• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (Read the staff posts before commenting!)

Something just occured to me.

If these controllers are using electronic magnets to attach, isn't it very likely that one or both of these buttons is the Magnet Attach/Detach (or activate/deactivate) button?
nah, why not just re-use the joycon detach button? it would be way more intuitive

Doesn't SCUF have a patent on back paddles on game controllers? They sued Valve for having them on the Steam Controller and Microsoft (IIRC) pays SCUF for the patent's use on the Elite controllers, and I assume Valve now has a similar arrangement for the Deck.

Nintendo famously never licenced DVD playback for the Wii because of the cost, and they don't really bother with Dolby licensing for surround sound anymore I think. So I don't think they'll pay SCUF for having back paddles.
probably the mechanism is what they patented. if the mechanism is different, there probably won't be a lawsuit

Definitely. It sounds ridiculous and more like an accessory for the Switch.

Which means that since this is Nintendo, that name is very much a possibility.
Nah I think it sounds even worse. WiiU at least seems somewhat like a name to something. Nintendo Switch Attach is just a bunch of words.

This just occurred to me with all this magnet talk.

Something doesn’t sit well with me concerning magnets as the means for connecting the joy cons because of one thing: Children

How would the magnets be designed, and implemented as to not become a problem for a young child to maybe get their finger caught between the joy con, and the system itself? Though if the assumption is it’s more of an electromagnetic mechanism rather than say a neodymium magnet, or some other equivalent, how strong does the connection have to be?

I don’t know about anyone else, but it does take at least some bit of force to remove the joy cons from the rails in the incorrect way. Presumably, the magnetic connection would have to be as good, or better than what the Switch offered with the rail.

Now, all of this would potentially be eliminated if Nintendo still uses the rail system, hence the “Switch”, but the key difference is it doesn’t lock into place mechanically, but with magnet. Maybe that’s what this whole thing about magnets is right now, but I didn’t see it being made clear, though I’ve been off and. On this thread the last few week.

I guess what I’m getting at is I hope people don’t think the connection is going to be like Apple's MagSafe, which is designed to both connect, and disconnect easily. That IMO would be a terrible design for the Joy Cons in the NG Switch.

Something doesn’t sit well with me concerning magnets as the means for connecting the joy cons because of one thing: Children

How would the magnets be designed, and implemented as to not become a problem for a young child to maybe get their finger caught between the joy con, and the system itself? Though if the assumption is it’s more of an electromagnetic mechanism rather than say a neodymium magnet, or some other equivalent, how strong does the connection have to be?

I don’t know about anyone else, but it does take at least some bit of force to remove the joy cons from the rails in the incorrect way. Presumably, the magnetic connection would have to be as good, or better than what the Switch offered with the rail.

Now, all of this would potentially be eliminated if Nintendo still uses the rail system, hence the “Switch”, but the key difference is it doesn’t lock into place mechanically, but with magnet. Maybe that’s what this whole thing about magnets is right now, but I didn’t see it being made clear, though I’ve been off and. On this thread the last few week.

I guess what I’m getting at is I hope people don’t think the connection is going to be like Apple's MagSafe, which is designed to both connect, and disconnect easily. That IMO would be a terrible design for the Joy Cons in the NG Switch.

We already discussed this

It’s not a new tech, it’s safe just look at the lenovo handheld

You said the same to me when I asked essentially the same thing, but you didn’t really answer my specific question at all. Are you certain that pinching wouldn’t happen in the situation that I described? And if so, how does that work?
Ah, so would that even prevent any pinching from happening if, say, the magnets only made contact with each other on an edge? Like, imagine a Joy-Con put up against the side of the system and touching the system side magnets but tilted at an angle so there’s enough room to fit part of a finger or something between the magnets while both sides are still touching at the edge—would it be able to detect skin between the magnets in that case even if the skin and magnets both came into the described position at the same exact time?

Also, if it is an electromagnet…how does that work when the system is powered off? Wouldn’t that mean the Joy-Con would fall right off the system? And wouldn’t it constantly drain power, even in sleep mode?

The Lenovo Legion Go uses magnets to attach, and disconnect the controllers? And I was under the impression the Legion Go's controllers were kind of a PITA to remove, and reattach compared to the rails of the Switch.

And I never said this was new tech. I’m referring to Nintendo's approach to solving an issue with connecting, and disconnecting the joy cons. How would using magnets improve the mechanical design unless it was like what I mentioned in my post that maybe the rail still exists, but is “locked” into place using magnets.

Right now, I’m just going to stick with my original thought when the only mentioned was ”magnets”, and it’s Hall Effect Sticks, which also not new tech, but superior to potentiometer.

1080p means worse battery life compared to if they went a 720p screen. That + no OLED and an even larger form factor. It’s fair criticism.
I didn't particularly want a larger device either, but for those who don't mind having one, a bigger screen just gives them even more reasons to be glad that it's a higher resolution.

The 1967 Corvette:
21587902-1967-chevrolet-corvette-std.jpg

The 1966 Corvette it was directly replacing:
1966_chevrolet_corvette_convertible_163658866519a31e16d20b88caA-21-scaled.jpg

If this new system were identical to the current Switch but added a couple small new features, then yeah, give it the same name and an indication that it's a slight upgrade. Like Nintendo Switch Lite, or Nintendo Switch OLED.

But it's not just the same thing with a little upgrade. It's a new thing. And even if it's considered part of the same product line (which it very well may be and I almost expect) there are still much better, more creative, more interesting names to indicate a new generation in the product line besides "2."

Nintendo has almost never done that. The only time they ever did was on an obscure Super Gameboy upgrade that never made it out of Japan. It is very much unlike Nintendo to go that route, and the only game console manufacturer afaik who ever even has is Sony.

Granted, I'm not saying it's impossible for Nintendo to do it, just that 1) it'd be way out of character for them and 2) I'd personally hope for a name with a lot more personality. If they had done what Sony did then the Super Nintendo would be Famicom 2, the Nintendo 64 would be Famicom 3, the GameCube would be Famicom 4, like.. how bleak would that have been?? I just hope for better. I hope for fun. It's Nintendo fer chrissakes.
Brand names like Corvette and Civic have lasted for way longer than a few years, so I still don't think this proves the point that you were trying to prove. Yes, car models go through incremental changes, but you also have manufacturers boasting about "next-gen" versions of their existing nameplates. If the next console doesn't have Switch in the name, that would be equivalent to Honda outright replacing the Civic with a new car that isn't called Civic, something that has yet to happen.

Do the Lenovo Legion Go controllers...

Even use magnets?

I mean it certainly doesn't use them to hold them to the system- it uses a friction fit rail. They "click" into place, they don't snap. You can even see there isn't any controller "snapping" into place in the official support video on how to attach it, you use your hand to insert the controller connector, then again, use your hand to lock it into place.

HOW could it even use magnets, it uses Hall Effect sticks, they wouldn't work so close to strong magnets.

Are people just assuming it uses magnets? There are none visible in say, teardown videos, I haven't seen the magnets in action despite watching several videos.

All that said, if they do, and it doesn't seem to be the case, they're only used for alignment, they're not very strong, and the rail is what's actually holding them in place.

The problem with relying mainly on magnets is how strong they would have to be, and that IS a problem for catching small children's fingers.

If magnets are involved, they'd probably HAVE to be just for aligning the controllers, then having the user slot them into the rail.

My interpretation is that it will not be the magnets alone, that it either has a mechanical lock or some other mechanism (a sensor or something) to ensure that the electrical magnet only gets fully activated/connected when being in touch with the right parts.

My interpretation is that it will not be the magnets alone, that it either has a mechanical lock or some other mechanism (a sensor or something) to ensure that the electrical magnet only gets fully activated/connected when being in touch with the right parts.
Yes, I presume there will be a second safety (probably a mechanical lock) for power outages

You said the same to me when I asked essentially the same thing, but you didn’t really answer my specific question at all. Are you certain that pinching wouldn’t happen in the situation that I described? And if so, how does that work?

Pinching is absolutely a concern regarding magnets when it involves children. And knowing Nintendo's family friendly approach to design, I’m now becoming quite skeptical this is even what the “magnets” are for. It just seems counterintuitive to me.

But this is the speculation thread, so all thoughts are on the table until confirmation from Nintendo directly. 🤷‍♂️

Pinching is absolutely a concern regarding magnets when it involves children. And knowing Nintendo's family friendly approach to design, I’m now becoming quite skeptical this is even what the “magnets” are for. It just seems counterintuitive to me.

