• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (Read the staff posts before commenting!)

So if this does end up being Switch 2 related, you mean to tell me that Pyoro will have had the scoop on this before Nate, Necro, and PH Brazil?
Pyoro is probably
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I still think that 2025 will be the launch year. But Nintendo may have to show it earlier than they would've liked due to meetings and other developers getting impatient with their marketing.

Isn’t kinda weird that the park will be called Super Nintendo World.

Which mean Super Nintendo Switch.

Just a thought I recently had.

This has to be Switch 2 related. If you Google image search “sw2 Nintendo” that image comes up but not as the first pic and not the first pic of the Nintendo World Championship cart but it is the first that is most clear. He chose it for a specific reason I think is Switch 2.
KGTLIMN.png

I hope whatever it is gets revealed soon. When leaks like this get big they just mess with the general conversation. Buddy just gave youtubers like 5 different video topics to peddle to their audiences.

Okay:

• Midori retweeted (but it's not showing for everyone for some reason), and liked the tweet
  • Brazil retweeted / liked it
  • MVG answered on the Pyoro tweet with "Hi Nate"
  • Pyoro liking Switch 2 related responses to their tweet

... I noticed that i suck at this updating shit.

Well that feels ... unimportant ... but okay.
It could be unimportant. I wasn't looking for that to be included in your list FWIW. Just that it seems like insiders (PH, Midori, MVG) are responding.

I'm not completely familiar with all of Pyoro's tweets. Has Pyoro never made hints of an unannounced Switch game?
Yes, that's kind of his schtick?

I'm referring to his hints about NSO stuff in general, he's usually much more transparent.

Okay:

• Midori retweeted (but it's not showing for everyone for some reason), and liked the tweet

You can add Necrolipe tweets

Okay:

Bro should have this stuff threadmarked... not that it'll matter. I imagine the second the Switch 2 is announced, the majority of this thread will implode.

Okay:

- Over on ERA some devs went to check the Nintendo developer portal, but won't share anything but "starting to connect the dots": https://www.resetera.com/threads/py...4.860007/page-3?post=122400333#post-122400333

You can add Necrolipe tweets

Those feel like speculation.

Okay:

That MVG thing is a joke and Pyoro liked a joke tweet saying "Oh shit Switch 3 and Switch 4 confirmed"

Its good to have hope this next meeting won't be a dud but man if Pyoro hints ends up being something other than about the Switch Successor, i dont think i will be able to recover from it

Okay:

Just to clarify, Pyoro hasn't liked a single tweet related to Switch 2. He liked a joke post saying that he was confirming Switch 3 and 4. MVG is just joking like always

Bro should have this stuff threadmarked... not that it'll matter. I imagine the second the Switch 2 is announced, the majority of this thread will implode.
Bro imagine how Twitter and Reddit gonna react, since it’s quite possibly the most anticipated console, even Sony didn’t have this level of hype, meanwhile Pyoro tweeted a 30+ year old cartridge and everyone freaking out with speculation.

- Over on ERA some devs went to check the Nintendo developer portal, but won't share anything but "starting to connect the dots": https://www.resetera.com/threads/py...4.860007/page-3?post=122400333#post-122400333

Those feel like speculation.

oh so there could be some Nintendo dev shit out there for the unscrupulous to leak? MLID out here rubbing his hands like "now everybody wants to hear from me I see" (of course someone mentioned that the original vague tweet is about the PS dev portal, but anyway)

Yes, that's kind of his schtick?

I'm referring to his hints about NSO stuff in general, he's usually much more transparent.

Gotcha. I'm not disagreeing with you on what Pyoro has done in the past. I'm more or less wondering if we're just looking too deeply into this thinking it's something Switch 2 related when it might be a specific game, NSO or not.

It also could just be a massive troll post to get this thread to an assembly line of replies that'll add pages and pages to this now legendary thread. 🤷‍♂️

Múltiple Switches could mean that Nintendo reconfirms that the concept of the Switch will be their main hardware strategy for eternity

Gotcha. I'm not disagreeing with you on what Pyoro has done in the past. I'm more or less wondering if we're just looking too deeply into this thinking it's something Switch 2 related when it might be a specific game, NSO or not.

It also could just be a massive troll post to get this thread to an assembly line of replies that'll add pages and pages to this now legendary thread. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it's a self fulfilling prophecy, he's baiting us so we reach page 3000 on May 7th, and trigger the reveal.

Just for context, i never was on her Twitter profile before, so there's no caching for me or something, and i didn't see a retweet, just the like.
I saw the retweet but it was removed
Announcement next week would be best news for this thread and will encourage outlets to make reports of potential specs/performance from third party companies that have devkits.

Or reports of specific games coming to next Nintendo HW.
Announcement next week would be the best news for the entire world *

He didnt crafted the image to hint something, its going to be some NSO announcement lol.

Im sorry guys, gotta jump off the boat this time 😜
why jumping off now? let the hype be. Disappointment comes only if you are brave enough to hope.

Maybe it's a self fulfilling prophecy, he's baiting us so we reach page 3000 on May 7th, and trigger the reveal.

Well, and here's what gets me. The idea is Pyoro's more transparent about NSO related stuff.

Personally, I see nothing more transparent than showing a fucking image of an actual NES game cartridge via a tweet. How much clearer could you be if it were an NSO game drop?

Personally don’t think this is hardware related at all? Pyoro’s hints are never that subtle.

Surprised to see this reaction in here to be quite honest!

Again, the bigger question regarding the actual item of the tease is .... would Mirodi and Brazil have reacted if it's an NSO thing?

Especially Midori if the possible NSO game has zero connections to Sega?

Why are there doing maintenance for cloud data, except… Holy cow their preparing for the digital and physical transition of hardware, because let remember the transition of Wii to Wii U via cloud data wasn’t the best.

Maybe they're just anticipating an influx of eShop traffic next week...

Please read this staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom