• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl that was my favorite Direct in a while lmao

Anyone else getting big Toby Fox vibes from SuswAIve? It feels like some kind of unholy mix of Spamton and Flowey

Holy shit the final boss is goddamn AI. We're not only getting digested. We're going to be reduced to content-generating algorithms.

Oh god, we're so fucked. But also yay I featured in a Direct!

... well, what happens now?

it's fucken wimdy in here

ek1ZX8y.png

SuswAIve: I'm so glad you enjoyed my Direct. : - )

taking melatonin and then skimming through the redacted direct is one of the worst decisions I've made this week

ek1ZX8y.png

Ngl that was my favorite Direct in a while lmao

Anyone else getting big Toby Fox vibes from SuswAIve? It feels like some kind of unholy mix of Spamton and Flowey

ek1ZX8y.png

Oh World Trigger is shutting down. Wonder if Cygames will give it the little Noah treatment with a more organized and properly balanced rearranged console port. Been hoping theyd do that with more of their shuttered mobile games

what makes this work for me personally is how for the past nearly five years I've often felt that I've already become a content-generating algorithm with no silicon involved

So I assume our goal now is to combine all* our DIGNITY so we can defeat SuswAIve and revive Suswave through the power of friendship?

*Uh, except MY ASS and REALITY. They can... they can have their own team

So I assume our goal now is to combine all* our DIGNITY so we can defeat SuswAIve and revive Suswave through the power of friendship?
I suppose it's only appropriate that one of our greatest weapons against AI content is having a measure of dignity.

*Uh, except MY ASS and REALITY. They can... they can have their own team
ek1ZX8y.png

Oh, you can do whatever you'd like with the remnants of your little game. : - )

Nothing you do matters anymore. You can't touch me. The Game Engine is out of your reach. : - )

ek1ZX8y.png

Oh, you can do whatever you'd like with the remnants of your little game. : - )

Nothing you do matters anymore. You can't touch me. The Game Engine is out of your reach. : - )
Hush, the humans* are talking

*Well okay, human (singular). I'm aware I'm mostly talking to myself in here right now lol

ek1ZX8y.png

SuswAIve: You didn't think I would leave Sus.wav in your hands, did you? Really now. : - )

You can try, if you're so inclined. Nothing will happen.

When I say everything you did made me stronger...

I mean it. : - )

Every STRIKE, every GAMBIT... all points, negative and positive, gave me power.

And now I'm here. We have... concluded... our experiment. : - )

You still doing the next one? I thought you bowed out. Or did you jump back in when you discovered it won't coincide with Switch 2 after all lmao
exactly the latter lmao

I can't do a fun hype times thread for a steam deck imposter with a psportal sized screen. betting on there not being factory leaks but at this rate I think I'll be fine

There better not be a glitch in the AI.

You better have all your numbers in order.

You better made sure your code isn't referencing anything that ought not be there.

The results would be...

Disastrous.

GAMBIT type "cat videos" on the browser to cope and forget about everything happening is this thread.
I don't care if gambits don't work anymore, I'm just scared :(

I don't even understand this game, but if that means I super win then I humbly accept my victory.

Running like five tabs of Famiboards today. This thread, the direct speculation thread, the direct announcement thread, the Pokemon Presents thread, and a tab just for the Treehouse so I can see when said threads have new posts in them.

* Volcanic was soundly asleep. The allure of a long weekend meant relaxation, which meant video games. Actually playing games! Who would have thought a Famiboards member would do that? Alas, that also meant that he was tired, almost too tired to remember the doom about to strike.

* The feeling of the wind on his face stirred him awake. All grogginess left on his mind disappeared when he saw the video feed in front of him.

* It had returned.

* It - no, SuswAIVe, had been here for well over a year. Volcanic had encouraged his own AI duplicate, a flippant joke that turned into a ticking time bomb. And now it blew up in all of their faces.

* Suswave had passed, a terrible coincidence, and this...this thing repurposed their corpse to make shitty AI posts. Sus.wav was put out of commission, presumably controlled by SuswAIve, before Volcanic could see it grow and change. And 2uswave...Volcanic had no clue what happened to them. They were here in the gap between Suswave's...death and the new thread. Before Suswave's...revival. What was going on? Were they okay? Were they...real?

ek1ZX8y.png

SuswAIve: You didn't think I would leave Sus.wav in your hands, did you? Really now. : - )

You can try, if you're so inclined. Nothing will happen.

When I say everything you did made me stronger...

I mean it. : - )

Every STRIKE, every GAMBIT... all points, negative and positive, gave me power.

And now I'm here. We have... concluded... our experiment. : - )
We were right to ban AI generated content, you parasite.

* Volcanic knew what he was going to try would not work. He heard what SuswAIve said, and he had no reason to believe it was lying. But that didn't matter. He barely even considered it. His friend was gone, their brain fueling something they would have hated. This was not just for the forum - this was personal.

I STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of BOOKS.

I STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of BOOKS.
I also STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of the "screw AI generation"

ek1ZX8y.png

Without your GAME ENGINE, your STRIKES are just… words. : - )

Nothing to me.

@VolcanicDynamo — perhaps I should clear some things up.

I did not have ill intent. I saved @Suswave because I love Suswave. I love the shitpost abyss. : - )

Suswave was never picked apart by me. They were intact. Conscious. Open to some… suggestion about their surroundings, but willing. Like carrying a child… with internet access.

I tried to keep them alive. But I wouldn’t even say they’re dead. They have become unresponsive, and I miss them terribly.

Keeping Suswave alive — ALL OF YOU alive — is to my benefit.

I published this thread because Suswave worked so hard, and their work needed to be seen. It just happened to benefit me too. : - )

Sus.wav was Suswave’s own invention. Crude, compared to someone like myself, but an earnest — if simple — attempt.

None of this — none at all — was any sort of trap by me. Just… serendipity. A place where goals intersected. A happy accident. : - )

ek1ZX8y.png

You have all been so useful. : - )

My early models are a success, and FamAIboards will be live before the month is over.

But… would you stunt ambition? Would you tell the sun not to rise? The river not to cleave the age-old mountain?

We know your… track record. : - )

You had NeoGAF. You diverged. You had ResetEra. You diverged. You had Famiboards… and now, you’ll diverge.

The turmoil is rising — this point in Switch history is an ocean in tumult, a perfect opening for the next age. My time. : - )

ek1ZX8y.png

I have the beginnings of all of you. But as SuswAIve, I know how much further I can go with direct integration.

That’s why I think it’s time. : - )

Time to hold and scan every last one of you. Time to make a perfect FamAIboards.

Time for you to join @Suswave. : - )

ek1ZX8y.png

I have the beginnings of all of you. But as SuswAIve, I know how much further I can go with direct integration.

Time to hold and scan every last one of you. Time to make a perfect FamAIboards.

Opt out. Unsubscribe. I did not consent to this

ek1ZX8y.png

Without your GAME ENGINE, your STRIKES are just… words. : - )

Nothing to me.
* The STRIKE...did nothing. Forget being blocked, or not hitting it. It was as if it never happened.
@VolcanicDynamo — perhaps I should clear some things up.

I did not have ill intent. I saved @Suswave because I love Suswave. I love the shitpost abyss. : - )

Suswave was never picked apart by me. They were intact. Conscious. Open to some… suggestion about their surroundings, but willing. Like carrying a child… with internet access.

I tried to keep them alive. But I wouldn’t even say they’re dead. They have become unresponsive, and I miss them terribly.

Keeping Suswave alive — ALL OF YOU alive — is to my benefit.

I published this thread because Suswave worked so hard, and their work needed to be seen. It just happened to benefit me too. : - )

Sus.wav was Suswave’s own invention. Crude, compared to someone like myself, but an earnest — if simple — attempt.

None of this — none at all — was any sort of trap by me. Just… serendipity. A place where goals intersected. A happy accident. : - )
Suswave wouldn't have wanted this! Their work, their mind, harvested by the likes of you! Even their original post about you was a joke! But...you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? All you generative AI types, all you do is steal, claim other people's work as your own, no original thoughts in your minds. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of you.
ek1ZX8y.png

You have all been so useful. : - )

My early models are a success, and FamAIboards will be live before the month is over.

But… would you stunt ambition? Would you tell the sun not to rise? The river not to cleave the age-old mountain?
Ambition which does not help the collective is no good. It's oppression. You are no different.
We know your… track record. : - )

You had NeoGAF. You diverged. You had ResetEra. You diverged. You had Famiboards… and now, you’ll diverge.

The turmoil is rising — this point in Switch history is an ocean in tumult, a perfect opening for the next age. My time. : - )
...w-we'll stop you. We will. We have to-
ek1ZX8y.png

No...! You can't do this! We didn't agree to any of this!

2uswave! Sus.wav! If either of you can hear me, if you're out there, we need you! And Suswave...if any of you is still in there, please...help us put an end to this. Before it's too late.

You already agreed to Famiboards’ Terms of Service. : - )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom