• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST Nov. 2021|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina

Famicom Detective
Pronouns
She/They
November_2021.png

Highlights.png
Well-known Releases: 19/Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, 12/Shin Megami Tensei V, 11/ Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition

screenshot01

[Nov 02] Tunche - Trailer

screenshot01

[Nov 02] Unpacking - Trailer

screenshot01

[Nov 04] Demon Turf - Trailer

screenshot01

[Nov 04] A Boy and His Blob - Trailer

screenshot04

[Nov 11] Treasures of the Aegean - Trailer

screenshot01

[Nov 11] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Trailer

screenshot02

[Nov 11] Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story - Trailer

screenshot03

[Nov 17] Klang 2 - Trailer

screenshot04

[Nov 18] Romeow: In the Cracked World - Trailer

ss_dd9b5a2e40d3d512d1c978a5dfda5999c458a517.1920x1080.jpg

[Nov 23] Death's Door - Trailer

Releaes.png

americaseuropenqsjo.png

[Nov 01] QB Planets (Ultimate Games)
[Nov 01] Ekstase (Raskal Games)
[Nov 01] Air Racers (Kistler Studios)
[Nov 01] Occult Interrogation: The Ritual of Little Nightmares (Cooking & Publishing)
[Nov 01] The Legend of Tianding (Neon Doctrine)
[Nov 02] Galaxy Shooter (Fantastico Studio)
[Nov 02] Cupid Parasite (Idea Factory)
[Nov 02] Tunche (Hypetrain Digital)
[Nov 02] World War Z (Saber Interactive)
[Nov 02] Unpacking (Humble Games)
[Nov 03] Handpan (Sabec)
[Nov 03] Instant Sports Winter Games (Plug In Digital)
[Nov 03] Bloodshore (Wales Interactive)
[Nov 04] Super Sami Roll (X Plus)
[Nov 04] Captain Backwater (Asylum Square Interactive)
[Nov 04] Lone McLonegan: A Western Adventure (Flynns Arcade)
[Nov 04] Pretty Girls Panic! Plus (Eastasiasoft)
[Nov 04] Demon Turf (Playtonic Friends)
[Nov 04] Amazing Princess Sarah (Haruneko Entertainment)
[Nov 04] Just Dance 2022 (Ubisoft)
[Nov 04] A Boy and his Blob (Ziggurat)
[Nov 04] Magic Potion Millionaire (Artifacts)
[Nov 04] One Last Memory (EpiXR)
[Nov 04] Popeye (Sabec)
[Nov 04] Bloody Rally Show (Digerati)
[Nov 04] Skeletal Avenger (10tons)
[Nov 04] Where Cards Fall (Snowman)
[Nov 04] Arcade Archives Black Heart (Hamster)
[Nov 04] Super Mombo Quest (Orube Game Studio)
[Nov 05] The Gardener and the Wild Vines (Finite Reflection Studios)
[Nov 05] The Prince of Landis (Ratalaika Games)
[Nov 05] Encodya (Assemble Entertainment)
[Nov 05] Destructivator SE (Thalamus Digital)
[Nov 05] Emergency Driver Simulator (Pixelmob)
[Nov 05] Air Stunt Racing (Pix Arts)
[Nov 05] Spacetime Odyssey (Pix Arts)
[Nov 05] Circa Infinity (RedDeerGames)
[Nov 05] Fast & Furious: Spy Racers of SH1FT3R (Outright Games)
[Nov 05] Pixel Heroes: Mega Bute & Magic (Headup Games)
[Nov 05] Plumber Puzzles (Gametry)
[Nov 05] Stilstand (Nakana.io)
[Nov 05] Dungeon Adventure (Gametry)
[Nov 05] Om Nom: Run (QubicGames)
[Nov 06] .dog (Game Nacional)
~
[Nov 08] Gravity Light (Dev4Play)
[Nov 08] Football Manager 2022 Touch (Sega)
[Nov 09] Blue Reflection: Second Light (Koei Tecmo America)
[Nov 09] My Singing Monsters Playground (Big Blue Bubble)
[Nov 09] Airborne Kingdom (Freedom Games)
[Nov 10] 890B (Eastasiasoft)
[Nov 10] The Adventure of Ravi 'n' Navi (Mediascape)
[Nov 10] Gunkid 99 (Top Hat Studios)
[Nov 10] Real Farm - Premium Edition (Soedesco)
[Nov 10] Air Strike: WW2 Fighters Sky Combat (T-Bull)
[Nov 11] BeatTalk (Gift Ten Industry)
[Nov 11] Zombie is Planting (Troooze)
[Nov 11] Treasures of the Aegean (Numskull Games)
[Nov 11] Panmorphia: Enchanted (LKMAD)
[Nov 11] Chess Brain (QUByte Interactive)
[Nov 11] Box That Ball (Kistler Studios)
[Nov 11] Pups & Purrs Animal Hospital (Aksys Games)
[Nov 11] American Hero (Ziggurat)
[Nov 11] Retro Highway (Geared Games)
[Nov 11] TIMINGooo! (Mages)
[Nov 11] Arcade Archives Libble Rabble (Hamster)
[Nov 11] Beyond Blue (E-line Media)
[Nov 11] Epic Chef (Team17)
[Nov 11] Island Farmer (Silesia Games)
[Nov 11] Joojee's Journey (DigiPen Game Stu)
[Nov 11] Mercenaries Rebirth: Call of the Wild Lynx (Circle Ent.)
[Nov 11] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Aspyr)
[Nov 11] Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (Rockstar Games)
[Nov 12] Shin Megami Tensei V (Atlus)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, I got real sick last week and couldn't get started until pretty recently.

Thread is still very much a work in progress. Off the top of my head obvious shortcomings I have are lack of European / Japanese info. I'd also like to compile a list of useful resources. I probably also missed some neat highlights. Please throw any suggestions you have in the thread, I'd love to make this a collaborative effort! Making this thread is kind of a huge undertaking, so any help would be appreciated.

And speaking of help, huge thanks to my friend Fang for images, @CMM1215 for the highlights, @Pandora for pestering reminding me to get the thread up, and huge huge huge thanks to @tolkir, who made the predecessor to this thread for 8 years and gave me the resources I needed to make this. While I'm not quite on tolkir's level, I hope to steadily make this thread better. Just want to make sure we have a place we can highlight these rad indie games in a fun way!

Compiling the list of releases is the most time consuming thing, so I plan on updating the thread every Tuesday and Friday with the most recent releases. Anyways, enjoy~

Last edited:
i thought it updated at midnight ... its like, its like 7:41am...

what time is it in japan?

Really glad to see this post here. This thread was always one of my favorites and where I spent the most time. Thanks Mina for making it! If you ever need any help with anything, just let me know.

I don't think I'm getting much this month aside from SMT V. I did snag DMC 3 Special Edition and I am playing through it for the first time. The only negative thing I can say is that the fixed camera angles aren't great, but I'm enjoying everything else.

Let’s fucking go. Thank you for bringing this thread on Fami @Mina

You the GOAT.

Anyways definitely interested in Deaths Door.

Yasssss, glad to see the thread up! Thanks for letting me help with the highlights! Some really cool stuff coming this month...and maybe now I'll be able to keep track of it for a change!

Thanks and yay, always fun to see this one.

Demon Turf seems fun but I’m waiting. Got about 60$ of Eshop credit for the winter but I’m waiting till at least the BF digital sale before buying anything both because of backlog and in case of surprises

Also need to swap my Eshop region on my Hong Kong account I made for srwX to Japan for 30’s preorder code and upcoming dlc, any advice on that?

Nice opening post, it's easy on the eyes. Tunche and Death's Door have been on my radar but I'll probably work through my backlog first.

This is the first time I'm hearing about it, but Treasures of the Aegean looks exciting.

Nice work on the thread. Glad they are starting up here as they were frequently visited at the old forum.

@Pandora for pestering reminding me to get the thread up,
You’re most welcome dear , excellent thread!

Really tempted to double dip on Deaths Door just to play it again portably . Also Tunche released unexpectedly and I was curious about it , but there doesn’t seem to be much reviews , has anyone got it or tried it?

LETS FREAKIN GO!!! Thanks for the hard work, Mina. Hope you're feeling better. I put unpacking on the wishlist.

Probably gonna pick Broken Sword 5 and Turok Dinosaur Hunter digitally this month. Between Turok and NSO, this will be a very N64 month for me. (Already fumbling around in Mario 64, first time I've ever played it)

Almost 100% on SMT V (have a voucher to use). Just waiting on review drop today.
Almost 100% on GTA, but I don't know if there will be any reviews ahead of time, so I might wait for impressions of the port.

Other than that, I fight the urge to get Dying Light pretty much every day, but if I don't cave, I have the remaining budget for one more full price game this month.

Wish we had a date for Outer Wilds.

Very happy to have this thread even if it is damaging to my wallet.
Going to get:
SMTV
GTA
KOTOR
Maybe Unpacking for a chill game
World War Z but I'll wait because I'm still playing Dying Light
Me and my brother are both buying eachother Pokemon for Christmas so I'll be getting it but not playing until then.

Return of the king.

For this month I think I'm eyeing GTA Trilogy (although I would like to see some footage and performance tests first) and maybe LEGO Marvel Superheroes 1 since I have some nostalgia for the game and it's in the upper echelon of LEGO games.

Excellent thread, OP!

I'm gonna spend awful lot of money on games this month to get ready for my 2 week time off during holidays.

Already bought:
World War Z (runs beautifully on Switch. But on hold right now until I finish Dying Light)
Demon Turf (great idea but it's kind of difficult to tell you are jumping)
SMT5 - Preordered
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond - Preordered

Planning to buy: GTA, KOTOR, Blue Reflection, Bloodrayne Revamped 1&2, Surviving the Aftermath, Death's Door, Asterix Slap Them All

Wreckfest too, if it's still slated for November.

Toy soldiers HD released last month… except the switch version which will hopefully pop up this month after the delay

Very happy to have this thread even if it is damaging to my wallet.
Going to get:
SMTV
GTA
KOTOR
Maybe Unpacking for a chill game
World War Z but I'll wait because I'm still playing Dying Light
Me and my brother are both buying eachother Pokemon for Christmas so I'll be getting it but not playing until then.
Damn, I forgot KotOR. On to the list it goes. Are you enjoying Dying Light?

Seeing a lot of buzz around Unpacking and definitely curious about picking it up , but don’t think I will until December. Was originally mulling over getting voice of cards in December as a post pokemon game to get now that advance wars is delayed but may pick up Unpacking instead (or just have no impulse control and get both).

Damn, I forgot KotOR. On to the list it goes. Are you enjoying Dying Light?
Yeah I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm mainly a handheld player and it looks great in handheld mode, runs great too - there was just one place where I had frame drops so far and there were probably upwards of 100 Zombies to be fair. There is a lot of content as well, I've not even tried any of the DLC stuff and I'm almost 30 hours in.

Yeah I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm mainly a handheld player and it looks great in handheld mode, runs great too - there was just one place where I had frame drops so far and there were probably upwards of 100 Zombies to be fair. There is a lot of content as well, I've not even tried any of the DLC stuff and I'm almost 30 hours in.
Thanks - exactly what I wanted to hear. Pretty much exclusively handheld myself.

I was waiting for this, thank you so much, OP!

So now what, are all the lovely people from the good old days here now?

Currently I'm on a Metroid 2D marathon (just 100%ed Zero Mission), so not too into new eShop releases, but I'll be watching and reading your posts for sure.

Hit that watch button so fast for this thread, thank you for continuing my favorite thread.

SMTV is my last big want of the year so that's 100% otherwise I want Death's Door for this month, but I might just hold off and just pick up random things from the big black friday sale.

I didn't need this thread again, already bought Tunche on first sight, thanks alot.

But seriously thank you for the effort to make the thread.

Glad to see this great thread continue. This plus SwitchUp are invaluable for me to identify cool indie games to put on my wishlist :).

Bought Dusk and still playing (and very much enjoying) Disco Elysium. I’ll be playing SMTV and maybe a few others. Not sure what I’ll be playing yet.

Seeing a lot of buzz around Unpacking and definitely curious about picking it up , but don’t think I will until December. Was originally mulling over getting voice of cards in December as a post pokemon game to get now that advance wars is delayed but may pick up Unpacking instead (or just have no impulse control and get both).
When compiling the list of highlights for this thread, Unpacking definitely stood out to me most. I’m really interested in trying it out, and like you said since Advance Wars got delayed I can kinda justify something else next month.

It's great to see these threads continuing here - thanks @Mina!

Let me start by giving the highest recommendation to UNSIGHTED, released last month. It's been described in some quarters as the best Metroidvania of the year (yes, over and above Dread), which honestly isn't hyperbole - it's really excellent and likely to be high up on my personal GotY list. Also included in Game Pass if you prefer to play it there

Hell yeah!! Thanks @Mina for the thread. I'm lost if I don't have a thread to check the eShop monthly releases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom