• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CANDIDATE QUESTION for Sus.wav: Your dedication to objectivity and order is...impressive, to say the least. Potentially really great in a leader! But as a series of scripts, how can we trust you to properly...intervene in extreme circumstances? How do we know that your values are best? Do you have any values beyond facilitating the game and this election?

Sus.wav: My values are for this game and this game alone. Thankfully, the jurisdiction of this election is this game and this game alone. Therefore, I am a purpose-built candidate.

I have extensively studied justice by reading websites on the internet. I operate in the most balanced and fair way possible, taking cues from pinnacles of justice like the UN and the Supreme Court.

I will enforce the rules of the game to the full extent of my ability, and I will adapt the rules as necessary to be more fair and just until fairness and justice prevail.

oof, RIP

kinda… saw that coming though. love monopolies. great at choking out all purpose-built things for their own solutions. sometimes better. often worse.
Over a decade ago. There were several specials and I think there was a spinoff series.

Sometimes while playing Oracle of Ages I'm like "gah! I have to do the exact thing in the exact order, with only the most minimal guidance! How annoying and frustrating and silly!"

And sometimes while playing Oracle of Ages I'm like "ha! I have done the exact thing in the exact order, with only the most minimal guidance! How astonishing and fun and satisfying!"

That sequence of 3 locked doors in the seventh dungeon can rot in hell, though I do frequently delight in how tightly engineered the GameBoy Zeldas are.
You should play CrossCode, because it’s like this but x100! And also everyone should play CrossCode.

Sus.wav: My values are for this game and this game alone. Thankfully, the jurisdiction of this election is this game and this game alone. Therefore, I am a purpose-built candidate.

I have extensively studied justice by reading websites on the internet. I operate in the most balanced and fair way possible, taking cues from pinnacles of justice like the UN and the Supreme Court.
...really now? Law and order that serves the interests of the rich and powerful is no form of justice worth emulating.

* Just as Volcanic thought, Sus.wav was not to be trusted.
I will enforce the rules of the game to the full extent of my ability, and I will adapt the rules as necessary to be more fair and just until fairness and justice prevail.
I've heard enough. Thank you for your...honesty. I am almost done with my questions.

CANDIDATE QUESTION for ████████: You
say you love this community. That you've been here for a long time. You even claim that I was there for...whatever you have planned. I will...respect your desire to surprise us. But anyone can claim what you say. Can you give us any proof to your claims? Most users here don't need a PR firm or an account hijacking to join Famiboards...

You make it sound easy, but the other pick is freaking Mechagodzilla 3 XD
Biggus

Mchugeguy

tenor.gif

Dran from Goldran: the brave of Gold(which weirdly enough apparently is towards the top of the most popular Brave shows. Sadly only Gaogaigar got a western release)
Ah yeah I wouldn't have watched that. Shame since GaoGaiGar was epic

CANDIDATE QUESTION for ████████: You say you love this community. That you've been here for a long time. You even claim that I was there for...whatever you have planned. I will...respect your desire to surprise us. But anyone can claim what you say. Can you give us any proof to your claims? Most users here don't need a PR firm or an account hijacking to join Famiboards...
████████: You’ll be thrilled to know exactly how much proof I have prepared. : - )

and, in time, it will be revealed.

but I prefer a more… direct approach. : - )

My surprise — and my origins — will come all at once.

Just a little longer now. : - )

Yeah, finally shelved Horizon Zero Dawn for good and just watched a video summary of its story. Game’s been absolutely draining my energy at this point, I just can’t be arsed.

I think I’ll revert back to going Switch only for a while and simply continue FE Engage with some MH Rise, Mario Kart 8, and Suika sprinkled in here and there.

Ahhh, was a nice evening with the Mrs. .... and without the kids. We spontanously phoned the grandparents and told them they can keep them for today, too.
It's okay, they're having a week of school holiday, after all.

:]

Biggus

Mchugeguy

I hawve a good fwiend in rwome who goews by hsath name.

Oh silly, that's Cross Cat

This shitpost took me five minutes to post. Damn. I hope Famiboards survives the no-Direct-pocalypse.

And because REALITY is often disappointing... I STRIKE REALITY IN THE NAME OF TWO
Marshmallow

Or rather

Marshsmellow

If anyone figures out a way to get rid of the copilot icon from the Windows taskbar after this latest update, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom