• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMT V: Vengeance
Endless Ocean
Unicorn Overlord Demo
Something Monkey Ball
A Game Freak game, not Pokemon
Level 5 game
Xbox games (at leats Pentiment)
Something Contra

I think i forgot some.
Disappointing... Thanks.

Damn, people really are going all out on Old Stuff. I tried Epic Mickey back in the day but couldn't get on with how sticky the controls were.

Epic Mickey and Endless Ocean are lovely treats.

Pocket Jockey on Switch also very pleasant.

Nice to have a release date for World of Goo 2 too

World of Goo 2! Exciting. The original was my introduction to indie games and I absolutely adored it. Very very happy this is coming soon.

Is this a partner?
joshua-j-cotten-QxW15BmJxOQ-unsplash.jpg
:)

Me on a surgical center learning the Direct already happened and being spoiled with Super Monkey Ball and Grounded 😭😭😭

What cracks me up is Old Battlefront I & II are like a thing for me on Series consoles.

Soooo nooow... they're just here. Obviously it's a good thing, a GREAT thing, but Series consoles just can't catch a break these past few, lol

Hilarious that, after I kept demanding ROMs in this thread, five ROMs are confirmed in a Partner Showcase.

Victorrrrrrrrrry

Shocked that the Endless Ocean game is new, and it actually looks really nice. I'll keep an eye on the reviews for that one.

Overall? Pretty meh.

There was a lot in here that felt like the filler announcements for a normal direct, but given most of them release in March I can see why a Partner Showcase was needed. Especially if the first-party schedule is in some sort of flux right now.

Hopefully we'll get some sort of General/Mini/Twitter drops in March or April.

4/10.

So I just saw on twitter that Mother 3 came out on GBA NSO in japan.

ENDLESS OCEAN FUCKING WINSSSSSSS. They even CLOSED on it.

... That said...

... No... no single-player story mode?

Endless ocean didn’t look good. Another ok direct. Don’t care for a single rare game they announced. And now this topic will close which sours it all.

I loved it, personally.

-Monster Hunter Stories
-Endless Ocean
-Monkey Ball
-Epic Mickey
-Pentiment
-Rare NSO games
-SW Battlefront Collection

Like of course it wasn’t an insane show, but it’s a Partner Showcase. What more can ya expect.

"A" for me, a lot happened during the direct. A lot of multiplayer games, a lot of surprises.

Awesome!

A new Endless ocean, a new Monkey Ball, Level-5's game is shaping up wonderfully, Rareware oldies, Epic Mickey, Penny... Forgetting a few ones but I'm more than happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom