• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i see there's also the chance of a Unicorn Overlord demo? Hmmm yes, now that's good stuff.

If they put Elden Ring on Switch 2, I'll finally play it

(Just kidding, no I won't, I already own it on PC and I still haven't).

I own the PS5 CE of the game, but i would double dip on any theoretical CE for a Switch 2 port immediately.

I won't watch the partner direct, I never do, I just find out what was announced afterwards as I don't play 3rd party games on NS. There are exceptions for the odd 3rd party switch exclusives that interest me but otherwise if a 3rd party game interests me I will buy it on another system.

In the "read what was announced afterwards" train because I won't be able to watch it 'live' when it uploads, like I do with all missed Directs. This one's looking to be pretty decent judging from leaks.

jupiter is teasing the release of picross s+. really hope it's part of the direct, they deserve to be highlighted in a Nintendo event

Not only is it going to be at the direct, it will both open and close the show, shadow drop immediately after and go on to sell 140m units.

Not only is it going to be at the direct, it will both open and close the show, shadow drop immediately after and go on to sell 140m units.
real-housewives-of-new-york-thats-all-i-wanted.gif

"Nintendo would never delay a Direct for a podcast" sayers are looking real foolish rn
I still don’t get why everyone thinks this means it was delayed, instead of this was the original date and Xbox obviously selected a date for the podcast before the direct aired. But to each their own lol (also, if the rumored demos drop or there’s a shadow drop it almost guarantees the direct wasn’t delayed)

I won't watch the partner direct, I never do, I just find out what was announced afterwards as I don't play 3rd party games on NS. There are exceptions for the odd 3rd party switch exclusives that interest me but otherwise if a 3rd party game interests me I will buy it on another system.
I agree, I have PS, Xbox and Steam Deck, so I never buy any third party game for Switch, however the Partner Showcase can be interesting for new game announcements and exclusives. Monster Hunter Rise, MH Stories 2 or Hyrule Warriors are definitely worth the hype, so let's see what happens today.

What’s odd is that even though I have all 3 systems, if there is a multiplat release I always go for the Switch version lol

While I take my coffee break in a rush to go to my internship, I just wanna give a shout out to myself for always believing Hi-Fi Rush was still coming loooool.

I'm also gonna say we'd look at this Partner Showcase as greatly as we do for the June 2022 one if we didn't know the Microsoft games were part of it. Seriously, it would've blown everyone away if Nintendo announced them first lol.

No surprises! No it can't be!!

One surprise. That's all I ask of thee, oh chosen Partners. One cool retro collection, or a AA remake/remaster of something I like, or one knock your socks off indie game that just has to be in a Direct.

Please, Partners. Please! 🙏

Well, if Pyoro really is getting his leaks from the Nintendo Switch News backend, we all know what feature Nintendo is going to gut from the Switch 2

What’s odd is that even though I have all 3 systems, if there is a multiplat release I always go for the Switch version lol
I'm the complete opposite, I play nintendo systems for nintendo games. I am happy to play certain indies on it, and the odd third party exclusive, but multi-platform games, getting them elsewhere.

Lemme tell you, if you have to share the TV with 4 other people in your home, you're going to appreciate that portable option Switch brings even for 3rd party games.

Of course, that doesn't help if you also have to share the Switch with 3 of those 4 other people in your home.

Eh, MHS2 was a massive improvement over the first game, I can't see myself going back. Unless there are some big improvements in the game, graphics included.

Also, cheap ass Capcom. All they do is rom dumps and mobile ports for Switch. Where the hell is DMC4????

The Old Stuff Party is well and truly underway.

always has been

Also if Capcom are porting late 3DS titles can Nintendo get Ever Oasis and Samus Returns out

lol, looks like there's 0 surprises left at this point
There’s always going to be the stuff like three people are extra excited for that no one else cares about. I’m usually in that camp with most Directs lol.

Need Pyoro to complete the cycle of chaos by tweeting one more time this upcoming hour, then signing off with "okay, now I'm excited."

dragon quest 12 and remake of Chrono Trigger
I wish both of those things popped up here. There is the Pyoro leak factor to consider (didn’t leak, so something extra cool might not exist), but I’m still holding out hope for Dragon Quest III HD-2D at least. Would also love a basic port of Chrono Trigger.

I wish both of those things popped up here. There is the Pyoro leak factor to consider (didn’t leak might, so something extra cool might not exist), but I’m still holding out hope for Dragon Quest III HD-2D at least. Would also love a basic port of Chrono Trigger.

Maybe, Dragon Quest 3 will be present in General Direct for April :)

Maybe, Dragon Quest 3 will be present in General Direct for April :)
It’s gotta be soon if not today I agree.

DQ3HD, Fantasy Life, and Too Kyo Games are like the big three I think have an excellent shot of being here that didn’t leak / fully leak.

Any non spin-off DQ is likely "too big" for SQEX to be featured in a Partner Showcase.

It's either in a General Direct (or maybe PS Showcase), or in a SQEX-own event.

All of this leakage and no mention of anything Square Enix? There's no way Nintendo has a 25 minutes long presentation and there's no SE stuff in it!

SQEX is too busy working on Switch 2 games. And we cannot possibly ask Asano to do even more projects! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom