• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (Read the staff posts before commenting!)

nah, i was takling about higher settings similar to what people are doing on emulators. The specific example being draw distance.
I guess, but it shouldn’t have an issue doing that of a switch game at 4K, unless people expect something endless.

Would you look at a PS4 original of a later Switch downport as being a remaster? That's the kind of thing I'd think of for a game truly developed as a cross-gen title, versus one that's just a base Switch game allowed to run with better clarity.
Those are colloquially called demakes/demaster. I don’t find the scenario of a game made with the Switch 2 in mind and then brought down to the Switch to make any financial sense from a development standpoint, and not simply scaling up.

Unless you meant something else.
I don’t know. We can theorize lots of things. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

But, my goal with the question is to quantify said confidence.

If the odds are 1:1, it’s only a coin flip despite the wording being “very very” high confidence. If it’s 10:1, the it’s a difference conclusion.
For conversation sake, I’ll assume that the final product ends up having 6-8SMs and 4-6 cores.

My only question would be is what happened to the chip that had 12SMs and 8 cores, and if said SoC comes out for something else and what ends up in the switch 2 is the exampled SoC above(6/8SM+4/6cores):

why was there references of content related to Nintendo in the data breach for the NVN2 API for a product that ended up not being for Nintendo and why wasn’t this different SoC that ended up in the switch 2 mentioned or detailed at all in the data breach that contained a lot of data for future nvidia products? What was the point of NVN2 then if the configuration that it calls for is basically nonexistent nor refereneced? Does that now mean that DLSS, RT and such aren’t intended to be used by those who develop for the NX platform?

There would be loads of questions more, but I’d try to make sense out of that doesn’t boil down to something that offers no closing or conclusion such as “….because 🤷🏾‍♂️” as it doesn’t tell me there is a reason. It just tells me it was done for shits and giggles.

What odds will you give me that the device will come out with different specs than your “very, very good idea”?

Friendly wager.
There's two layers to this.

The first is our confidence in the specs leaked in the Nvidia hack and the more recent Linux commit which confirmed 8 CPU cores. Both of those data I would consider reliable beyond a shadow of a doubt as to the composition of the Drake/T239 chip. Probably 98% confidence at this point. Any major changes to the chip would likely result in a new chip altogether, something like T240 or whatever.

The second is our confidence that Nintendo will be using that particular chip. This obviously trends more into the area of informed speculation but it's still not entirely without evidence. The obvious one being the data hack, it detailing the NVN2 API which is exclusively related to Nintendo Switch development. Plus the fact that the documentation makes references to the NX platform. All in all I think as of February 2022 the chances that Drake is going to be the chip Nintendo uses next were probably 90%. I'm not sure if those chances have changed yet, there's really no reason to suspect they have.

So overall I'd say it's probably like 95% likely we're getting the Drake specs.

Those are colloquially called demakes/demaster. I don’t find the scenario of a game made with the Switch 2 in mind and then brought down to the Switch to make any financial sense from a development standpoint, and not simply scaling up.

Unless you meant something else.
I mean when PS4/Switch share games, the differences go beyond just resolution and frame rate. Lighting, draw distance, level of detail, texture resolution, foliage density. Much of which is more setting different limits than things that would require wildly different development. Not unlike the differences that they already take into account for docked/undocked modes, just with much more freedom in the Drake versions. If almost no Drake games bother to take advantage of any of that until base Switch support has been dropped, that'd be pretty disappointing. PS4/Switch games looking better on PS4 than Drake/Switch games look on Drake.

There's two layers to this.

The first is our confidence in the specs leaked in the Nvidia hack and the more recent Linux commit which confirmed 8 CPU cores. Both of those data I would consider reliable beyond a shadow of a doubt as to the composition of the Drake/T239 chip. Probably 98% confidence at this point. Any major changes to the chip would likely result in a new chip altogether, something like T240 or whatever.

The second is our confidence that Nintendo will be using that particular chip. This obviously trends more into the area of informed speculation but it's still not entirely without evidence. The obvious one being the data hack, it detailing the NVN2 API which is exclusively related to Nintendo Switch development. Plus the fact that the documentation makes references to the NX platform. All in all I think as of February 2022 the chances that Drake is going to be the chip Nintendo uses next were probably 90%. I'm not sure if those chances have changed yet, there's really no reason to suspect they have.

So overall I'd say it's probably like 95% likely we're getting the Drake specs.
What was the Linux one? I missed that one.

For conversation sake, I’ll assume that the final product ends up having 6-8SMs and 4-6 cores.

My only question would be is what happened to the chip that had 12SMs and 8 cores, and if said SoC comes out for something else and what ends up in the switch 2 is the exampled SoC above(6/8SM+4/6cores):

why was there references of content related to Nintendo in the data breach for the NVN2 API for a product that ended up not being for Nintendo and why wasn’t this different SoC
It wouldn't be the first time that Nintendo has dropped a Nvidia chip because it didn't meet their thermal requirements, if you want a hypothetical answer.
And the NVN2 API already mentions 2 SoCs, so you could ask the same question about Orin. It is/was a development target and we can't say anything else for sure yet.

People have been exaggerating the amount of time these things take, because Nvidia & Nintendo only started working together for Switch in late 2014, less than 2 years before it was revealed, and next time they aren't exactly going to be reinventing the wheel. So whatever plans they do have, could have changed or could change at any point with a different product releasing a bit later. I guess Mariko SoC showing up in the firmware when the Switch was only 12 months old is another example of how fast they can move.

Last edited:
(This is not going to happen)
I wonder if Nintendo would hint at a new system during the game awards, or reveal it but leave a proper showcase for early next year, or just say stay tuned for early next year to see what’s next from Nintendo.

(This is not going to happen)
I wonder if Nintendo would hint at a new system during the game awards, or reveal it but leave a proper showcase for early next year, or just say stay tuned for early next year to see what’s next from Nintendo.

Friendly wager that Nintendo's only presence at the TGAs is of a new trailer for the Super Mario Bros. Movie

Friendly wager that Nintendo's only presence at the TGAs is of a new trailer for the Super Mario Bros. Movie
I’m sure that’s 100% correct, I somehow don’t even see Totk showing up.
Like…. Maybe there’s another random Nintendo reveal for something in the same vein as bayo 3 and mario&rabbids, but I doubt it.

I don’t know. We can theorize lots of things. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

This is a thing I say a lot. My grandfather would reply with things like, "how do you prove a negative." You can't - unless you can prove a counterfactual. I can't "prove" a counterfactual, but I can provide my existing evidence. I think that evidence tells a compelling story which sets the burden of evidence for a competing theory. Presented as a timeline

March 2018
Nvidia Orin, the next generation Tegra SOC targeting automotive systems is announced

July 2019
Switch Lite announced. It runs a version of the Switch's TX1 chip updated for Nintedo's needs - it is die shrunk for better power, the Tegra Security Module, a standard part of Tegra SOCs, is removed as it is ironically the basis of Switch exploits.

August 2019
A verification engineer at Nvidia states that they are working on Orin and that they we working on a "File Decompression Engine for games".

July 2020
Nvidia posts a job listing for a Tegra engineer for game consoles to work on optimizing DLSS 2 for that particular space

June 2021
Nvidia leaker kopite7kimi claims that the next Nintendo console will feature a modified version of Orin, called T239.
Internal commits on Nvidia's linux repository begin to contain T239 drivers.
These include references to the File Decompression Engine, which is not a part of base Orin.

The net picture at this point is that since 2019 Nvidia has been working on a chip for a game console based on Orin, and that T239 is that chip. Are there others? Maybe. Let's continue

September 2021:
Bloomberg/Mochizuki drops the famed "11 developers" article, a direct response to their admittedly bungled reporting on the OLED and Nintendo's aggressive retraction. It specifically mentions DLSS and that devkits are in the wild.

There are three possibilities. One is that the new device is based on Tegra Xavier, as the only SOC on the market at the time that could do DLSS. The second is that it is based on Orin, then upcoming which is also capable of DLSS. The third possibility is that the new device is a totally new concoction, unrelated to any of the existing SOC designs from Nvidia.

March 2022
NVN2 source code is leaked. It explicitly states it runs on T239, has DLSS and RT, and explicitly states several parameters of the underlying hardware, which are in line with a cut down version of Orin's GPU. There are changes indicating updates to comments and internal documentation updating references to Maxwell (the Switch's architecture) to Ampere (Orin's architecture). Critically, there is no indication that these changes passed through an intermediary "Volta" variant (Xavier's architecture)

Also of note - the DLSS integration is clearly new as there are comments in the code referring to not being sure how to change from a PC programming model to the one required by Nintendo.

April 2022:
Commits to Nvidia's internal Tegra Linux repo contain references to fixing PCIe timing bugs on T239, implying that they're running on real hardware.

May 2022:
Orin's release confirms nearly every leaked detail about it's design, many from kopite7kimi who is the original source for the (confirmed) T239 leak

August 2022:
Nvidia quietly drops new public code and documentation as part of their open-gpu-docs project on Github. It is the first public mention of T239, documenting it as an Ampere GPU right beside T234 (the base Orin). Notably, T239 is a listed but unannounced product. No other unannounced products or SOCs are mentioned.

September 2022:
Nvidia pushes some internal Linux code upstream to Linus's branch. This includes a T239 CPU driver, which specifies that T239 uses a single 8 core CPU cluster. There is only one viable CPU that can do that, the A78C. Orin uses the A78AE, a variant of the A78 intended for automotive work. A78 would be the general purpose version. A78C is a high performance version designed for "mobile gaming".

Additionally, external partners who mirror the Tegra 4 Linux project receive updates around this time from Nvidia's internal Linux development that contain multiple T239 references, which paints an extensive picture of the hardware, including the FDE

Notable - commit history indicates that Linux development began prior to the NVN2 hack, there is no indication of a major rethink, and none of the details conflict with the NVN2 hack's hardware details.

The facts so far:
Nvidia is developing a chip called T239 for Nintendo, it is based on Orin, and has a well known design confirmed by both illegal hacking, public documentation, and leaks, all of which match each other. That chip matches the specs expected of devkits that were reported on in 2021 (DLSS/4k capable), and is ready to be manufactured, if it isn't already being made.

The Lite reflects a separate custom chip design for Nintendo. Orin design work started before the Lite was launched, likely well before. A game console based variant of Orin began design in 2019 at the latest. There was no PascalVolta/Xavier based chip for Nintendo that reached a point of NVN development.

The counterfactual burden:
If T239 isn't the next Nintendo chip either it's slated for a later device, or it's not coming to Nintendo devices at all.

It is hard to conceive of what device t239 would be targeting if not the "next" device, as it is both clearly designed for Nintendo and ready to come off the line, and likely conceived for a process node that doesn't have many years left. Nvidia would be taking a Nintendo designed chip, with multiple pieces of custom console destined hardware (the FDE, the CPUs) and putting it in other products for a few years while waiting for Nintendo to catch up?

And considering T239 is getting public documentation dumps and Linux updates, the product hasn't been scrapped. If it's not coming to a Nintendo device at all, then 3 years of design effort went into the chip, which meets no existing market need for Nvidia that isn't met by Orin, and then Nintendo pulled out in the last year, Nvidia decided to make the chip anyway, chasing the sunk costs of the design with the actual costs of manufacturing. Nvidia doesn't charge Nintendo anything for this contractual break, and/or Nintendo hides the huge sunk cost and contract breakage fees as "R&D."

Are these events possible? Or perhaps a third scenario I can't think of? I suppose so, but you can maybe see why I'd go 10:1? I can read the source code, that might make this story extra compelling to me, I can see how far along the driver work is in the Linux kernel, and in the various bits and bobs shared of the NVN2 code. I'm not doubtful about the state of this code as some others processing the info second hand might be.

Okay but:
What if the design of T239 doesn't match the state it was in when the Linux code dropped and the NVN2 hack happened?

The Linux code, I don't buy it. Nvidia is pushing these updates to partners and into the mainline kernel, and in places where T239 shares drivers with existing hardware. The updates are pretty minor, but pushing through the review process to get code into upstream that might break production hardware in order to support an unstable, unreleased product is something developers get Linus yelling at you for. It is also a superb waste of energy.

That leaves some of the GPU specifics. It's definitely Ampere, that's documented elsewhere. The only real place that I think is possibly reconsiderable is the number of SMs. Yes, yes, I am aware that it is hardcoded into the NVN2 source code, but it would have to be based on NVN2's design. That doesn't mean that they couldn't change it if the hardware failed to deliver.

But they'd know the performance/power ratios at the time of the NVN2 hack, because Orin was manufacturing. Orin has 14 SMs - a "first draft" design would probably start at 14, or move much lower if power/perf ratios weren't right. 12 implies they were already dialing in the exact size of the GPU.

As does the fact that this isn't a test ROM or a benchmark tool pushes that further. This isn't a Windows implementation for an early SDK, this is a port of the entire graphics API to new hardware.

It seems like a change from 12 to, say, 8, wouldn't be about failing to meet certain power/perf metrics, at this point, but about changing power/perf goals. I'm dubious, but I will admit there is more room here than anywhere else.

It'd be funny if Nintendo only showed to receive an award, maybe get a small interview, and the person that goes has a Punch Out pin on their clothes... and no Punch Out game is planned for the next 5 years. Yes, no ads, no movie trailer, no games, no nothing. Just a "thanks for the award lol bye". I'd imagine TGA would say Nintendo will be present just for the hype anyway. The disappointment would not be stopped... Also, only cinematic trailers and NO gameplay.

Mini story time: I just woke up from a nap, and dreamt about Drake (lol) - it was a surprise reveal on an Ubisoft event (??), where they showed gameplay of AC Mirage for the first time, and then they for some reason announced that it was running on the next Switch, though, no name drop, just "the next Switch".

Which brings me to say: man you know what, I would totally play Mirage on Drake.

Critically, there is no indication that these changes passed through an intermediary "Pascal" variant (Xavier's architecture)
slight correction, but Xavier is based on Volta. that had no consumer-facing gpu save for the Titan V (stretching the definition of "consumer gpu" here)

One of the funnier aspects of the people that come to push back on Drake being for the next Switch, is that even in Nintendo's own Ai upscaling solution patent discussion. It as well references Nvidia Tensor cores hardware, which are currently only offered by Nvidia in a mobile SoC like solution for Nintendo to even take advantage of(who else would Nintendo go to at this point)?

And the NVN2 API already mentions 2 SoCs, so you could ask the same question about Orin.
Where was this?
People have been exaggerating the amount of time these things take, because Nvidia & Nintendo only started working together for Switch in late 2014, less than 2 years before it was revealed, and next time they aren't exactly going to be reinventing the wheel.
I might flip this on its head and say "These things take so much time they didn't go for a custom chip at all and it still took 2+ years to get to a finished product."

It wouldn't be the first time that Nintendo has dropped a Nvidia chip because it didn't meet their thermal requirements, if you want a hypothetical answer.
Not a custom chip built exclusively for their use. Nintendo won't reject T239 because of thermal requirements. Nintendo would reject a pre-fab T239 design because of thermal requirements.

T239 is designed for Nintendo specifically. T239 is clearly shipping. Ergo the T239 that is shipping is what Nintendo wants.

And the NVN2 API already mentions 2 SoCs, so you could ask the same question about Orin. It is/was a development target and we can't say anything else for sure yet.
T239 is the only unannounced SOC in the implementation, is a design made specifically for gaming machines, and closely relates to Orin. If that isn't sufficiently compelling to you, then nothing other than the physical hardware itself is likely to be.

People have been exaggerating the amount of time these things take, because Nvidia & Nintendo only started working together for Switch in late 2014, less than 2 years before it was revealed, and next time they aren't exactly going to be reinventing the wheel.

Orin took 2.5 years from announcement to release, and we know from various employee statements that design work began before that. How long Nintendo was able to get a Switch built off of a chip that was already designed and ready to go is not apples to apples.

There are possible last minute changes - SMs could be on the chip but not active - but the reasons to do that are for power draw/thermal/yield reasons. Orin means that none of these pieces of information are surprises.

T239 will look like it's public documentation and Linux drivers. I think the odds that it will look like the NVN2 leak says it should are extremely high.

Is there any chance, even remotedly, where NVN2 isn't an API for Nintendo? I would assume it's reference is pretty solid proof it's a a Nintendo API and the references to T239 means that's the chip we're most likely to get with the next product. Correct?

July 2018
Switch Lite announced. It runs a version of the Switch's TX1 chip updated for Nintedo's needs - it is die shrunk for better power, the Tegra Security Module, a standard part of Tegra SOCs, is removed as it is ironically the basis of Switch exploits.
You mean 2019.
Notably, T239 is a listed but unannounced product. No other unannounced products or SOCs are mentioned.
Hm? What do you mean here?

Is there any chance, even remotedly, where NVN2 isn't an API for Nintendo? I would assume it's reference is pretty solid proof it's a a Nintendo API and the references to T239 means that's the chip we're most likely to get with the next product. Correct?
Probably not, as the documentation also refers to the "NX" platform.

answering that question would require the one to say what NVN2 could be an API for. it's a graphics API, but why that over Vulkan/OpenGL?

Besides the leak clearly linking NVN and NX, here was Nvidia's blog post from Oct 2016:
NVIDIA additionally created new gaming APIs to fully harness this performance. The newest API, NVN, was built specifically to bring lightweight, fast gaming to the masses.

Interview with Monster Hunter Rise director on bringing RE Engine to Switch:
RE ENGINE was designed from the beginning with multiple platforms in mind, so the simple porting itself was not that difficult. However, it was quite difficult to work with the core graphics elements (which involved the Nintendo Switch's slightly unique graphics API, NVN) to develop a translator for the shader program.

LinkedIn excerpt from a Virtuos senior engineer:
WIP: Porting a AAA title to Nintendo Switch
– Re-implement the renderer with Nintendo’s native graphics API(nvn)
– Design and implement the low level mechanism of graphics resource management and threading
– Exploit the performance advantages of the Vulkan-like API (UMA, explicit management of graphics memory, complete control over CPU/GPU synchronization, etc)

I'd be hard pressed to think of what else NVN2 could be for.

Hm? What do you mean here?
T239 is documented in official, actively maintained Nvidia docs, despite not being an announced/released product. It is public documentation that T239 exists and uses an Ampere GPU. No other unrevealed GPU/SOCs are in the docs.

The last little factoid was me trying to include a potentially relevant piece of info before someone tried to spin a wild scenario about T239 being scrapped, or this drop being accidental. It was pretty clearly part of a bundle of code updates around T239, much like the ones that preceded T234 in March of this year.

Is there any chance, even remotedly, where NVN2 isn't an API for Nintendo?
There isn't. LiC rather comprehensively answered the question here https://famiboards.com/threads/futu...nology-speculation-st.55/page-517#post-413799

I would assume it's reference is pretty solid proof it's a a Nintendo API and the references to T239 means that's the chip we're most likely to get with the next product. Correct?
In fairness to the "other" points of view, T239 isn't the only chip referenced in NVN2. T234 (Orin, Nvidia's chip for automotive systems) is also mentioned. However, there is gobs more evidence that T239 is specifically designed for Nintendo and is the next device.

Completely unrelated but I cannot imagine a world where oldpuck had problems writing their graduation thesis.
Meanwhile, I'm browsing famiboards as I ran out of ideas for things to add to mine.
I flunked out of high school, so I didn't get that far :(

However, I am writing on Famiboards when I'm avoiding my writing for work, so it's a little bit of a "same" situation

It wouldn't be the first time that Nintendo has dropped a Nvidia chip because it didn't meet their thermal requirements
This is a pretty huge exaggeration of the truth. Nintendo was considering, or Nvidia pitched, using a pre-existing Tegra for the 3DS, and those plans seem to have never gone anywhere at all. That's not even the same order of magnitude as the work/plans for T239 and NVN2, not to mention the third parties we've been told got dev kits, and the list goes on and on. Not even close.

Like I always say, it's possible that all of this work will be scrapped in the same way it's possible Nintendo will announce tomorrow they're exiting the video game business and going back to making playing cards. Yes, anything is possible! But that's a facile point not worth repeating.

One of the funnier aspects of the people that come to push back on Drake being for the next Switch, is that even in Nintendo's own Ai upscaling solution patent discussion. It as well references Nvidia Tensor cores hardware, which are currently only offered by Nvidia in a mobile SoC like solution for Nintendo to even take advantage of(who else would Nintendo go to at this point)?
They do? That basically disproves the theory that these patents are future proofing in case they change gpu vendor.

They do? That basically disproves the theory that these patents are future proofing in case they change gpu vendor.
It mentions them as an example hardware that could accelerate the technique, not as required for the technique to function.

I doubt it’s for future proofing, though. I suspect it’s a patent that came out of NERD’s emulation work. The technique, as described, doesn’t require engine integration and adapts to the underlying game’s frame rate. That makes it ideal for emulation.

What is Famicoin? This could be fun.

I honestly want this to be a good spirited thing.

And I hope I lose.
You have 19 of them right now.

It's a currency the site admin decided to start giving out in response to engaging posts and "yeah" count and stuff like that, you can use it to "buy" new profile name colors and other things like that. If @bellydrum is fine with us betting them I'm willing to bet 10 at 20:1 odds, and I guess go into a bit of debt in the case that you win.

It's a currency the site admin decided to start giving out in response to engaging posts and "yeah" count and stuff like that, you can use it to "buy" new profile name colors and other things like that. If @bellydrum is fine with us betting them I'm willing to bet 10 at 20:1 odds, and I guess go into a bit of debt in the case that you win.
Yeah you can do that, you can have negative Famicoin. Lol go for it

Where do you buy from?

Yeah you can do that, you can have negative Famicoin. Lol go for it

DKP for forum shitposting. I've been training my entire life for this.

It seems like a change from 12 to, say, 8, wouldn't be about failing to meet certain power/perf metrics, at this point, but about changing power/perf goals. I'm dubious, but I will admit there is more room here than anywhere else.
To add to this, it's more likely that they would move to a better node than redesign the SoC. As of February this year, developers were working with 1536 cuda cores, 12 RT cores and 48 Tensor cores, the chip is also only 1 of 2 Ampere SoC chips, specifically GA10F. The other being Orin, with updates continuing on real hardware via Linux from April onward, there is also no time to redesign the chip, it doesn't seem to have a long enough break in updates for something like that to have taken place, so from what we can see on the outside, the Nvidia hack which was publicly leaked on March 1st this year, still has the relevant hardware specs, simply because a redesign would set back these linux updates, if not change the chip name entirely.
They are 95% confident: that’s approximately the math. The more confident you are, the better the odds you should be willing to offer.

I will offer 1,000,000,000,000:1 odds that 2+2 is 4.
I'll put it this way, while we don't know when it's coming, we do know what is coming. We know most of the specs, the only things we don't know for a fact, is clocks and capacity/type of RAM/Storage, we do know that Orin is LPDDR5 and that Drake is 128bit memory bus, which gives us a baseline for a very educated speculation, and because we know Orin's power draw with this same architecture on 8nm, we do know a rough idea about the lowest and highest clocks they could achieve with 8nm node through TSMC 4N node... That means that even these unknown specs are inside of known ranges.

On a side note, I think Bloomberg/WSJ citing Zynga as a Drake devkit holder, working on Drake, does point to a 2023 launch for Drake, as I can't imagine the game they are working on isn't Starwars: Hunters, which is a game that has already soft launched and is receiving updates, indicating a 1st half release is POSSIBLE.

To add to this, it's more likely that they would move to a better node than redesign the SoC. As of February this year, developers were working with 1536 cuda cores, 12 RT cores and 48 Tensor cores, the chip is also only 1 of 2 Ampere SoC chips, specifically GA10F. The other being Orin, with updates continuing on real hardware via Linux from April onward, there is also no time to redesign the chip, it doesn't seem to have a long enough break in updates for something like that to have taken place, so from what we can see on the outside, the Nvidia hack which was publicly leaked on March 1st this year, still has the relevant hardware specs, simply because a redesign would set back these linux updates, if not change the chip name entirely.

I'll put it this way, while we don't know when it's coming, we do know what is coming. We know most of the specs, the only things we don't know for a fact, is clocks and capacity/type of RAM/Storage, we do know that Orin is LPDDR5 and that Drake is 128bit memory bus, which gives us a baseline for a very educated speculation, and because we know Orin's power draw with this same architecture on 8nm, we do know a rough idea about the lowest and highest clocks they could achieve with 8nm node through TSMC 4N node... That means that even these unknown specs are inside of known ranges.

On a side note, I think Bloomberg/WSJ citing Zynga as a Drake devkit holder, working on Drake, does point to a 2023 launch for Drake, as I can't imagine the game they are working on isn't Starwars: Hunters, which is a game that has already soft launched and is receiving updates, indicating a 1st half release is POSSIBLE.
I’ll buy star wars hunters day one when it launches on next Switch. Been following the game for awhile in hopes that the devs will let some info slip 🙂
Edit: Boba Fett was announced for the game but hasn’t been included as of yet. Could be saving him for the console launch.

Please read this staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom