• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST Nov. 2023|

Joedev

Shriekbat
v1y4O3N.png

c600d17db0b686b182a457af763e1c4b87d1dafe2124e20407adf52e4e1aad40

Nov 01 - Alien Hominid Invasion

42f4cab82f9ee60091bc9a0eef4545ae96ccc09ef03aa1dbecce022a0c770e62

Nov 01 - Song of Nunu: A League of Legends Story

70b54987940a7714653de9425cd03ec36c32140f1d6be286be1b9762b1ce1f12

Nov 02 - My Time at Sandrock

5987bb11b22e4bc87c3bfb7d4b395f32d16dbda8d1ae696564f7c97c2b486080

Nov 03 - Fashion Dreamer

0756c43ed8e153e3cb4fb565c7b08bc4ae16281fc234d6f75827b5d642af52d8

Nov 08 - Cobalt Core

screenshot04

Nov 08 - Risk of Rains Returns

a130428eb6c2f1c0c32513a95b614f30291a85c6756e5aa599a2dbe88169aa11

Nov 14 - KarmaZoo

fda7dfd1252c275870b12da00119c58ce7e817366ca46fd28581a96c8ca59b3c

Nov 14 - SUPER CRAZY RHYTHM CASTLE

8d0c2f0c173bc1a41622fac46b38ca509016ae8112f35859e48e40939a738da1

Nov 16 - ASTLIBRA Revision

Releaes.png
americaseuropenqsjo.png

Week 1
Nov 01 Alien Hominid HD
Nov 01 Alien Hominid Invasion
Nov 01 Alien Hominid: The Extra Terrestrial Bundle
Nov 01 Alpha Particle
Nov 01 Enchanted Portals
Nov 01 Fusion Paradox
Nov 01 Ninja or Die: Shadow of the Sun
Nov 01 RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe
Nov 01 Song of Nunu: A League of Legends Story
Nov 02 Chicken Journey
Nov 02 City Parking Driver: Draw The Path Simulator
Nov 02 Eigengrau
Nov 02 Foosball League Cup: Arcade Table Football Simulator
Nov 02 FX Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine
Nov 02 Geometric Brothers
Nov 02 My Time at Sandrock
Nov 02 STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R
Nov 02 Street Basketball Club: Sport Throw Simulator
Nov 02 The Smurfs 2 - The Prisoner of the Green Stone
Nov 02 Thirsty Suitors
Nov 03 Amabilly
Nov 03 DreamWorks All-Star Kart Racing
Nov 03 DreamWorks All-Star Kart Racing Rally Edition
Nov 03 Ebenezer and the Invisible World
Nov 03 Fashion Dreamer
Nov 03 Hole io: Freak Edition
Nov 03 Jumanji: Wild Adventures
Nov 03 Knights & Guns Diamond Edition
Nov 03 Moto Rush GT Platinium Edition
Nov 03 One Night: Burlesque
Nov 03 S.N.I.P.E.R. - Hunter Scope Diamond Edition
Nov 03 WarioWare: Move It!
Nov 04 Real Car Parking 2024: Driving Simulator
Nov 04 White Wings
Nov 04 Zombie Defense: Definitive Edition
--

Week 2
Nov 06 Farmer Bundle
Nov 06 Football Manager 2024
Nov 07 AAA PRO CLOCK 2023
Nov 07 Let's Sing 2024
Nov 07 Let's Sing 2024 with International Hits
Nov 07 Let's Sing 2024 with International Hits Gold Edition
Nov 07 Let's Sing 2024 with International Hits Platinum Edition
Nov 07 Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2
Nov 07 Salt and Sacrifice
Nov 08 Cobalt Core
Nov 08 Excessive Trim
Nov 08 Risk of Rains Returns
Nov 09 Berzerk: Recharged
Nov 09 Catan: Console Edition
Nov 09 Double Dragon Advance
Nov 09 Dragon Wings
Nov 09 Flooded
Nov 09 Hot Love Dreams: Classic Hentai Logic Puzzle
Nov 09 Prison Break: Jail Escape Simulator
Nov 09 Spells & Secrets
Nov 09 Super Double Dragon
Nov 09 Virche Evermore -ErroR: Salvation-
Nov 09 War Zone Soldier: Battle Royale Shooter
Nov 10 Air Twister
Nov 10 Bob the Elementalist
Nov 10 Claire: Extended Cut
Nov 10 Cooking Arena - 8 in 1 Edition
Nov 10 Polyturbo Drift Racing Simulator
Nov 10 Sakura Alien 2
Nov 10 Slaughter: The Lost Outpost
Nov 10 The Trotties Adventure
Nov 10 Urban Flow Diamond Edition
Nov 10 Village Tycoon: Farm City Simulator
--

Week 3
Nov 13 Spirittea
Nov 14 Astral Ascent
Nov 14 KarmaZoo
Nov 14 Rogue Glitch Ultra
Nov 14 SUPER CRAZY RHYTHM CASTLE
Nov 14 Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion Remaster
Nov 15 Lily in Puzzle World
Nov 15 The Last Faith
Nov 15 Zombies Rising Dawn
Nov 16 ASTLIBRA Revision
Nov 16 Castle Invasion: Throne Out
Nov 16 On Rusty Trails
Nov 16 Prison City
Nov 16 Smoots Pinball
Nov 16 The King of Fighters 13: Global Match
Nov 16 Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue
Nov 17 Bluey: The Videogame
Nov 17 Grotto
Nov 17 NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS
Nov 17 NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS Deluxe Edition
Nov 17 NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS Ultimate Edition
Nov 17 Persona 5 Tactica
Nov 17 Persona 5 Tactica: Digital Deluxe Edition
Nov 17 Super Mario RPG
Nov 17 The Forest Quartet
--

Week 4
Nov 20 In Stars and Time
Nov 21 DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate - Definitive Edition
Nov 21 Seed of Life
Nov 21 Worldless
Nov 22 Jurassic Park Classic Games Collection
Nov 22 SETTRIS
Nov 22 Train Valley 2: Community Edition
Nov 22 Witchtastic
Nov 23 Colored Effects
Nov 23 Trip World DX
Nov 24 Guns and Spurs 2
Nov 24 Knights & Guns Platinum Edition
Nov 24 S.N.I.P.E.R. - Hunter Scope Prime Edition
Nov 25 Criss Cross
Nov 25 Zombies Rising xXx
--

Week 5
Nov 28 My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! -Pirates of the Disturbance-
Nov 28 Roots of Pacha
Nov 29 Gothic II Complete Classic
Nov 29 The Traveler's Path
Nov 30 Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All 2
Nov 30 Corbid! A Colorful Adventure
Nov 30 Pixel Cafe

Previous Threads

2021 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Nov Dec
2022 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2023 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct --- ---

Thanks as always for these wonderful STs @Joedev! For this month I (ok technically my sister) am getting Fashion Dreamer. I’m also planning to get Dave the Diver, but that will be after I finish Super Mario Wonder.

I'm still slowly working my way through Dave the Diver and Mario Wonder, but I am for sure getting Super Mario RPG and KarmaZoo.

A lot of other stuff I'm on the fence about and will probably go on the wishlist:

The Last Faith - A good looking metroidvania
Cobalt Core - Interesting Space deck builder
ASTLIBRA Revision - Apparently this is pretty great RPG/Hack and Slash.

I’ve heard good things about AstLibra revision’s story, I’ll check that out. 20% off at launch too…

Otherwise, Ebenezer and the Invisible World and The Last Faith I’ve been looking forward to as well.

Star Ocean 2 first though!

Last edited:
Super busy month. I expect it to be so as there's a mini drought coming, between December 1st and January 18th, where nothing seems to be dated.

Definitely getting:
Mario RPG
Turok 3
Star Ocean Second Story R
Persona 5 Tactica
King of Fighters 13 Global Match
Biomutant (this seems to be delayed to 2024 in Europe but not in the US. We need some clarification)
Flashback 2 (this also seems to be delayed)
Naruto Connections
Gothic II
Alien Hominid double pack
Jurassic Park Collection
Thirsty Suitors
My Time at Sandrock (please have good performance!)
Air Twister
Salt and Sacrifice
KarmaZoo
Song of Nunu

Plus Indie World shadowdrops!

Need some reviews first:
Ebenezer
Worldless
Super Crazy Rhythm Castle
Double Dragon Collection (no filter no buy. They need to learn something from LRG, the above collection has a plethora of filters)
Fashion Dreamer (need to know more about its content first)

@Joedev I'd say we ban some scammer publishers in these threads. Baltoro Games should be the first, they re-release their unplayable games for countless times for just few dollars to occupy eShop sections. Those games listed in OP, SNIPER and Knights & Guns are listed on eShop 7-8 times without any difference. If Nintendo is unwilling to do something about scammers, I think we should.

Last edited:
Only definite day one buy is Mario RPG. Ebenezer will probably have to wait until next month, and Turok 3, Jurassic Park, Persona Tactics, and Star Ocean will have to wait until I have more gaming time. Way too busy this time of year.

Probably going to spend most of the month playing the waiting game. I'm most interested in WarioWare and Super Mario RPG but I'm going to hold off on those until after Christmas - I haven't finished Wonder yet and I want to finally get started on my copy of Master Detective Archives: Rain Code. I'm interested in Super Crazy Rhythm Castle too but I'll wait to see how it reviews first. And finally I'll be waiting to see what kind of Black Friday sales we get before potentially buying anything.

Interested in a lot this month but so far I’ve only got Super Mario RPG as a day one purchase. Stuff like the Alien Hominid collection, Jurassic Park collection and Persona 5 Tactica can wait until sales.

We should be getting the Black Friday eshop sale later this month, no doubt I’ll be spending money in that haha.

Do we know if 9 years of shadows is still out next week or is it delayed?

Do we know if 9 years of shadows is still out next week or is it delayed?
ANOTHER Metroidvania! Jeez, indie studios need to slow down with this genre. I know, it's one of the easiest to develop but no one will benefit if the genre is saturated. This month alone has 3 big metroidvanias: The Last Faith, Ebenezer and Worldless...

Or just spend more time on your 2D side scrollers to make them proper platformers. The world right now need more quality 2D platformers...

The only thing with Baltoro is they've released some interesting games

Paratopic
Fatum Betula
and the upcoming Pixel Cafe.

They're similar to Red Deer who release even more good games but also flood the eshop with crap, but I still keep an eye on their releases.

The worst publishes are Midnight Works, PixArts etc who release nothing but asset flip garbage. Midnight Works have even been sending the youtuber Switch Stars threatening emails to stop coverage of their games.

Gigabash Ultraman dlc is next Tues/Wednesday depending on the time zone I believe. Hoping the base game and Godzilla get a sale for the release

A Snakebird collection is also coming this month. This has been on my list of older games I would love to replay on Switch!

Thank you as always @Joedev for your hard work on these threads!

Does anyone, maybe a backer, know if Mina the Hollower has been delayed to 2024?

Super Mario RPG the big highlight for me this month. I shunted Star Ocean off to be a Christmas gift, my mom was looking for ideas lol. My boys are very excited for Teardown on PS5.

Wish I had more time to check out more of these interesting indies that come out! I'm still playing stuff from October.

Does anyone, maybe a backer, know if Mina the Hollower has been delayed to 2024?

I can't find anything official, but there are some previews from when it was playable at PAX this year and all of them indicate it being a 2024 game.

Oh no, hope there’s a final sale

This is the first game on Switch right? We also got 3DS RPG remasters and another new entry. I only got one of the 3DS games.

I should get this one too before it goes away...

The long delayed Risk of Rain 2 DLC has finally been release on Switch (and other consoles) as well as the remake of the first game, Risk of Rain Returns.

I've never really gotten into the series, but returns is tempting me. Has anyone here gotten it? If so, how is it?

Oh guess that's when the big overall Eshop sale will be. I can be patient. Willing to wait till then to see if Gigabash goes on sale, doubt I'd talk family into playing it this weekend anyways

IMG_7652.png

Oh guess that's when the big overall Eshop sale will be. I can be patient. Willing to wait till then to see if Gigabash goes on sale, doubt I'd talk family into playing it this weekend anyways

IMG_7652.png
Excited, as always, to buy more games I have no time to play

I really hope Chicory goes on sale on the UK eshop this time, we’ve never once had it discounted yet for some reason despite it being on sale in other countries.

I ended up getting Risk of Rain Returns and have been having a lot of fun with it. I think I had played the original at some point and never really could get into it, but this has hooked me. There is a ton of variety with 15 different character that all play a little bit differently. It's very difficult, but I've managed to have a few successful runs. Great performance on Switch and I would recommend it if you are looking for a new roguelike to play and sink some time into.

I was also planning on getting KarmaZoo, which releases today, but I might hold off as I just have too much to play currently between RoRR, Dave the Diver, and Mario RPG coming up in a few days... Too many games... lol

That's not even counting anything that drops during the indie world today...

Still no eShop pages for Flashback 2, King of Fighters 13 and Biomutant got me worried... and all three has new 2024 release dates around the net. But no official word yet.

Black Friday sale starts today in the eshop (At least, the UK shop) so I’m looking forward to an email from Deku Deals this afternoon with 100+ games being on sale :ROFLMAO:

Main games I am looking for in the sale are Gunbrella, Chicory and Cursed to Golf. Think if they all hit under £10 I’ll pick each one up (Chicory stil hasn’t been on sale in the UK yet)

Yes Cursed to Golf interests me a lot. But some reviews have put me off from buying it at its current price. It looks a polished, well made game, but potentially frustrating, so a bigger sale would be ideal.

Just browsing atm...
Clockwork Aquario 90% off
Dredge 25% off
Outer Wilds 20% off
Bonfire Peaks 40% off
Killer Frequency 40% off
Haiku, the Robot 37% off
If my heart had wings 55% off
Patrick's Parabox 20% off

In fact all the Draknek titles are on sale.

So I'm not having a great time with Everhood, despite some good early impressions.

I had to scale down the difficulty at some point, but now it's way too easier than before. Besides that, too much walking! I'm at the second half of the game and if you've played it, you know what I'm doing.

In fact all the Draknek titles are on sale.
And in my opinion, everyone should also buy all of them 😄. I may already have praised them too much on this forum, but especially A Monster's Expedition and Bonfire Peaks are worth every penny.

I would even recommend A Monster's Expedition to people that haven't played pure puzzle games, as it's a fun adventure regardless of the puzzles. The difficulty curve is also quite smooth and you can always change paths if you get stuck.

Astral Ascent released a few days ago and it is a brillant roguelite in my opinion.

I feel like the game is criminally overlooked

As expected, Flashback 2 is delayed to January 2024. What's going on at Microïds? This is the 3rd game they delayed this season and they're all releasing on platforms those three games would definitely fail. Should have prioritized Switch first.

Sale is live, once again no Chicory sale for the UK which makes me sad : (

I did however grab Gunbrella, it was just over £10 but I used Gold Coins to bring that down to £7.80

No Cursed to Golf either, other games I am interested in are still out my price range so will hold fire on those.

EDIT: More titles are being added next week so I’ll keep my fingers crossed Chicory is part of that batch.

Last edited:
Black Friday sale starts today in the eshop (At least, the UK shop) so I’m looking forward to an email from Deku Deals this afternoon with 100+ games being on sale :ROFLMAO:

Main games I am looking for in the sale are Gunbrella, Chicory and Cursed to Golf. Think if they all hit under £10 I’ll pick each one up (Chicory stil hasn’t been on sale in the UK yet)
Hopefully we don't have to wait long for the NA Eshop sale, should be next Tuesday at the latest. Hoping for Ace angler and Ultra Kaiju Monster rancher to get more than 50% off. Maybe Gigabash or easy come easy golf to go on sale for the first time and a bunch of stuff that hasn't been on sale for over a year to go on sale. Like Umihara Kawase Fresh.

Yeah hopefully NA sale comes soon and bring us the goodies. I need something new to play (shush, backlog, shush)

It clearly reminds me Huntdown.

Have you played it? It's excellent.
Yeah I love Huntdown. All that stuff is up my street, Cyber Shadow and Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider too.

There’s something about the immediacy of such 2D action games that I really like, just in looking at that video I can see homages to Mega Man, Power Blade, Contra, Shatterhand, Batman, Ninja Gaiden and loads more already

My brother would love that. He's a huge train fanatic and visited Japan to travel on the Shinkansen bullet train. But he doesn't have a Switch .

That's pretty neat. We went to Japan for the first time recently and I'm pretty sure we took that same Yamanote line train in one of the screens. I was thinking about making a thread about my gaming-related experiences in Japan.

Has anyone played She Remembered Caterpillars? There are some games I've had on my wishlist so long I don't really remember what they are. 🐛🧐

Back
Top Bottom