But this is the speculation thread, so all thoughts are on the table until confirmation from Nintendo directly. 🤷‍♂️

Worrying about safety concerns when it comes from Nintendo is surprising

They have been developing this thing for years and they know their audience, they wouldn’t use magnets if it was dangerous, they figured it out, no need to worry about this

Do any of you think that the Switch 2 will be 4K after hearing the recent rumors? Would be preferable if there are some specific reasonings for your choices, please.

1080 portable and 4K docked

Do any of you think that the Switch 2 will be 4K after hearing the recent rumors? Would be preferable if there are some specific reasonings for your choices, please.

This feels like engagement trolling from the Twitter account in question, but the answer is of course. It was technically possible on OLED Model. Why would anyone think it ISN'T.

It's like asking, will the sky be blue tomorrow? Will the seas be full of water? There is some infinitesimal chance that all the air and water on earth simultaneously cease to be as electrons quantum tunnel to another solar system in unison. Is it a chance worth entertaining? No.

This feels like engagement trolling from the Twitter account in question, but the answer is of course. It was technically possible on OLED Model. Why would anyone think it ISN'T.
Actually, it isn't. I wanted to see what the general response to if the thing is going to be that capable of 4K via the dock. Might be upgrading my gaming setup to support 4K in case it is universally agreed upon if it is going to be the case.

Yeah, and as I say in the post, there’s also a clickable stick for an additional button.
L/R/Z if you're brave!

Though I've always thought that when the Joy-Con are being used sideways, the Capture button should become a second Home button and the Z button capture (there isn't much consequence to accidentally pressing capture after all).

Instead one player gets Capture and one player gets Home. I don't like it

For games that use a single Joy-Con vertically, give Capture or Home to one of the S buttons!

Yeah, this is my assumption, too, provided the this magnet thing is true. Nintendo’s patent for the two “detachably attachable” devices uses magnets to attach the devices together, too, after all. If Nintendo is using magnets like this, they’ve surely designed it in a way that is safe. That’s what I was wondering about here earlier—I’m curious about how Nintendo has designed it to prevent pinching issues and such.
If this really is true and the new Joy-Con attach to the system via magnets…I wonder how Nintendo has designed it to prevent people from getting their skin pinched between the magnets. That seems like a serious problem that would need to be addressed.

Is the Switch being able to do 4k docked a newsworthy item? I thought we already knew this?

That's not to say I think that means we're going to get a ton of 4k games, to be clear. In fact, I still maintain that we'll probably have enough that you could count on one or MAYBE two hands in the end. Sort of like how the original Xbox was 720p capable but almost no games actually utilized it. I don't expect the vast, VAST majority of titles to go beyond 1440p at the very most.

The Switch 2 will be 4K-capable in the same way the PS5 is 8K-capable. Technically yes, but in real world usage, rarely.

I think resolution on Switch 2 will go something like this:

For 60FPS target games:

720p native (no upscale) in handheld mode
720p native upscaled to 1080p in docked mode

For 30FPS target games:

720p native upscaled to 1080p in handheld mode
720p native upscaled to 1440p in docked mode.

If the next console doesn't have Switch in the name, that would be equivalent to Honda outright replacing the Civic with a new car that isn't called Civic, something that has yet to happen.
Just to be clear, I wasn't going through all that to suggest the new console shouldn't be called a Switch. I said later on that I wouldn't be surprised if it's considered part of the same product line (and I've been on that particular hill since before Famiboards even existed 😅). What I was suggesting is there are better things to name it than Switch 2.

I'd be far happier with something like Switch Advance or Switch Connect than Switch 2, and I just don't think the market is so out of touch that they can't understand a new generation console that isn't numbered. Sony doesn't have that much of a stranglehold.

If Nintendo is doing a 1080p screen, I can't imagine docked targeting the same resolution. 1440p is not nearly as common a TV resolution as 1080p or 4K, and 8K seems unrealistic. So, by process of elimination, I think they're going to target 4K as their ceiling. Of course, depending on the game, the actual resolution in games will vary, just like it has on every other console. But I expect at least some first-party games, third-party games, and indie games (the kinds that were 1080p on Switch) to target 4K docked. It also won't shock me if that's most often done via DLSS, potentially upscaling from somewhere in the 1080p-1440p range.

A tangential question I have: what resolution will the UI be when docked? As far as I know, Switch's UI remains 720p when docked. I assume Switch 2's will at least be 1080p, which would scale nicely on a 4K display, but could we finally get a 4K UI?

Last edited:
Lastly I wouldn’t be surprised if Nintendo learned something to keep the frame rate up without sacrificing its visuals.

According to the comments in that thread, this is basically a normal map?

Did SMG have normal maps? Or just bump maps? It definitely had some of the best texture work for a Nintendo game up until that point.

I hope they don’t fuck up the HDR and let us calibrate the max luminous and don’t do some 400 or 600 Nits max bullshit or not using any of the extra dci p3/bt2020 colors in first party games. Give me 200 to 10000 nits for future displays, we already have 10000 nits displays.

It's like asking, will the sky be blue tomorrow? Will the seas be full of water? There is some infinitesimal chance that all the air and water on earth simultaneously cease to be as electrons quantum tunnel to another solar system in unison. Is it a chance worth entertaining? No.
To be fair, I think a relatively handful of people know that the dock can do 4K.
Did SMG have normal maps? Or just bump maps? It definitely had some of the best texture work for a Nintendo game up until that point.
No, just pure polygons. From what I understand normal map took up to much memory or might have been to expensive for the Wii GPU. Not sure which one, someone else here can answer that question for you.

Speaking of normal mapping and the Wii. The Wii is my second most favorite "underestimated" Nintendo console. Like, "oh it can do that?" Obviously now it is the Switch.

Pal, you missed out on the whole thread. Less than ten pages ago. We were talking about an overclocked switch running in 4K and that overclocked Switch emulating the switch.... in 4K. 4K will be there, unless Nintendo purposely limited again. What we should be worried about is Mega Man legend collection and 3.

Also, if it is an electromagnet…how does that work when the system is powered off? Wouldn’t that mean the Joy-Con would fall right off the system? And wouldn’t it constantly drain power, even in sleep mode?
Not if it uses electropermanent magnets. An electropermanent magnet only needs a pulse of electric current to switch the magnetic field on and off, and not a continuous electric current. If the system is powered off and the mechanism doesn't function independently of the main unit, I suppose the Joycons would simply remain in one state. If the magnetic field is off, you wouldn't be able to attach them to the console, and vice versa.

To avoid pinching, the mechanism could be designed in a way that the electric pulse is only generated if the Joycon is perfectly flush or aligned with the body of the console. You may still be able to pinch a thin paper between the two, but not part of a finger.

Wouldn't the Gameboy also count with keeping the branding.

Gameboy-Gameboy color- Gameboy advance.

The reason Nintendo didn't call the DS something similar to the Gameboy is most because of the PSP, the only way i can see Nintendo change the Switch brand is if Sony or Microsoft Invest heavily on the hybrid concept. Which seems unlikely because the cost of game development.

Like the Switch Connect, Super Nintendo Switch or Switch 2 are the most likely candidate to be the main name, since all of these has a nice ring to it.

Like Switch Connect can play with being connected with the family and friends and magnets
Switch 2, despite being the most corporate, is easy and will follow Sony's footstep
Super Nintendo Switch is my personal fav, because it reference the SNES and might try to market the Switch 2 as the second coming to christ, just like the SNES and showcases that this time the transitioning of console will be a huge leap, just like the NES-SNES.
They originally wanted to call it “Cityboy“.

I’ve been of the notion that Nintendo should keep the name within the ‘kiss’ territory. They can be extra after that or with a model that radically changes the device.

Seems a few people seriously don’t think Switch 2 will have 4K out, even though the switch oled already has HDMI 2.0 wired up in both the console and dock, but it was disabled in Horizon OS, as showed by the video we talked about before.
Edit: oh dang it doesn’t show the votes, it’s 50/50 rn.

That is certainly a big issue, but the Series S has more RAM than last gen consoles. It's not a problem with the absolute numbers, the problem is the gap between the two platforms they have to support.

At the bottom of the Drake curve is 300MHz, 900 GFLOPS. This is in the realm of "Overclocked Mariko" territory. At the top of the curve is something like 1.3GHz, 4TFLOPS, the on-paper Series S number. That's a cross-gen level of gap. Forcing every game to come to the platform to be cross-gen isn't impossible, but it will lead to one side of the platform getting shafted by third parties.

Nintendo really needs games to perform consistently well in both modes for the hardware to be appealing. That huge performance gap is just begging for third parties, who have no incentive to make Nintendo look good, to consistently favor cheaper ports which only work well on docked. Nintendo would be handing third parties the gun to shoot them in the foot with.

By pulling docked mode and handheld closer together, Nintendo might raise the cost of ports, but also raises their average quality. Developers might have to do a little more work to get their games working well on the limited hardware, but the two modes are close enough, and the screens different enough, that supporting both modes is about as easy as supporting one mode.

The hardware sells better, because handheld and docked work equally well, the bigger install base means a better return on third party investment, which makes the slightly more expensive ports more worth it.

Again, technically, Nintendo can do anything they want. But I assume what they want is another device where switching really works, and that heavily pulls them in the direction of balancing the modes.

Oh sure, I get what you're saying. The efficiency issue is just that costs go up (bigger cooling system, lower chip yields) faster than performance does. So you just have to ask when you think Nintendo will decide they've got the best bang for the buck. Sure, a vapour chamber might me a small added cost. But so is a better WiFi antennae, so is a better kickstand, or an improved screen, or metal casings. It's not just about the best bang for the buck within one aspect of the cooling system, but the best spend of the project's total budget.

All fair - I suppose I wasn't thinking too much about the cooling system because I had head the one in the Switch could probably already handle 25w when docked. The possibility of worse yields is definitely a bigger issue, though.

Some people on the other forum is complaining about having a 1080p screen somehow being worse than a 720p screen. Is there any logic to that argument? They point to modern games not being able to reach 1080p resolutions in handhelds like steam deck.

But i think the logic is that Nintendo knows that most of their own internally developed games will reach 1080p resolution in handheld, the fact that third party AAA games won't reach that number on Switch 2 is not something Nintendo will care much about.
its resetera, that place is a septic tank

Last edited:
TVs do not commonly support 1440p resolutions, and even with more sets supporting it, it is safer to provide 4K output for compatibility reasons to display resolutions beyond 1080p, and naturally for the sake of product differentiation. Regardless of what the games are actually rendering at, the Switch 2 dock will send a 2160p signal to the TV. Whether the game is running in 720, 1080p, or 1440p, the console or the game will spatial upscale the image to 4K, just as current sub-1080p games are spatial upscaled to 1080p by the Switch and sent to the display. There will be plenty of games that will output at 4K including 2D and indie titles, less demanding games, and games using DLSS.

I see zero rationale for the dock not supporting 4K output, I'm surprised it is even in contention.

Last edited:
A 1080p display will look absolutely gorgeous on Switch especially with anti-aliasing. Even better if they do end of going with OLED eventually. Add to that the prettier graphics and we are all in for a treat. I think Switch 2 will really impress.

The Switch 2 will be 4K-capable in the same way the PS5 is 8K-capable. Technically yes, but in real world usage, rarely.

I think resolution on Switch 2 will go something like this:

For 60FPS target games:

720p native (no upscale) in handheld mode
720p native upscaled to 1080p in docked mode

For 30FPS target games:

720p native upscaled to 1080p in handheld mode
720p native upscaled to 1440p in docked mode.
Let's be honest. Those targets don't make sense. Upscaling via DLSS doesn't dig into GPU resources to hinder rendering resolution like FSR does on AMD's hardware. It does have a cost in time, but it can be done concurrently. It's almost expected that docked mode will see a 2x boost in GPU clocks compared to portable mode, much like Switch does for the standard portable clock (384Mhz) vs docked clock (768Mhz). So sticking with 720p native for all targets also doesn't make sense.

Actually, it isn't. I wanted to see what the general response to if the thing is going to be that capable of 4K via the dock. Might be upgrading my gaming setup to support 4K in case it is universally agreed upon if it is going to be the case.
Even the OLED dock is 4k capable. Feels like they were going with the 4k thing with OLED but decided to leave it for their Nextgen device.

Just to be clear, I wasn't going through all that to suggest the new console shouldn't be called a Switch. I said later on that I wouldn't be surprised if it's considered part of the same product line (and I've been on that particular hill since before Famiboards even existed 😅). What I was suggesting is there are better things to name it than Switch 2.

I'd be far happier with something like Switch Advance or Switch Connect than Switch 2, and I just don't think the market is so out of touch that they can't understand a new generation console that isn't numbered. Sony doesn't have that much of a stranglehold.
Granted, but I still don't see car models as proof of that point. The new Civic that you can buy today is just...Civic. Integra was its own thing, just like how an iPad isn't an iPhone. So the previous mention of "2025 Nintendo Switch" would be more in line with car naming than any other approach.

Alright I just browsed Reddit and some people genuinely think it’s going to only have 8GB of ram, 4 a78 cores, and no (possibly) tensor or rt cores enabled on the die (a GTX version of the Ampere architecture effectively), like the ultimate “fuck our partners” machine. That would probably be what we would be talking about if we didn’t get that Nvidia leak. Peak “Nintendoom” specs that the wider gaming internet is probably expected.

Alright I just browsed Reddit and some people genuinely think it’s going to only have 8GB of ram, 4 a78 cores, and no (possibly) tensor or rt cores enabled on the die (a GTX version of the Ampere architecture effectively), like the ultimate “fuck our partners” machine. That would probably be what we would be talking about if we didn’t get that Nvidia leak. Peak “Nintendoom” specs that the wider gaming internet is probably expected.
Shocking, have the people at Reddit never seen the leaked NVIDIA documents?

Hopefully that leads to people being pleasantly surprised and the online discourse following the reveal of the first footage of Switch 2 exclusives being very positive! I can dream.

Hopefully that leads to people being pleasantly surprised and the online discourse following the reveal of the first footage of Switch 2 exclusives being very positive! I can dream.
Nah people will be mad that it isn’t as fast as the ROG Ally in raw raster with 7 hours of battery life playing Assassins Creed Red or Monster Hunter Wilds, and that Mario 4D Universe XD RTX Edge of the Mushroom Kingdom edition, isn’t Path Traced and uses hybrid rt and screen space rendering.

Granted, but I still don't see car models as proof of that point. The new Civic that you can buy today is just...Civic. Integra was its own thing, just like how an iPad isn't an iPhone. So the previous mention of "2025 Nintendo Switch" would be more in line with car naming than any other approach.
I used car models as an example of how they don't often simply name new models with a 2, that's all. Toyota took a Celica and threw a bigger engine in it, made it way faster, didn't call it the Celica 2, it was the Celica Supra. Honda took the Civic chassis and made a faster, sportier, more luxurious car out of it and called it the Integra, not the Civic 2. You're right that they were considered their own things, and I'm saying the new console could be the same situation, as opposed to just a "2" of the model that came before. And "2025 Nintendo Switch" doesn't apply when you consider that every year of a car is often identical or very close to the previous year with minimal new features offered on what is otherwise the exact same car. If we were to number Switches like that we'd be on Switch 7 by now. Generational changes in cars come like once a decade and have nothing to do with the year of the car, and are accompanied by changes in the internal chassis codes and sometimes even new names to show they're different (like how the seventh-generation Corvette was called the "Corvette Stingray," even though nobody uses its full name), and massive marketing pushes to show "look, here's an all new one and here's all the things that are totally new and better!" Which I also expect for the new hardware.

All I'm saying by that comparison I made (which was meant to be goofy and lighthearted) is that having creative names gives personality, and that the insistence I often see that not numbering it will be a bad business decision or create market confusion is really not giving Nintendo or literally people enough credit.

Now gimme Super Nintendo Switch with colored buttons, Ninty.

Nah people will be mad that it isn’t as fast as the ROG Ally in raw raster with 7 hours of battery life playing Assassins Creed Red or Monster Hunter Wilds, and that Mario 4D Universe XD RTX Edge of the Mushroom Kingdom edition, isn’t Path Traced and uses hybrid rt and screen space rendering.
I'm curious what the response would be if Nintendo's next hardware were larger than a PS5 and pushing better graphics than the upcoming PS5 Pro. I figure it would sell about 1-5% of Switch's lifetime sales, but I wonder what that day on the internet would be like.

Please read this staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom