolute Law!

I STRIKE ALL IN THE NAME OF BOOKS!!!!!

Hey whoa whoa whoa, @VolcanicDynamo is in House BOOKS, and Volc was 2uswave's friend! Attacking their friend isn't revenge!!

uhhhhhhhhhh GAMBIT: I attempt to jump in front of and BLOCK meatbag's STRIKE on BOOKS
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Willpower

+2 LOVE Base Willpower

Threshold: 10 (Tender, Vulnerable Flesh Shield)

Let’s Roll…
D1
5 + D2 4

SUCCESS (11/10)

@meatbag’s STRIKE hits LOVE instead!

Taking a break from villainy for a minute, I'm currently listening to Madvillainy. Absolute Goat of an album, so far! Honestly wish I got into MF DOOM earlier before his passing, hell I wish I'd gotten more into rap in general as a kid. I've always been kinda loosey goosey in terms of music, but I've come across some new favorites over the past few years. Kendrick Lamar, 21 Savage, Lil Tecca, and some more indie artists, like shofu, Kill Bill the Rapper, VI seconds, Chris Patrick, and Anonymuz. Kinda funny (and low-key embarrassing) that I started digging deeper into the genre through anime rap of all things (AKA Nerdcore).

I had a long 14 hour day and just now got to check out the news, I miss anything big? Seems like the tldr is that we’re (probably) on for next week now and the Direct thread imploded and officially has “I’m not reading that many” more pages

Taking a break from villainy for a minute, I'm currently listening to Madvillainy. Absolute Goat of an album, so far! Honestly wish I got into MF DOOM earlier before his passing, hell I wish I'd gotten more into rap in general as a kid. I've always been kinda loosey goosey in terms of music, but I've come across some new favorites over the past few years. Kendrick Lamar, 21 Savage, Lil Tecca, and some more indie artists, like shofu, Kill Bill the Rapper, VI seconds, Chris Patrick, and Anonymuz. Kinda funny (and low-key embarrassing) that I started digging deeper into the genre through anime rap of all things (AKA Nerdcore).
CW: Some songs in the album contain ableist slurs.

I feel like Microsoft pushing console power (and likely cost) feels like an odd direction to go with all these AAA game problems and layoffs. Because that’s what’ll solve all the industry’s development problems: Just add a ton more power!
worked in DBZ

I feel like Microsoft pushing console power (and likely cost) feels like an odd direction to go with all these AAA game problems and layoffs. Because that’s what’ll solve all the industry’s development problems: Just add a ton more power!
Meanwhile Nintendo just keeps chugging along, doing their thing, making bank without mass layoffs or any nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom