• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukasManak22

who the fuck is that
directmadness.png

Welcome to Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4|

First things first, this thread was supposed to by done by one and only @Raccoon but he tapped me to take his place, so thanks again for this amazing opportunity.

The time has come

Hello everyone and welcome to the Direct Speculation Thread |ST4| which I am presenting directly to all of you today. I will be your guide for this new thread.
This thread will be full of madness, hope and endless speculation as each other one, I hope you will join me on this journey as we will await the first Nintendo Direct of the year 2023. In fact the second this thread is live (which is right now) it's already 2023 in Kyoto, Japan.
The ideal end of this thread is that it will result in a General Nintendo Direct presentation, but anything can happen as always. This thread will be closed when Direct is announced.

Which team will you join?

00145.png

Oh yes, the Direct team discussion, an inkredible debate which will always spark a lot of discussion. The rules are simple, just vote in the poll and trust your instinct. Are you hero of #teamJanuary or will you play it simple by giving #teamFebruary their usual spotlight? Or perhaps you are on the different side than anybody else? Your votes are completely visible, the poll will end in 7 days.

Hardware more than ever

This thread could be more heavy than previously, since hardware talk is now more visible than ever. So please be nice to everyone and don't tag insiders asking for information. For more dedicated talk about hardware visit Future Hardware Speculation Thread.

Let's see some upcoming Nintendo Switch headlines

00147.gif

gif2023.gif

Miyamoto-san should we go ahead and start the thread?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pikmin 4 is real, can you believe it? Because I still can't.

Previous Direct Threads

Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST| by @Raccoon
Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess by @Sadist
Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3 by @Raccoon (legendary 717 pages long)

Other Links

Nintendo General Discussion |ST16 Jan 2023| Team Famuary Stays Winning
Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation |ST|
Famiboards rules

Last edited:
Team directs are canceled, you're all Nintendo marks without a life that don't know it a rumor when you rumor a rumor and rumor yourself into a leak, marks!

Currently I‘m in a pessimistic all directs are cancelled mood, but maybe this thread convinces me to believe at least in February.

2023 feels like a January year but TeamJanuary's typically hubristic behaviour might lead to a delay. They're the masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory year after year. We'll hopefully find out soon enough.

IT BEGINS.
Team directs are canceled, you're all Nintendo marks without a life that don't know it a rumor when you rumor a rumor and rumor yourself into a leak, marks!
Oh hai Mark!

ONLY THE FRESHEST MEMES FOR THE FRESHEST THREAD!

Hoping that Zelda team will drop some artwork or small clip on Twitter, how Splatoon did it last year. Give a little hope to #teamJanuary members but in the end they will not win.

I'm expecting a game-specific Direct or update in January and a general Direct in February.

I don't know which team that puts me on.

I'm a February believer purely because I think they'd wanna show something for the next Splatoon 3 season, and January might be early for that

Thread title hurts my brain.

Other than that, Yeah! to Team January, may this finally be the year we triumph.

I voted Team January because that's what my heart tells me, even though it will most likely be February like pretty much every year.

I want team January to win, but I don't believe it, also I voted team February, but who are we kidding? Team march will win...

WE'RE BACK

Hoping for a Pikmin Direct where Miaymoto updates us on how he's doing with the phone game, and then shows us one new screenshot of Pikmin 4.

Oh now this is a fun one. I'll take some fun time to outline three scenarios as I see it.

snaps fingers

In my opinion, January is a bit too early for a general Direct. I don't expect anything non-game-specific before Fire Emblem's release. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom