• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What reason did anyone have to believe there'd be no towns? Aonuma even said that summer they didn't want to spoil them.

No they were definitely stupid or just concern trolling if they said that botw would not have town because the e3 tutorial didn't have towns.
I get what you both mean, but what’s the point of calling people stupid who said something you don’t like 6 years ago. They had their individual thoughts and reasoning or maybe they were trolling, we‘ll never know. I don’t see the point in having so much anger on them

I get what you both mean, but what’s the point of calling people stupid who said something you don’t like 6 years ago. They had their individual thoughts and reasoning or maybe they were trolling, we‘ll never know. I don’t see the point in having so much anger on them

There's no anger here. I still believe it was a silly conclusion to draw especially when one of the developers refuted it.

I'm almost ready.

Last year, I looked forward to February. It meant a new Direct was coming.

This year, the fact that February is incoming both excites and scares me. I'm enjoying January while it lasts. It's comfortable.

In February, I'm finally going to release my passion project to the world: my Nintendo song and music video. Something that's been eight months in the making, and a project that I've poured far more love into than any previous work. It has taken a ton of resources and time, and I'm not even the only one involved.

I realize that when I say "Nintendo song and music video" this may come across as a joke, but it's actually become very special to me.

I don't have a firm release date yet. I have specific dates I'd like to consider releasing the song on, but it's gotten pretty complicated and all I can say for now is: I'm taking every action I can to make sure that this comes out in February.

When there's a release date, you will be the first to know. I really hope that you'll watch it and enjoy it, I'm putting my soul into it at this point.

this joke fuckin’ rules I have once again done a spit take reading famiboards dot com
i would buy a tshirt that just said “nope, they” on it

obviously pronoun shirts exist but it’s the passive-aggressiveness of the “nope” that really makes it sing

as demetri martin once mused, no one has ever said “sorry, but nope”

As I write this, I am sitting in a university lecture hall. While the instructor teaches, he does not realize my laptop has Fami open; nor does he understand the complexity and nuance in the conversations that we hold on this website. While he may understand logic and technology - the level of intellect in our discussions is something that he could never comprehend.

So, do you folks like....stuff?

yeah i like stuff

As I write this, I am sitting in a university lecture hall. While the instructor teaches, he does not realize my laptop has Fami open; nor does he understand the complexity and nuance in the conversations that we hold on this website. While he may understand logic and technology - the level of intellect in our discussions is something that he could never comprehend.

yeah i like stuff
I once was sitting in an engineering lecture and the guy in the row in front of me was playing Oblivion on his laptop the entire time. Our row kept getting distracted watching him, and we even (softly) made small cheering noises or groaned when he died

I once was sitting in an engineering lecture and the guy in the row in front of me was playing Oblivion on his laptop the entire time. Our row kept getting distracted watching him, and we even (softly) made small cheering noises or groaned when he died
You learned something more important than engineering that day.

You learned the power of friendship.

What the fuck am I talking about

yeah i like stuff
The combination of these two comments is art

spider-man-meme
first off, IM SORRY! I posted that but forgot I posted for DAYS😭.

I am also Red

among-us-red.gif

Hisahi buri da na

That's weeb speak for "It's been a while"
That it has! January is usually boring but this month has been eventful (in IRL land)

yeah i like stuff
The unwashed masses cannot even begin to comprehend the amount of intellect and culture that we enshrine into their lives. Whilst they live in shadows, and in filth. We keep the utmost standards for gaming discussion, farther that they can even be privy too. They definitely feel the scorn of jealousy from a mere thought of us, just as we feel a sense of pity for them.

These "people", they only live to dally in their everyday lives. While we, put our combined heads, hours of our lives, dedication, and 4,700 posts, to Nintendo Directs. I pity these people, as they shrug and go about their everyday lives, when something far more important is coming.

with an all-white writers' room
Look, would I love more people who look like me in the various aspects of the gaming sphere? Hell yeah, I would.

But until that becomes more commonplace, I'm more than happy to give a chance to those who even want to bother making me and others feel included at all. Much less grant a starring role! You certainly can't say that for every developer/publisher in the game.

Look, would I love more people who look like me in the various aspects of the gaming sphere? Hell yeah, I would.

But until that becomes more commonplace, I'm more than happy to give a chance to those who even want to bother making me and others feel included at all. Much less grant a starring role! You certainly can't say that for every developer/publisher in the game.
I just wish they used a female black character as the main character in like Final Fantasy XVI and not sending her to die in a game that looks like it's going to flop (and I really was very excited to play Forspoken, but that demo...). Now we'll probably have many right wingers making videos about the fact that Forspoken flopped because of the main character, "go woke go broke" and all that shit, and I'm already sick of it.

The unwashed masses cannot even begin to comprehend the amount of intellect and culture that we enshrine into their lives. Whilst they live in shadows, and in filth. We keep the utmost standards for gaming discussion, farther that they can even be privy too. They definitely feel the scorn of jealousy from a mere thought of us, just as we feel a sense of pity for them.

These "people", they only live to dally in their everyday lives. While we, put our combined heads, hours of our lives, dedication, and 4,700 posts, to Nintendo Directs. I pity these people, as they shrug and go about their everyday lives, when something far more important is coming.
I couldn’t have said it better myself, my dear chum. We shape the conversations of millions of Twitter users, and formulate video ideas for only the finest Nintendo YouTubers.

Now let us chuckle, and revel in our speculative glory.

Forspoken is going to "flop" anyway no matter what if SQEX keeps their attitude about how these types of games ought to perform from the days of their TR reboot.

Not gonna buy it myself unless I can turn off the bloody in-game dialogue or have it trimmed down to the necessary bits, the world and gameplay look interesting but ffs I cannot stand how "late aughts Western AAA" the dialogue sounds.

I'm almost ready.

Last year, I looked forward to February. It meant a new Direct was coming.

This year, the fact that February is incoming both excites and scares me. I'm enjoying January while it lasts. It's comfortable.

In February, I'm finally going to release my passion project to the world: my Nintendo song and music video. Something that's been eight months in the making, and a project that I've poured far more love into than any previous work. It has taken a ton of resources and time, and I'm not even the only one involved.

I realize that when I say "Nintendo song and music video" this may come across as a joke, but it's actually become very special to me.

I don't have a firm release date yet. I have specific dates I'd like to consider releasing the song on, but it's gotten pretty complicated and all I can say for now is: I'm taking every action I can to make sure that this comes out in February.

When there's a release date, you will be the first to know. I really hope that you'll watch it and enjoy it, I'm putting my soul into it at this point.
looking forward your music ! i'm a musician myself and have tons of project for 2023 to release on my youtube channel and other streaming services !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom