• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST Nov. 2022|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joedev

Shriekbat
bDumiqb.png

Highlights.png

Well Known Games

Nov 04 HARVESTELLA, Nov 04 It Takes Two, Nov 08 Sonic Frontiers, Nov 11 Tactics Ogre: Reborn, Nov 18 Pokémon Scarlet, Nov 18 Pokémon Violet

mngWfoS.png

eShop Highlights

screenshot03

Nov 01 - Lonesome Village

screenshot01

Nov 03 - From Space

screenshot01

Nov 03 - Ghost Song

screenshot01

Nov 08 - Sifu

ss_4c9ea014fa837815c96af37349f0cc195bd45666.1920x1080.jpg

Nov 10 - Lunistice

ss_fb9035ad8359d76ae70904503bf872a9233c3e8c.1920x1080.jpg

Nov 15 - Bravery & Greed

ss_31c74b60275a8f283e61b065520081debe478e95.1920x1080.jpg

Nov 22 - Ship of Fools

ss_9035ff7f55aab30cd18b8ede865c8f41804d1bf6.1920x1080.jpg

Nov 29 - The Knight Witch

Releaes.png
americaseuropenqsjo.png

Nov 01 Horse Tales: Emerald Valley Ranch
Nov 01 Lonesome Village
Nov 01 Missile Command: Recharged
Nov 02 DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom
Nov 02 Fantasy Blacksmith
Nov 02 Hatup
Nov 02 Shatter Remastered Deluxe
Nov 03 Delivery Driver - The Simulation
Nov 03 Dragon Prana
Nov 03 ENOH
Nov 03 From Space
Nov 03 Ghost Song
Nov 03 How To Say Goodbye
Nov 03 Master Spy
Nov 03 Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo
Nov 03 My Life: Riding Stables 3
Nov 03 Pilgrims
Nov 03 Pirated Code: Admin Edition
Nov 03 Run Box Run
Nov 03 Space Tail: Every Journey Leads Home
Nov 03 The Samurai Collection (QUByte Classics)
Nov 03 Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
Nov 04 7 Days of Rose
Nov 04 Aeterna Noctis
Nov 04 Bratz: Flaunt your fashion
Nov 04 HARVESTELLA
Nov 04 It Takes Two
Nov 04 Mission Commando
Nov 04 Sakura MMO 3
Nov 05 ET Varginha
--
Nov 08 Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising
Nov 08 ODDWORLD: SOULSTORM
Nov 08 Orcen Axe
Nov 08 Sifu
Nov 08 Sonic Frontiers
Nov 09 Super Woden GP
Nov 10 Advent Calendar
Nov 10 Aragami 2
Nov 10 Cyber Velocity Run
Nov 10 Geometric Sniper
Nov 10 Jurassic World Aftermath Collection
Nov 10 Lunistice
Nov 10 Machinika Museum
Nov 10 MULTIVERSEPOOL
Nov 10 Orbital Bullet
Nov 10 Space Ducks: The great escape
Nov 11 Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration
Nov 11 Kamikaze Veggies
Nov 11 Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk and Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk
Nov 11 Tactics Ogre: Reborn
--
Nov 15 Bravery & Greed
Nov 15 Garfield Lasagna Party
Nov 15 SMURFS KART
Nov 16 Cardfight!! Vanguard Dear Days
Nov 17 Extinction Eclipse
Nov 17 My Fantastic Ranch
Nov 17 The Awakening of Mummies
Nov 18 Pokémon Scarlet
Nov 18 Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Double Pack
Nov 18 Pokémon Violet
--
Nov 22 Just Dance 2023 Edition
Nov 22 Ship of Fools
Nov 24 A Building Full of Cats
Nov 24 Remorse: The List
Nov 24 Watch Over Christmas
--
Nov 29 The Knight Witch

Previous Threads

Nov. 2021
Dec. 2021
Jan. 2022
Feb. 2022
Mar. 2022
Apr. 2022
May 2022
Jun. 2022
Jul. 2022
Aug. 2022
Sep. 2022
Oct. 2022

New month, new thread! I'm probably most looking forward to The Knight Witch. I played the Steam demo and it was great. Also Ship of Fools looks like it might be a fun, not too serious game, that I could play with my kids.

Oh it's the Pokémonth!

Aside from Pokémon the lineup is stacked, something we never saw during the 3DS years. Pokémon month was always for Pokémon.

I'm getting:
Pokémon Violet
Ark Ultimate Survivor
Harvestella
Front Mission
It Takes Two (though I still haven't convinced my wife to be the other doll)
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Sonic Frontiers
SIFU
TABS
Oddworld Soulstorm

Maaaybe:
Oregon Trail (need to try it on Apple Arcade first)
Doreamon Story of Seasons 2 (I need to hear more about this, the first one was so light in content)
Aragami 2 (Tried it on Game Pass, liked it but reviews don't seem hot)
Cardfight! Vanguard (playing too much of other card games right now. Maybe at a discount price)

Lots to play this month. May double dip on Sifu if it gets a launch discount.

But I'm all in for Pokemon.

Shout out to Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk and Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk

Which we can abbreviate in this thread by its acronym MIABOMIABOMAMOABOMOABOM

/s

These games look great, for real. I didn't know they were coming to Switch. Has anyone played them?

Not much new for me but plenty I’m keeping an eye out for sales on
Physical(Target B2G1F maybe for most?)

Live a Live
Persona 5 Royal
Pac man repac
THPS(maybe?)
Jojo(?)
Kamisawa

Digital

.Hack GU(50% off or more)
SD Gundam Battle Alliance
Ace angler
Kaiju rancher

Gonna try and finish up a bit of the recent releases, including XBC3 and M+R:SoH, and then it's Pokémon for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately for other games releasing this month, of which there are quite a few interesting ones! :oops:

Sifu, Tactics Ogre for sure. Plenty of other stuff too that I will not be able to play but I have Pokemon on my wait list.

Picked up Deaths Door on sale, chipping through that at the moment. Some good stuff coming up though

Only buying Pokemon day 1, since I still have quite a few games I’d rather finish first before diving into anything new.

Of course, Black Friday sales will slaughter my funds regardless

Picross X is supposed to release in the west sometime this month so I'll get that, but unless there's some super ridiculous Black Friday deals that's all for me. I ended up buying a lot in October so I'm pretty much good for the rest of the year.

Really want Harvestella and Tactics Ogre and Front Mission (which is supposedly this month?) - really can't justify them with Pokemon coming and stuff unfinished!

I expect I'll end up impulse buying something cheap at the end of the month either way though, yes.

Nov 04 HARVESTELLA
Nov 11 Tactics Ogre: Reborn

These two are the ones I want this month, not sure If I buy them yet or not since I am just loaded with games I am playing.. they might drop in price soonish to.
They're 100% purchases though, but as physical version.

I stocked some e-shop cards I found on discount I intend to use on discounted games now with double gold coin for the next few months.

It Takes Two (though I still haven't convinced my wife to be the other doll)

Oh I played this with my wife, we had a blast - keep trying! It's worth it.

Finally ready for Tactics Ogre Reborn, I remember playing the original and its nice to see the changes they made to how the clasess works

Last edited:
Thanks @Joedev for the great thread as always!

We continue our journey through Dicey Dungeons as our affection for the game swells into outright obsession. Every chance we get we ask each other, shall we dice some dungeons? 🎲 At this point we're 33/36, so we're really getting there, but I don't want it to end so it's comforting to know there's still Hard Mode and the DLC. The game is so unbelievably good. I still can't believe it's in two genres I never thought I'd like and I legitimately love it. For anyone on the fence, I can't recommend it enough.

There's still 30 hours left of the sale on the eShop where it's a mere $1.99! We've put at least 45 hours into the game so I can say even at the higher price we paid it's been worth it and then some. Thanks again @Niraj and @9-Volt for the info on the game!

There are apparently games that NSO Expansion Pack owners will be able to get double Gold Coins for on the eShop starting today but, for the life of me, I can't find the list of games that are supposedly supported 😩

Anyone have any idea when this promotion is going to fully roll out?

There are apparently games that NSO Expansion Pack owners will be able to get double Gold Coins for on the eShop starting today but, for the life of me, I can't find the list of games that are supposedly supported 😩

Anyone have any idea when this promotion is going to fully roll out?

On the UK eshop I have seen some games with the 2x Gold banner on the header image, Bayo 3 was one of them.

On the UK eshop I have seen some games with the 2x Gold banner on the header image, Bayo 3 was one of them.

Ahhhh, I should have specified that I was wondering about the US eShop which is running a similar promotion.

It's mentioned here but there are no other details ATM: https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/p...ntendo-switch-online-expansion-pack-on-nov-2/

Think is only Pokemon for this month. Was interested in Harvestella but I didn't like the demo much.

Has anyone tried Pompom: The Great Space Rescue? It's the 2D platformer from the end of last month with the Rayman Legends Murfy levels-style setup. It got stellar reviews on Steam but I haven't been able to find many Switch impressions.

Pokemon only I think. Harvestella demo turned me off. I'm guessing the final game will not alleviate my problems with the game.

Finished Deaths Door. What a great game. It ended just at the right point for me- I felt like the combat trials were on the verge of getting a bit repetitive and I’d seen what it had to say in terms of puzzles and plot etc. The story was simple but well-told, lots of good characters (I loved the octopus barkeeper) and the final two boss fights were fantastic and capped off the game really well. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for what the devs (Acid Nerve) do next. It’s joined my list of indies I’ll recommend if given the chance :)

I see Aeterna Noctis is out today, but reviews seem really mixed. Has anyone played it yet? Kinda looking for a Metroidvania next I think. Maybe Ghost Song or Ender Lillies instead?

Finished Deaths Door. What a great game. It ended just at the right point for me- I felt like the combat trials were on the verge of getting a bit repetitive and I’d seen what it had to say in terms of puzzles and plot etc. The story was simple but well-told, lots of good characters (I loved the octopus barkeeper) and the final two boss fights were fantastic and capped off the game really well. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for what the devs (Acid Nerve) do next. It’s joined my list of indies I’ll recommend if given the chance :)
I agree! Bought Death's Door on the recent sale, and so far it greatly exceeds my expectations (I'm working my way to the second boss). Heavy Zelda vibes in this game.

Also still grinding through Easy Come Easy Golf to unlock the final courses/characters.

Will probably check out It Takes Two, if the Switch version is a good port.

I scooped up Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for 2 bucks. Pretty damn good, but I was a big fan of the original back in the day. I do wish gyro was implemented differently though, it's exclusive to aiming down sights.

any good eshop card deals floating around? I'm about to grab some for Sonic Frontiers and Pokemon

I haven't used it myself, but Nintendo Life sells eShop codes, and with the NLIFE10 code you should get 10% discount.

Also Switchup have similar offer. With a code "switchup". I have been using both and they are legit. It is the same company behind it, Famehype. I think I also saw Switchcorner collaboration at some point.

Going to make a post I'd rather not, but I feel like I threw ~$15 into the trash today. Not sure where this belongs, but I figure people come here for general eShop game suggestions and discussion.

Kanzojoku Game is broken. The points system doesn't work at all, so you can't make any progress. There's also no way to shift when set to manual. Menus are entirely touch control based. Aside from that, the input lag makes the game unplayable to begin with. Stick to the PC version if you're interested.

Super Woden GP also has horrible input lag, making the game difficult to control and ultimately unplayable for me. I'd recommend playing this on another platform.

From the makers of Inbento and Golf Peaks

I'm bad at these kinds of puzzles, but it looks absolutely lovely

Good idea to check reviews before you buy.

I just read on the game's discord that it has been sold/abandoned. It's a shame because the game was actually really fun when it launched on PC. With some changes and effort, it could have been something special. Instead, it seems like it turned into a cash grab.

Really struggling through Ender Lilies at this point. Just beat the fifth boss (Ulz, the mad knight) and it took me nearly two hours of attempts at it of a total of six hours play so far. I love the exploration and finding the secrets, and the way the map tells you when you’ve found everything though, I’m just starting to dread the boss fights a bit.

I’m invested enough in unpacking what happened that I want to see how the story resolves, and I like the companion of the Umbral Knight (the sword skill) whose constant gentle support is nicely done.

Lunistice demo feels very good. 60 fps, snappy gameplay and good looking colourful style. It feels like a more complex Toree with better camera and gameplay. It only costs 4,99 €.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom