• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST Feb. 2022|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joedev

Shriekbat
fBb2dAi.png

Highlights.png
Well Known Games: 10 - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Cloud Version, 10 - KINGDOM HEARTS - HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX - Cloud Version, 10 - KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC) Cloud Version, 10 - Breakout: Recharged, 15 - Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires, 17 - ASSASSIN’S CREED® THE EZIO COLLECTION, 22 - MONARK, 25 - Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream

screenshot01

[Feb 02] Webbed

screenshot01

[Feb 08] OlliOlli World

mGAsw4j.png

[Feb 10] Grapple Dog

screenshot01

[Feb 10] Castle Morihisa

screenshot05

[Feb 10] Rise of the Third Power

screenshot01

[Feb 10] EGGLIA Rebirth

screenshot01

[Feb 10] Ocean's Heart

screenshot04

[Feb 14] Infernax

screenshot01

[Feb 17] Trash Sailors

Releaes.png

americaseuropenqsjo.png

Feb 01 Kharon's Crypt - Even Death May Die
Feb 01 GUNGUNGUN
Feb 02 INVERT
Feb 02 Yeah Yeah Beebiss II
Feb 02 The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna
Feb 02 Webbed
Feb 02 ParaLily
Feb 03 The Hundred Year Kingdom
Feb 03 Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
Feb 03 The Sealed Ampoule
Feb 03 1CC Games Shmup Collection
Feb 03 Food Delivery Battle
Feb 03 Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Feb 03 Super Shadow Break : Showdown! NINJA VS The Three KAIJUs
Feb 03 Phlegethon
Feb 03 Hungry Ball Physics
Feb 03 Arcade Archives NEW RALLY-X
Feb 03 Shark Adventure
Feb 03 Polgar Magic Detective: Murder Mystery Journey
Feb 03 Let it Roll 2 Slide Puzzles
Feb 03 QUByte Classics - The Humans by PIKO
Feb 03 Our Winter Sports
Feb 03 Treasure Temples
Feb 03 Insert before flight
Feb 03 Space Party
Feb 04 Frog Ball Rerolled
Feb 04 Math Gym
Feb 04 Millie and Molly
Feb 04 #1 Crosswords Sudokus Bundle
Feb 04 Alexio
Feb 04 The Song Out of Space
Feb 04 MAGLAM LORD
Feb 04 Land of Screens
Feb 04 Ceilless
Feb 04 ABC Follow Me: Animals
Feb 04 Ball Rush
Feb 04 Swords & Bones
Feb 05 Mania Fish
Feb 05 Pirate's Gold
Feb 05 Jumping Helix Ball
Feb 05 Hidden Theft
--
Feb 07 Unstrong Legacy
Feb 07 Heroes of Loot 2
Feb 07 AAA Clock + Clumsy Rush
Feb 07 Ziggurat 2
Feb 08 OlliOlli World
Feb 08 Death end re;Quest 2
Feb 08 Zorya: The Celestial Sisters ®
Feb 08 Zombie Call: Trigger 3D
Feb 08 Zorya: The Celestial Sisters ™
Feb 09 Action Arcade Wrestling
Feb 09 El Gancho
Feb 09 Letters - a written adventure
Feb 09 Backbone
Feb 09 GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon
Feb 10 KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Cloud Version
Feb 10 Grapple Dog
Feb 10 NAPE RETROVERSE COLLECTION
Feb 10 KungFu Kickball
Feb 10 KINGDOM HEARTS INTEGRUM MASTERPIECE for Cloud
Feb 10 KINGDOM HEARTS - HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX - Cloud Version
Feb 10 Kittens and Yarn
Feb 10 Castle Morihisa
Feb 10 KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC) Cloud Version
Feb 10 Derpy Conga
Feb 10 Death Park
Feb 10 Rise of the Third Power
Feb 10 Breakout: Recharged
Feb 10 EGGLIA Rebirth
Feb 10 About an Elf
Feb 10 Inua - A Story in Ice and Time
Feb 10 Ocean's Heart
Feb 10 Welcome to Elk
Feb 10 PowerSlave Exhumed
Feb 10 Sword of Elpisia
Feb 10 Blipz
Feb 10 Retro Bowl
Feb 10 Spy Fox in Dry Cereal""""
Feb 10 Noel the Mortal Fate
Feb 10 Cellular Harvest
Feb 10 Pajama Sam 2: Thunder And Lightning Aren't So Frightening
Feb 10 Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo
Feb 10 Valis: The Fantasm Soldier Collection
Feb 10 Dino Galaxy Tennis
Feb 10 Perpetuum Mobile
Feb 10 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
Feb 10 Pixel Game Maker Series RUMBLE DRAGON
Feb 10 Arcade Archives THUNDER DRAGON 2
Feb 10 Our After-School Playzone
Feb 10 3 in 1 - Logical Bundle
Feb 11 Blackberry Honey
Feb 11 Word Chef
Feb 11 Pinball Frenzy
Feb 11 Pendula Swing - The Complete Journey
Feb 11 Skautfold: Shrouded in Sanity
Feb 11 Boomerang King
--
Feb 14 Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp XXL
Feb 14 Infernax
Feb 14 Smash Star
Feb 15 Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires
Feb 16 Beat Souls
Feb 16 Tax Fugitive
Feb 17 Upaon: A Snake's Journey
Feb 17 Trash Sailors
Feb 17 From Heaven To Earth
Feb 17 Mr Maker 3D Level Editor
Feb 17 Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden
Feb 17 ASSASSIN’S CREED® THE EZIO COLLECTION
Feb 17 Duggy
Feb 17 BigChick
Feb 17 Light Up The Room
Feb 17 Fluffy Cubed
Feb 17 Red Colony 3
Feb 17 THE Table Game
Feb 18 Gravity Runner
Feb 18 Rover Mechanic Simulator
Feb 18 Gem Wizards Tactics
Feb 18 Mages and Treasures
--
Feb 22 Sol Cresta
Feb 22 MONARK
Feb 23 Edge Of Eternity
Feb 24 Autobahn Polizei Simulator 2 - Nintendo Switch™ Edition
Feb 24 Antarctica 88
Feb 24 Kraken Academy!!
Feb 24 Variable Barricade
Feb 24 15in1 Solitaire
Feb 24 Amazing Machines
Feb 24 Who Is Zombie
Feb 24 Never Alone: Arctic Collection
Feb 25 Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream
Feb 25 Plunderer's Adventures
Feb 25 One Gun Guy
Feb 25 Aeternum Quest

Previous Threads

Nov. 2021
Dec. 2021
Jan. 2022

Last edited:
Egglia Rebirth looks cool. Not a fan of those character designs, but that could be just me.

Thanks so much for your hard work @Joedev ! Webbed has definitely grabbed my attention. Curious about Grapple Dog and Ocean's Heart too.

So far, only OlliOlli World and Infernax are on my radar. Shadow Drops not withstanding.

I don't care if January's blue
February's grey and March too
Q1, I don't care about you...

Can't wait for the next direct.

Infernax is top of the list for me, but I’m curious about Ocean’s Heart and Rise of the Third Power too.

Seems like OlliOlli World is getting great reviews so far!
Just watched the IGN review and yes, looks like they topped the OlliWord, which was a runner perfection. The amount of customization is crazy. Huge thanks for Take Two for funding this.

I got a 50 reais gift card and also had 10 reais in my account. With this I can buy either Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle(50), Ni no Kuni(40) or Tales of Vesperia Remastered (60 iirc). I'm a bit confused if I pick any of those, which or if I just wait for another promotion or add more funds when I have so I can buy a first party game. Somebody help me pls lol. I'm prioritizing something with more hours of content, I like story and anime but I also love Mario.

Also somebody of another account on my Switch just bought Pokemon Legends Arceus so I'll have that to play too!!

I got a 50 reais gift card and also had 10 reais in my account. With this I can buy either Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle(50), Ni no Kuni(40) or Tales of Vesperia Remastered (60 iirc). I'm a bit confused if I pick any of those, which or if I just wait for another promotion or add more funds when I have so I can buy a first party game. Somebody help me pls lol. I'm prioritizing something with more hours of content, I like story and anime but I also love Mario.

Also somebody of another account on my Switch just bought Pokemon Legends Arceus so I'll have that to play too!!
Tales of Vesperia is a must play JRPG, I'd go with that one if you want something beefy and interesting story. Cast of characters are pretty lovable (especially Rita). Mario+Rabbids is also great but the XCOM like gameplay is not for everyone.

Tales of Vesperia is a must play JRPG, I'd go with that one if you want something beefy and interesting story. Cast of characters are pretty lovable (especially Rita). Mario+Rabbids is also great but the XCOM like gameplay is not for everyone.
Thank you very much!!
I think M+R is my jam, but I think I'll end up taking Tales because it'll probably have more hours of gameplay, and that's something I'm looking forward. Also probably will dig the characters and story.

I know next to nothing about Sol Cresta.

Why do I keep reading and hearing about it?

Should I get it? Should I be interested?

🤔

Eh, could be cool.

I've actually never played these at all in my entire life

Has Yuzo Koshiro doing music, so that instantly makes it appealing. I wonder what other games will be release based off of old Neo geo games since this says “Neo-classic arcade series volume 1.”

Just saw Smoke and Sacrifice is on sale for $2 in the US, anyone have any thoughts on how it plays?

Interesting, I did not know Square Enix was making a second Voice of Cards game, and it comes out in less than 2 weeks! Was it initially announced to be a series and I just missed it? The first game came out just four months ago.

Apparently Cruis’n Blast got a permanent drop to $20 on the eshop.

Yes
Now with online play even
Really a great arcade experience, don't miss it

Voice of Cards dropping within weeks...crazy.

I hope they release an OlliOlli World demo.

I hope they will put Voice if cards episode 1 on sale, while launching the second episode
OlliOlli is VERY good, reviewing it right now

As a European, I'm jealous of the Americans who can buy Dying light for about 32 euros on the eShop.

I agree..hope it will get discounted in EU too

Btw: how is Jump Force on Switch? It's 9.99€ right now: I don't like its style, but how is performance and gameplay?

Interesting, I did not know Square Enix was making a second Voice of Cards game, and it comes out in less than 2 weeks! Was it initially announced to be a series and I just missed it? The first game came out just four months ago.
Yeah, the first I saw of it was on the eshop. Kinda makes me want to play the first one more.

They should put it on sale, to push the new one.

Really enjoying OlliOlli World so far. I just made it to the third world/area and really enjoying it. It plays really well both docked and in handheld mode.

Oh cool...Lmk when it's done I wanna read/see it.

Well, it's in Italian but: here we are: Switchitalia: 7.5/10

Please note that for our site that is a very solid score.
I liked its artstyle, the fact that is very responsive, the fact that feels something in-between platform/adventure/rhythm game
OST was a little bit underwhelming, imho, and the variety of the worlds is there, but somehow decreases going ahead with the later parts of the game
But it really is a VERY NICE eshop game!

I recently beat Unavowed - a great point and click adventure with an interesting and unconventional story. I've not played that many games in the genre, but the gameplay flowed nicely and the puzzles made sense. There were a couple of points where I thought the writing missed the mark, and sadly the fact that the teams were pretty heavy made those stand out even more.

After Unavowed I started (and finished) Wuppo, which was a good light-hearted pick to cleanse the palate. The writing didn't make me laugh out loud or anything, but kept me constantly entertained with its nonsense style. Gameplay didn't do anything too crazy and there were more than a few occasions where I had trouble parsing the environments visually to figure out what I'm able or supposed to do, which is always a bummer.

I recently beat Unavowed - a great point and click adventure with an interesting and unconventional story. I've not played that many games in the genre, but the gameplay flowed nicely and the puzzles made sense. There were a couple of points where I thought the writing missed the mark, and sadly the fact that the teams were pretty heavy made those stand out even more.

After Unavowed I started (and finished) Wuppo, which was a good light-hearted pick to cleanse the palate. The writing didn't make me laugh out loud or anything, but kept me constantly entertained with its nonsense style. Gameplay didn't do anything too crazy and there were more than a few occasions where I had trouble parsing the environments visually to figure out what I'm able or supposed to do, which is always a bummer.

I am a great fan of the genre and still haven't played Unavowed. In many ways point and click is my favourite genre.

Grapple Dog! Grapple Dog! Grapple Dog! I just want to say it real loud so everyone can hear it over the Nintendo Direct hype. It comes out on Thursday and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Grapple Dog! Grapple Dog! Grapple Dog! I just want to say it real loud so everyone can hear it over the Nintendo Direct hype. It comes out on Thursday and I'm really enjoying it so far.
Looks cute, love the colors...I keep an eye out for a future sale.

Infernax is the one I’m in for next week, it looks fantastic, although Rise of the Third Power looks very good too. I watched that review of it on Switchup, it looks exactly like the kind of rpg I enjoy. I particularly like the way the whole party levels up together than than reserve troops falling behind to the point of uselessness before being required later on, plus being able to swap reserves in during combat, which then encourages you to play around with builds over the whole party rather than writing off the less immediately useful ones. That kind of QoL over mandatory grinding works for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom