• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdgw5GD.png

c30.jpg
;)

Feeling like 2022 might be the death knell for social media companies all thanks to two white techbros whose egos couldn't be contained 🀑 🍿

love me some global warmbal
I always wanted to leave near the ocean!

Just not like this.

why am I picturing a kangaroo in an open-faced floral button-down that could punch me into the sun
πŸ˜‚

The first time I heard of it I thought someone was pulling my leg

I would totally watch a show that was all about cheating in baseball

Add some high financial stakes and you're golden
Not quite the same but reading up on Blaseball the past week has been a lot of fun

Feels kinda living in a cloud today, which is kinda cool.
so wait what’s our fog triangulation because it seems like a ton of people are in fog walls this morning / this week

I’m in Toronto, as many of you know

so wait what’s our fog triangulation because it seems like a ton of people are in fog walls this morning / this week

I’m in Toronto, as many of you know
Seems to be much of the Mid-Atlantic and northeast. Probably a bit south and east of you.

Or maybe we're all trapped in silent hill

Last edited:
Oh, just a word I'm throwing around without context (sorry for that) after randomly coming across and reading this "article"
lmao jesus

but don’t worry I was definitely not saying you were implying anything of the sort, I just thought it was funny

There we are! Got my list ready and will preload my stuff. Gonna do one final check of what I’m interested in. . Only got 1 Nintendo published game on my list(Live A Live) and if it doesn't slip in early it'll likely have a similar sale down the line. Just gotta decide if I want to go for P5R right now.

Also someone should make a thread

Can't believe the definitive version of Tactics Ogre, a 2022 remaster of a 2010 PSP remake of a 1995 SFC game, is releasing in just one week!

There we are! Got my list ready and will preload my stuff. Gonna do one final check of what I’m interested in. . Only got 1 Nintendo published game on my list(Live A Live) and if it doesn't slip in early it'll likely have a similar sale down the line. Just gotta decide if I want to go for P5R right now.

Americans always get the good deals man

Already done:

Can't believe the definitive version of Tactics Ogre, a 2022 remaster of a 2010 PSP remake of a 1995 SFC game, is releasing in just one week!
I can’t believe it’s their 20,356.76th release in the last two months!

Still crazy to me how many SRPGs there were this year. Fire Emblem must have convinced a lot of folks of the commercial viability of the genre.

Already done:

I made a specific thread, it’s not explicitly BF and we don’t want people to miss it

Square just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about my love for SRPGs (I'm an expert), but release windows and frequency of releases are huge parts of it. It's not like I am a spoiled kid who has all the money and time in the world to buy and play all of the games of these assholes. If you release too many similar games in succession, I am going to pick and choose which to get. And stuff like DioField Chronicles has no chance next to the legend that is Tactics Ogre. As much as I would have loved to try it in different circumstances.

What this means is that people like me, after witnessing this, will not purchase games like DioField or Harvestella for either system, nor will they purchase any other of Square's five hundred and ninety-nine games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and release FF Pixel Remasters for consoles or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Still crazy to me how many SRPGs there were this year. Fire Emblem must have convinced a lot of folks of the commercial viability of the genre.
Still shaking my head at Atlus greenlighting Soul Hackers 2 and not Devil Survivor 3 or even ports of the first two games.

To be fair, I don’t think anyone expected 2022 to be the year of SRPG

Can confirm the fog today here in New York. And unfortunately, the 70 degree weather today too. Ugh, climate change...
hey, I wasn’t a violent kid, just clumsy

I wouldn’t know for another decade that I had inattentive-type ADD, and I wouldn’t know for another twenty that I always needed glasses!
Queer kids who need glasses and didn't realize they hade AD(H)D...UNITE!
anyways I can stop rambling about the sport-adjacent, sorry for being like β€œoh god the night terror I’m unsettled and need to ramble to fami to feel like a person”
Being sincere here, I enjoy the rambles. No need to apologize for that.
Feeling like 2022 might be the death knell for social media companies all thanks to two white techbros whose egos couldn't be contained 🀑 🍿
If social media as we know it is gonna die, I hope it drags those rich white techbros down with it.

Well, I suppose there's always cohost. Or Tumblr. Or, well, Famiboards.

lmao jesus

but don’t worry I was definitely not saying you were implying anything of the sort, I just thought it was funny
It's all good. It was meant in good fun, but then again....
It would be funnier if it's not something that could actually happen in real life ...
.... this, sadly, is true as well. Wasn't sure whether calling the article satire was still valid or not. Which speaks volumes about how fucked up parts of society are.

Also...
"terfs at brunch" sounds like the name of a post-ironic entirely-white popsynth band
Lmfaoooooo

Alleged Kojima leak. Personally, I’m hoping someone does a deep dive on the shirtless guy filming with his face clearly visible in the reflection.

Do people actually remember Forbidden West? It's like it's basically vanished from most discussions, in enthusiast circles at least.
No idea, but you just know it'll get a nomination at TGA.

Now, Xenoblade 3, on the other hand…

RincEA5.png

Looks like a port well done

Dont miss out if u havnt played it already! :)
Wait, this released today??? Was there any marketing for this other than the Direct showing?
Cross posting bc I couldn’t decide where to put it
Traitor. (Handheld PCs are really cool; I'd like to try another one other than the Steam Deck, but they're simply too expensive, even at 750 bucks... for me at least.)
No idea, but you just know it'll get a nomination at TGA.

Now, Xenoblade 3, on the other hand…
Yeah, probably.

Also yeah, probably (not).

as I’m just over an hour away from losing to @eli in the shitpost olympics by literally a single Yeah!…

I’m electing to get ahead of failure by retiring my role in the π–˜π–π–Žπ–™π–•π–”π–˜π–™ ~.+.~ π–†π–‡π–žπ–˜π–˜

thank you for your patience in this time of change as I embrace the 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 ~.+.~ π–†π–‡π–žπ–˜π–˜ and accept my fate

have you ever had someone swirly you with their eyes and then take away your pizza slice because that’s what actually happened
Close. My friends and I were hanging out one day and one of them was having us listen to music and one of the songs reminded me of a song I had recently found and liked so I was told to play it. I hit play on my phone and we were maybe 10-20 seconds in before the music snob of the group gave me a swirly with his eyes and took away my phone.
not as tasty as a pizza slice but I think similar in spirit

Luckily some people have kept alive the old tradition of independent internet forums πŸ‘€

Feels kinda living in a cloud today, which is kinda cool.
NGL that's the dream
Especially if I can find one in a forested coastal mountain range

Interesting reading Digital Foundry's analysis of GoW: Ragnarok and basically they're saying it's not like a generational leap in terms of game design/scope, but instead a natural evolution over the first game; but it does mean (on PS5) you get an extremely accomplished experience in terms of visuals.

Makes me wonder what cross-gen will be like with Nintendo, and how long they continue with it. Personally, I'd expect something similar, whereby Tears of the Kingdom and other big games (3D Mario?) in the next couple of years are playable on both systems but best on the new Switch.

as I’m just over an hour away from losing to @eli in the shitpost olympics by literally a single Yeah!…

I’m electing to get ahead of failure by retiring my role in the π–˜π–π–Žπ–™π–•π–”π–˜π–™ ~.+.~ π–†π–‡π–žπ–˜π–˜

thank you for your patience in this time of change as I embrace the 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 ~.+.~ π–†π–‡π–žπ–˜π–˜ and accept my fate
Wait is that why you're wearing a suit now?

Please be aware of members pronouns when referencing them, we edited this post. -PixelKnight, Red Monster, Derachi

You got talent kid. Don't squander it. I myself have faced the wrath of eli. We will take them down next time, we just gotta keep training.

Ohmygod.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Don't worry, lurkers. No juicy leaks in this post.

tbh these are not the responses I expected 🀣

Just the experience of a father of three. First one? Nightmare, constant "OMG ARE WE DOING SOMETHING WRONG?!?!", panic and so on.

Second and third? Something happened "No one dead? Yes? All good then!".

Ohmygod.

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Don't worry, lurkers. No juicy leaks in this post.

I see, the weather also takes part in Nintendo's Double Gold Coin promotion for NSO Expansion Pack subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom