• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'ALL

No one else is gonna mention it?

WE'VE ACHIEVED THE LONGEST NINTENDO DIRECT SPECULATION THREAD WITH OUR MANIC SHITPOSTING! ALL OUR HOPES AND DREAMS CONDENSED LIKE MILK!

7ac.gif

Feel the same as last night, so I refilled my dayquil and nyquil and hopefully that'll help me before the winery tomorrow and Elton John on Saturday. This will definitely be a lowkey actual birthday today, but the celebration should still be awesome this weekend

TBH, I will laugh so hard if it’s a partner. Trying to keep expectations low here. We learned from June RIGHT?!
The problem of June was "no E3", and nobody predicted what Nintendo would do. I really hope for this one to not be a partner.

Feel the same as last night, so I refilled my dayquil and nyquil and hopefully that'll help me before the winery tomorrow and Elton John on Saturday. This will definitely be a lowkey actual birthday today, but the celebration should still be awesome this weekend
Gonna be a low key day for me as well after waking up with a killer migraine and blurry vision. Happy birthday

Feels like it’s time for a NSO update.

Wonder what game will appear now.

Unless everyone is thinking it’s saved for a direct. But I don’t think so personally
NSO games I thought release/announce towards the end of the month. It’s only the 8th 😄

If they’re saving anything for the Direct it’ll be the next system added to the program
When I was being a pattern mfer and despondent over the possibility of no N64 game for NSO in August, I came to the conclusion that they average a release every 35 days, and when Wave Race came out it actually brought the average even closer to my number.

With that being said it's a full possibility the N64 game gets announced or even released early, but right now safe money says to wait for Friday, September 23rd.

...after I finish writing this I feel like you're referring to NSO as a whole, but if that's the case I have a hunch they'd maybe put the console update for October, now that they have a bunch of people who've upgraded to the Expansion Pass and want to keep it going around then.

TBH, I will laugh so hard if it’s a partner. Trying to keep expectations low here. We learned from June RIGHT?!
...why would you speak that evil into the universe? 🙃

When I was being a pattern mfer and despondent over the possibility of no N64 game for NSO in August, I came to the conclusion that they average a release every 35 days, and when Wave Race came out it actually brought the average even closer to my number.

With that being said it's a full possibility the N64 game gets announced or even released early, but right now safe money says to wait for Friday, September 23rd.

...after I finish writing this I feel like you're referring to NSO as a whole, but if that's the case I have a hunch they'd maybe put the console update for October, now that they have a bunch of people who've upgraded to the Expansion Pass and want to keep it going around then.

...why would you speak that evil into the universe? 🙃
Because I must, in order to prepare you all…

Happy birthday @Dragoncaine ! Hopefully the worst of it is behind you before long to get day drunk at a winery and enjoy that Elton John show!

It’s been an honor speculating with you all. 🥲
(Goddamn right it has been 😘)

We've been waiting for this since June, please no tragic world events etc. from Monday so it would be delayed further.
Would the passing of Queen Elizabeth delay the Direct? If the Russian invasion of Ukraine impacted the marketing of the February Pokémon Presents this year, then I could also see this happening too

This sounds so awful, but it could be considered fair discussion. If it’s not and considered unwelcome, I’ll edit and delete the text.

Would the passing of Queen Elizabeth delay the Direct? If the Russian invasion of Ukraine impacted the marketing of the February Pokémon Presents this year, then I could also see this happening too

This sounds so awful, but it could be considered fair discussion. If it’s not and considered unwelcome, I’ll edit and delete the text.

One is a country invading it's neighbour and killing it's citizens (and worse), the other is a 96 year old woman dying.

Her death won't delay anything.

Also, as a german i'm indifferent at best, annoyed at most by the british royal family, but holy fuck could we tone down the bad jokes about someones death? I like to pretend that there's at least some behaviour left in people.

The folks you're free to make fun of in case of death are people like Putin.

Once Queen Elizabeth passes she'll be added to Fate.

Last edited:
Google search "what to do after beating xenoblade 3".
probably lie down, take a deep breath and keep playing xenoblade 3

Hooooooooly shit, happy birthday to you!
I appreciate that you matched the number of "o's" in holy shit, thank you friend
Gonna be a low key day for me as well after waking up with a killer migraine and blurry vision. Happy birthday
Thanks man, and so sorry to hear that! Feel better soon.
Happy birthday @Dragoncaine ! Hopefully the worst of it is behind you before long to get day drunk at a winery and enjoy that Elton John show!
Damn straight, that's the dream! Thanks buddy.

I know they're not the most exciting announcements because they're not technically new, but if we get a solid, full-bodied trailer for BOTW 2 with a title reveal and Prime Remakester, I'll be more than satisfied. Everything else is icing
I saw someone posted a version of that meme yesterday and wanted to do an edit myself with Zelda. Just give me Zelda. Metroid prime and fire emblem and I’ll be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom