• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaks stink man
I definitely enjoy a few leaks, but when we get a ton of them it does sap the fun out of guessing and speculating. Also splitting our community in half is a bummer (I get why people dip out).

If nothing leaked, there’d be a ton of excitement here right now no doubt.

It being a Partner Direct + the huge amount of leaks, leaves me very unexcited for this one, sadly. I kinda do wish we did not have any leakers that spoils THAT much. One or two things every now and then, I do like. But ehh. It's just too hard for me to avoid leak talk on the internet.

Any chance there'd be something like, a new Nintendo Warriors game or similar, here? Or would that most likely been Pyoro'ed by now?

I definitely enjoy a few leaks, but when we get a ton of them it does sap the fun out of guessing and speculating. Also splitting our community in half is a bummer (I get why people dip out).

If nothing leaked, there’d be a ton of excitement here right now no doubt.
I always naively think people spoiler tag any discussion about leaks lol. But they make it out of speculation threads sometimes anyway...

I use the site in waves anyway, might just have to dodge it completely whenever a Direct is near in the future.

I'm excited, although I usually skip partner showcases. I'm just hungry for some positive news about the Switch and I think I'll get some here.

I always naively think people spoiler tag any discussion about leaks lol. But they make it out of speculation threads sometimes anyway...

I use the site in waves anyway, might just have to dodge it completely whenever a Direct is near in the future.
Yeah it’s sort of inevitably a losing battle sometimes, like major rumors obviously deserve their own threads and stuff like rating board ratings that go up ahead of announcements are obviously news.

Big surprises can be a lot of fun, but I tend to look at it even if we don’t get reveals in the most exciting ways sometimes at least sharing the leak with everyone here is fun.

I'm up and I'm ready! Let's see some blue waves and some monkeys ball!

giphy.gif

and of course I'm playin them on the Switch!(or maybe Deck idk)

if I bought a home console game these days.... look I might as well have just thrown that money right in the trash because it means I'm never actually going to sit down to play that game, I can admit it lol

Last minute predictions, is the layout and music new or no?
I just want to know if it’ll have the same weirdly chopped up editing of the last one where it looked like they ripped out the General Direct transition parts lol. Please be better!

Y'all, Skies of Arcadia is holding out for the Nextendo to use some cool features to, for instance, reintegrate the VMU content. They're also trying to negotiate for Lloyd in Super Smash Bros., but that's not going to work.

Yeah maybe they will have an announcer as well. Would get me to definitely watch through.

Also forgot this is being shown at Nintendo NY. I feel like they are hyping it up for no reason and this may be a mid show, but it could be great?
It's being shown in NY? Lol. It may have a host after all.

Yeah maybe they will have an announcer as well. Would get me to definitely watch through.

Also forgot this is being shown at Nintendo NY. I feel like they are hyping it up for no reason and this may be a mid show, but it could be great?
I think after 2020 Nintendo were well aware that the Partner Showcase brand had a bad rep among vocal fans. Probably trying to position it more clearly as a positive event - the June show in 2022 probably helped with that somewhat.

If it's on Wednesday, I might be sitting in the airport for a layover. That's kinda prime time tbh. If it's Thursday, it's hit or miss depending on the time.

I'm traveling for a business trip, so I don't have too much flexibility. 🙃
Not that anyone cares, but I deplaned with enough time to watch when the vid premieres lol

That happened in 2003 actually. This is only half joking, look at Billy's belt.
471417-mad_wolf.jpg
Billy, secretly a marauder crossed over from the Star Fox universe, has been waiting two decades and us very excited to be shoved into a pokéball in this upcoming collaboration.

Please be as excited as Billy.

If they put Elden Ring on Switch 2, I'll finally play it

(Just kidding, no I won't, I already own it on PC and I still haven't).
elden ring will be for switch 2 what skyrim was for switch

Elden Ring and Dark Souls Trilogy are going to be neat ways to start up the new Nintendo system.

Hold off on that particular excitement, though, for at least another half hour, after the end of our upcoming announcements.

I'm curious for Monkey ball, saw it rumored. Will it be a new game? In that case I'm really excited. A new warriors game would be cool, Sea of Thieves for Switch would be epic. Maybe a new Warriors game? There sure are possibilities...

Wonder how my mood will be after the direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom