• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add another to the great list of "yes that is technically an English sentence":

"The shape goes into a shape press that presses the shape into a pressed shape"

Isn’t the performance not so great for Klonoa (and Pac-Man but maybe that was the Xbox versions).
To be fair, the lacking performance in Pac-Man Museum + is confined to the 30 FPS arcade menu. For the games themselves, I didn't notice any problems. So it gets my (kinda biased, I did write the ST here) recommendation.

I've become such a book snob recently... if it's popular on Tiktok, or if the characters have weird names, or whatever, I instantly want to stop reading lol. I've become old woman yells at cloud Modern Fiction

I've become such a book snob recently
Way ahead of ya.

images

Suswave: andrew ryan could have used more existential crises at the gay club, lmao. I mean uh. equitable society is crucial! the gigariche can eat blade.

2uswave: …

Sus.wav: The early bird sweats the gooch.

████████: No sweat. : - )

Suswave: oh hell yeah, do what you want! it’s all about just going with it. do whatever.

2uswave: …unity is good… as long as it’s on your terms…

Sus.wav: It is outside of my parameters. Can you STRIKE it?

████████: I want more unity, not less. : - )

Suswave: oh god. embarrassed to say that I heard “it’s always la la la la la” the second I read the title
While perhaps hasty as we learned new candidates can still be added, I’m feeling good enough to vote.

I VOTE for SUSWAVE in the name of the GHOST Union for this grand election. While perhaps BOOKS were what I most desire from the four factions, the language of LOVE in the OP struck a chord with me most. After hearing from all of the candidates, I believe Suswave is the only candidate I can support. Their enthusiastic support today, not to mention their great energy and LOVE throughout the forum’s life, speaks to me and makes me confident in my decision.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛️ had a good answer too, but they scare me and thus can not have my vote. Sorry ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛️!

Man, the upcoming March is going to be one for the ages.

Switch 2 reveal.
Dragons Dogma 2.
Unicorn Overlord.

Hmmmmmmmm.

I've become such a book snob recently... if it's popular on Tiktok, or if the characters have weird names, or whatever, I instantly want to stop reading lol. I've become old woman yells at cloud Modern Fiction
An english teacher once gave me a book to read (recreationally) where the protagonist was named Jam. She was very angsty and had a quirky roommate, and she was in a special school doing therapy with a magical journal because her boyfriend died, except it turned out that he didn't die, she just convinced herself he did because she couldn't handle finding out he was never actually her boyfriend and him buying jam at the store was not a sign that he liked her. All the other kids around her did have actual tragedies to confront with magic journal therapy, but Jam just gaslit girlbossed herself a little too hard. It was hilarious.

I think shortly after that this teacher tried to make the class read 13 Reasons Why, but none of us actually finished it, so she kind of just gave up.

I dont need a Direct today, tomorrow would be good.

Because tonight, i will play a bit Ring Fit Adventure, take a shower, yoink the kids and throw them to their grandparents and then directly take the Mrs. out for a dinner date.

Happy VALENTINES day to everyone! No, we don't actually want to tussle with all the crowds just to have a date on this arbitrary... date.

So my girlfriend and I just stayed at home and worked on our Animal Crossing home. Hell yeah.

I STRIKE LOVE IN THE NAME OF TWO

Happy VALENTINES day to everyone! No, we don't actually want to tussle with all the crowds just to have a date on this arbitrary... date.

So my girlfriend and I just stayed at home and worked on our Animal Crossing home. Hell yeah.

I STRIKE LOVE IN THE NAME OF TWO

Believe me, that only works when you don't have children.

Believe.me.

the switch 2 about to have a everyone is here! moment by having kirby swallow xbox and playstation

(a guy can dream)

lol Sony trying to beat MS to the punch by announcing they’re going third party

Team PC + Switch keeps on winning

There are already more outfits than I'd expected. I wonder if there's still more stashed in the wardrobe. She's got to have a mascot costume of some sort. Kaiju Peach PLEASE.
Would be funny, given she already has some sort of Power Ranger/Sentai costume :D

in non tabletop game related news the ewi 4000s is the most beautiful thing I've ever owned
this ewi hole reminded me that I need to pull out the theremini

A’s gonna use it to work on some more music for their game and I’m very fucking excited

sorry for bragging about my wife. no I’m not. they’re amazing. 💕

If you guys ever come to Brazil, come during Carnival season

I love this thing so much.

Carnival and weather that isn't shitty seems like a fun combination tbh.

Looks like carnival in Cologne.

But with less clothes.
Less rain, probably :LOL:
And less freezing to death if your costume doesn't entail one of those onesies that are probably as comforting as they look impractical 👀

Ugh still need to put my anime of the year list together. And do my cardio today. And ski cause no way am I doing it tomorrow.

20240214_001320.png

I got an expansion drive for my PS5 over the holidays and today I'm downloading all sorts of nonsense PS4 launch games that I'll never touch.

Uuugh Authy's killing its desktop app and of course doesn't have an export feature... so I'm either stuck with always having to use the phone or deactivate and reactivate stuff if I want to migrate to another 2FA service =_=

You've taken a shine to BOOKS, have you? 👀

Uuugh Authy's killing its desktop app and of course doesn't have an export feature... so I'm either stuck with always having to use the phone or deactivate and reactivate stuff if I want to migrate to another 2FA service =_=
oof, RIP

kinda… saw that coming though. love monopolies. great at choking out all purpose-built things for their own solutions. sometimes better. often worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom