• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mio is the only correct choice for a Xenoblade fighter
Mio would be great, although I could see them doing a Noah/Mio combo fighter where they can merge into their Oroboros form as part of their moveset or something like that

Previous Nintendo Announcements at The Game Awards:

2017: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild ~ The Champion’s Ballad DLC, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Bayonetta 3
2018: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Fighter (Joker), Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
2019: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order DLC, Bravely Default II (Nintendo is the overseas publisher, so I'm counting it)
2020: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Fighter (Sephiroth)
2021: Nothing
2022: Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass

It doesn't feel like Metroid Prime 4 would be the type of game Nintendo would reveal at TGA. I think that if we're getting Metroid news this year, it's September or bust.
I think 2019 also had No More Heroes III as well.

Prime 4 has different circumstances. Announced YEARS ago and aside from a total reboot of the project (something that, to my knowledge, Nintendo has never public done for any other game) we haven't heard anything about it since. This isn't something that Nintendo is going to want to say 'Ok, here is a 30 second teaser. Wait 3 more years please.'

I believe the only reason it has been so quiet for Prime 4 is exactly because when they show it off they want it to be a full gameplay trailer.
i mean it's not impossible especially if they announce Prime 2 remastered before hand and are like"here a peak at prime 4 since you've been waiting for so long" like when twilight princess HD was announced and they showed a little of BOTW after

15 Hatsune Miku
I woulda never even considered this but I would be so down to see how they'd implement her omg

I fully support your choice of Lucca over Crono
I just think she could have a really diverse moveset, having the pistol and fire magic everyone knows but also she uses a hammer for close-range attacks. I think she's the only playable character with two weapons, so there's a lot they could do. Plus I genuinely think she's the most interesting character in the party.
And Crono or Frog (the ones I usually see asked for) might ignite more discourse about sword users 😅

Big eShop sale, huh

hmmmmmm 👀

y’all know what those tend to precede….
I thought big eShop sales tended to come after Directs, not before? 🤔

Folks, I have been made aware of some exclusive information that might be of interest to this thread

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
nDNa5cf.gif

i mean it's not impossible especially if they announce Prime 2 remastered before hand and are like"here a peak at prime 4 since you've been waiting for so long" like when twilight princess HD was announced and they showed a little of BOTW after
You're right that it certainly not impossible. Anything can happen. But, I personally would be extremely surprised if Prime 4's re-reveal is only a tiny teaser. Unless it's a teaser that says like "tune in for a Metroid Prime 4 Direct on October nth" or something. Which I also just can't see happening.

But, as you said, it's not impossible.

You're right that it certainly not impossible. Anything can happen. But, I personally would be extremely surprised if Prime 4's re-reveal is only a tiny teaser. Unless it's a teaser that says like "tune in for a Metroid Prime 4 Direct on October nth" or something. Which I also just can't see happening.

But, as you said, it's not impossible.
yeah that was what I meant in my original post, while unlikely it's just a teaser Trying to say what Nintendo will and won't do is a fools errand

Alright, choose 18 new fighters for the Fighters Pass 3.
1 sigurd (fe4)
2 chi yu (pokemon scarlet violet)
3 noah and mio (xenoblade 3)
4 mallow (mario rpg)
5 john fortnite (fortnite)
6 dante from the devil may cry series (devil may cry)
7 waluigi (nothing)
8 alear (fire emblem engage)
9 neku (the world ends with you)
10 cranky kong (donkey kong)
11 astral chain guy and girl (astral chain)
12 mr. Halo (halo)
13 raven beak (metroid dread)
14 medeus (fire emblem)
15 jeanne (bayonetta)
16 freddy fazbear (five nights at freddy)
17 undertale girl (undertale)
18 chimchar (Pokemon)

Previous Nintendo Announcements at The Game Awards:

2017: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild ~ The Champion’s Ballad DLC, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Bayonetta 3
2018: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Fighter (Joker), Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
2019: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order DLC, Bravely Default II (Nintendo is the overseas publisher, so I'm counting it)
2020: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Fighter (Sephiroth)
2021: Nothing
2022: Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass

It doesn't feel like Metroid Prime 4 would be the type of game Nintendo would reveal at TGA. I think that if we're getting Metroid news this year, it's September or bust.
Nintendo would rater rereveal Metroid Prime 4 in a Nintendo Direct/Direct focused on the game, they rereveal the game on TGA 2023, with the possibilty of any game company dropping a bombshell, such as GTA 6/The Elder Scrolls 6 coming next year.

one thing i'll say about prime 4 if it's in the September direct is that the release date is better be before the switch 2 reveal or a launch window game if they don't that system is going to take all the attention from that game

If we do get a new Smash Update that contains new content not character/stage related, here's what we might see based on datamines and some intuition. Along with some input whether or not they are likely in my view.

Likely
  • Data added for Sora's amiibo. He lacks data in ui_amiibo_db.prc that would likely be added in a patch like this.
  • Dearly Beloved ~Swing Version~ added as a seperate purchase on the eShop. This was a song you could get if you had save data for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory. There's unused text that suggests that this will become available for purchase at some point.

Possible

• All stages aren't compatible with Labo VR. However, some stages contain unused data parameters that, with modding, can allow them to be used with Labo VR. Nintendo, if they wanted, could enable some more stages for this functionality.
  • New spirits are also possible. Based on unused stuff, we could see stuff from Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Devil's Third, Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini. Heck, outside of unused stuff, I could see something like Goldeneye 007 spirits being added.

Sorta Kinda Maybe (?)

- In SSBU's common.mbst file, gaps exist for mode entries. These entries contain text data for each mode, and some entries don't exist in-between existing entries. At the moment, there are 3 online mode entries missing and one smash mode missing. This mean, hypothetically, we could see 3 new online modes and 1 smash new mode.

- Certain characters that have alts also have duplicate amiibo entries in ui_amiibo.db.prc. In-fact, a new duplicate entry for Link was weirdly added in a later Smash update. Ike also has a duplicate entry, even though only one amiibo was released for him. It's very well possible, albeit up in the air, we could see new amiibo for character alts.

- As weird as it sounds, I could see, in a weird roundabout way, a new echo fighter. Kasumi from Persona 5 Royal was widley speculated to be a scrapped alt or echo for Joker. This was based on debug maya strings being found inside stage files. And it just so happened that one of the maya files was for Joker and contained the codename "Jane", which mysteriously doesn't appear in the game in anyway (the strings were removed in 3.0.0.) With Persona 5 Royal on Switch now, it's possible we could see this as a small content update.

Unlikely (Lack of evidence or unused data.)

- While I'd love a Fighters Pass Vol. 3, I do think that is unlikely due to Vol. 2 seeming conclusive. Smash Ultimate has a 91 CSS limit, a limit that has been closely approached by Challenger Pack 11. And while that was recently removed by the modding community, an assumption could be made that limit was placed intentionally.

-Also, I don't think we'll get any stages as well. They'd likely have to rework the Stage Select Screen if they wanted to add more anyhow, since there's only three spaces left.

- And finally, I'm also gonna put Mii Costumes here. This is a more "subjective" bullet point as there's no indication either way and is purely opinion, but I do think Mii Costumes are unlikely. While I think they're the "most likely out of the "unlikely" category" so to speak, I do think Mii Costumes are in the same vein as fighters and likely require more time and planning than people think. And I think this is something that'll likely not be revisited until the next Smash game's DLC cycle.

The only thing I want from smash ultimate is a new patch, I don't need new characters or stage but if they want to add stuff in the game please give us a new patch too

I dunno how I personally feel about Smash Ultimate seeing updates again, I can't complain if it does happen, but it just wouldn't sit well for me especially after how grand of a finale that Sora was, but if we do get something with the game that does warrant an announcement for a direct, it'd have to be something bigger than a simple patch or Amiibo announcement especially if the Smash team is supposedly getting back together again.

A Fighters Pass typically features new franchises and contain far more than just the character itself which includes stage, music, and spirits, so I don't think they'll do a third one, but I do think it's possible for them to release one-off fighters similar to Piranha Plant where it contains nothing but the fighter itself, though as to how likely that'll be is something I'm unsure of.

If we do get a new Smash Update that contains new content not character/stage related, here's what we might see based on datamines and some intuition. Along with some input whether or not they are likely in my view.

Likely
  • Data added for Sora's amiibo. He lacks data in ui_amiibo_db.prc that would likely be added in a patch like this.
  • Dearly Beloved ~Swing Version~ added as a seperate purchase on the eShop. This was a song you could get if you had save data for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory. There's unused text that suggests that this will become available for purchase at some point.

Possible

• All stages aren't compatible with Labo VR. However, some stages contain unused data parameters that, with modding, can allow them to be used with Labo VR. Nintendo, if they wanted, could enable some more stages for this functionality.
  • New spirits are also possible. Based on unused stuff, we could see stuff from Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Devil's Third, Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini. Heck, outside of unused stuff, I could see something like Goldeneye 007 spirits being added.

Sorta Kinda Maybe (?)

- In SSBU's common.mbst file, gaps exist for mode entries. These entries contain text data for each mode, and some entries don't exist in-between existing entries. At the moment, there are 3 online mode entries missing and one smash mode missing. This mean, hypothetically, we could see 3 new online modes and 1 smash new mode.

- Certain characters that have alts also have duplicate amiibo entries in ui_amiibo.db.prc. In-fact, a new duplicate entry for Link was weirdly added in a later Smash update. Ike also has a duplicate entry, even though only one amiibo was released for him. It's very well possible, albeit up in the air, we could see new amiibo for character alts.

- As weird as it sounds, I could see, in a weird roundabout way, a new echo fighter. Kasumi from Persona 5 Royal was widley speculated to be a scrapped alt or echo for Joker. This was based on debug maya strings being found inside stage files. And it just so happened that one of the maya files was for Joker and contained the codename "Jane", which mysteriously doesn't appear in the game in anyway (the strings were removed in 3.0.0.) With Persona 5 Royal on Switch now, it's possible we could see this as a small content update.

Unlikely (Lack of evidence or unused data.)

- While I'd love a Fighters Pass Vol. 3, I do think that is unlikely due to Vol. 2 seeming conclusive. Smash Ultimate has a 91 CSS limit, a limit that has been closely approached by Challenger Pack 11. And while that was recently removed by the modding community, an assumption could be made that limit was placed intentionally.

-Also, I don't think we'll get any stages as well. They'd likely have to rework the Stage Select Screen if they wanted to add more anyhow, since there's only three spaces left.

- And finally, I'm also gonna put Mii Costumes here. This is a more "subjective" bullet point as there's no indication either way and is purely opinion, but I do think Mii Costumes are unlikely. While I think they're the "most likely out of the "unlikely" category" so to speak, I do think Mii Costumes are in the same vein as fighters and likely require more time and planning than people think. And I think this is something that'll likely not be revisited until the next Smash game's DLC cycle.
The unused game entries are for games Nintendo had previously lost the rights to. Devils Third is a game they would definitely want to bury with how it turned out (I believe they sold the rights quickly) and the other two are owned by Rare/Microsoft. Monster Hunter GU's listing was most likely something to do with Rathalos that was later changed. Also, there were plenty of spirits added to the game post-release. Mostly for games that released after Ultimate with some exceptions such as Resident Evil.

The Ike duplicate is interesting because when you scan Ike in-game he defaults to the Radiant Dawn costume. I believe a second Ike amiibo was at the very least in development at some point if it doesn't surface. It would be nice to own as the original Ike amiibo is of rather lackluster quality compared to more recent figures. Personally I would love to see new Smash amiibo for Link, Zelda and Ganondorf as well.

Kasumi does not work as a Joker echo. Her weapons used, proportions and movepool do not fit with what Joker is in any form. It is hard to tell what Jane was supposed to be but given the ambiguous and often random nature of garbage code it may have been nothing to do with Joker himself. The strings did mention something about a ponytail its possible it could have been early development assets for Terry, but it is impossible to tell with what we currently know.

I think the most likely outcome not mentioned here, if it is anything significant, is a balance patch in response to community complaints about Steve specifically.

I thought big eShop sales tended to come after Directs, not before? 🤔

There have been a few times when European general discounts started shortly before a Direct aired (I'm specifically referring to the ones that were hosted around the periods when Directs happened), but as time went by I don't believe it has turned out to be an "ironclad" rule, far from it.

I want to be blunt upfront: at the current moment, I don't feel like I can put particular trust in the rumour that has started circulating here. Still, I'll try to entertain the parts that I can see as possibilities regardless of the accuracy of what was shared.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

A lot of this Smash talk has been discussed openly for some time now & entered public speculation pre-summer months.

More recently, it was a video topic by PapaGeno -- who claims there is a content update coming soon but doesn't know what it would bring to the game.

I would assume that the more recent discussion is also based on the throughout research from one of the users here about amiibo's restock, and while I do understand looking at upcoming amiibos and making guess on which already known and (above all) potential further Nintendo releases they may be related to (after all, it's been a pretty clear pattern of the last few years to see amiibos coming out on the same day, most of the times, as Nintendo's own releases), as of right now I don't see restock having that much significance.

Especially since, in regards to the content for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: I know that Sakurai's history with the franchise has been characterised by extreme changes of minds and such, but I have major doubts he would be that willing to walk back on the closure that Sora gave to the game's roster. Also, my understanding is that most of the team at Bandai Namco that worked on SSB:U has been busy with Tekken 8 for the last few years and while the game is coming out next January I don't think there could've been enough time to actually work on new stages but above all new characters.

Also, while I'm at it and if I'm allowed to ask (feel free to completely ignore my inquire if that's the case): have you been made aware not just of the existence of the Direct for this month, but of the exact timing it should happen?

Just found out about this recent Smash speculation stuff. If Ultimate really is getting some sort of content update, I can’t imagine it being anything too substantial without Sakurai and the DLC development team involved, which they almost certainly wouldn’t be since we know the team already disbanded. I certainly wouldn’t expect anything like new fighters (even just Echo Fighters) or stages. Anything like that should be completely off the table.

Trying to think of stuff they could easily add with only a very small development team and without Sakurai, the only thing that really seems possible to me, aside from new amiibo, would be new music and spirits. They could maybe sell new music packs that also come with some new spirits that correspond to the game(s) the music originates from. Something like that would require almost no resources at all. But it also feels like something Nintendo wouldn’t bother doing, especially years after development on Ultimate wrapped up…

I want to be blunt upfront: at the current moment, I don't feel like I can put particular trust in the rumour that has started circulating here. Still, I'll try to entertain the parts that I can see as possibilities regardless of the accuracy of what was shared.

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I would assume that the more recent discussion is also based on the throughout research from one of the users here about amiibo's restock, and while I do understand looking at upcoming amiibos and making guess on which already known and (above all) potential further Nintendo releases they may be related to (after all, it's been a pretty clear pattern of the last few years to see amiibos coming out on the same day, most of the times, as Nintendo's own releases), as of right now I don't see restock having that much significance.

Especially since, in regards to the content for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: I know that Sakurai's history with the franchise has been characterised by extreme changes of minds and such, but I have major doubts he would be that willing to walk back on the closure that Sora gave to the game's roster. Also, my understanding is that most of the team at Bandai Namco that worked on SSB:U has been busy with Tekken 8 for the last few years and while the game is coming out next January I don't think there could've been enough time to actually work on new stages but above all new characters.

Also, while I'm at it and if I'm allowed to ask (feel free to completely ignore my inquire if that's the case): have you been made aware not just of the existence of the Direct for this month, but of the exact timing it should happen?
I know when it'll air, yes.

A one off character add to smash is not out of the question. Who would it be?

Geno.

Of course. Cmon'. Be reasonable. Can't be anyone else.

I could see Nintendo adding a bunch of alternate costumes in Smash Ultimate as paid DLC in addition to new music and spirits.

Poll 1 Results - When Will The Next Direct Air? 550 Votes Cast!
It's a new month so time for a new poll! But first, I wanted to record all of the results from our first poll about when the Direct would air! 550 votes were cast which is super awesome! TGS week came in first at 192 votes, second place belongs to #teamfirstweek at 153 votes, and third place is Pokemon week at 136! Thanks to everyone who participated!

• September 2nd or earlier​

Votes: 3 0.5%

• Renren
    • Shoulder
    • Crimson
  • September 3rd - 9th (First full week of September)​

Votes: 153 27.8%

• BozPaggs
    • Skittzo
    • Gartooth
    • necrolipe
    • NabiscoFelt
    • Sadist
    • Mpl90
    • LoneRanger
    • Futaba11037
    • Wilmbreak
    • frog
    • lockstepper
    • SideTilt
    • Waluigisfather
    • Eddy
    • MrGab
    • Gamecocks625
    • Sknygy
    • Smash Kirby
    • Maronic03
    • jimjimbowcow
    • Irene
    • Kevin360
    • Almadel
    • The Cornballer
    • Marce-chan
    • DenkeyKong
    • The Giant
    • Hylianhero777
    • anderson64
    • xandelucas
    • Intoxicate
    • olobolger
    • Vash
    • MP!
    • hiro_90
    • Adulfzen
    • famicorpse
    • Leo
    • Seven
    • 2B
    • HeyItsPulse
    • Racalia
    • Bobo
    • Perd Hapley
    • kaydeejay
    • Demon Lizardman
    • Aostia82
    • MarcelRguez
    • Akoig
    • tomassino99
    • Sirhc
    • The Captain
    • nakuto
    • Palmtree Panic
    • Sparkling Hootle
    • Cheese&Onion
    • PandaAndino
    • Sturmgeist
    • Ragaar31
    • pbjms
    • Guishe
    • Dekuman
    • CherryGodzilla
    • Wockio
    • kidgalactus
    • Alkraken
    • Awesomegames23
    • Zeal543
    • jeenaud
    • Coco98bisFR
    • Gamer_G
    • Graystripe2000
    • friigiid
    • JNY97
    • smoothies
    • POE
    • TheMindOfThomas
    • SofyTrancy
    • Vookatos
    • grumpybat
    • Nexmark
    • lordzikon
    • zumaddy
    • husseinn91
    • lmog
    • Neverx
    • neil
    • Frayden_Darkmind
    • Eclissi
    • ZaWams
    • Sasha201
    • Thunder84
    • 1UP inc.
    • LiamRobertson
    • RoiDeLaBagarre
    • materialoccasion
    • Gleethor
    • RogueyOneKenobi
    • zestycrouton
    • Samurai Goroh
    • blackiceslay
    • SHISHKO
    • kanuman
    • Kapote
    • lunanto
    • Kobametal
    • AlwaysOnDeck
    • Geo64
    • Thiefcoal
    • justanotherperson
    • Derilian
    • UHadMeAtHADOU
    • Semi Lazy Gamer
    • Zumikoi
    • einnoc_
    • eye0h
    • EricTheGamerman
    • Superstarxalien
    • Wilmore
    • Normal-Pizza-2709
    • dotnetguy
    • capybarasuprema
    • burningup
    • thesillyfellaelde
    • Pointy Tucks
    • snadertjuh
    • JesusSaves7
    • GamerZorro
    • Dutchie
    • VanVulpes
    • flare
    • Bullwine85
    • 202x
    • Yahaha
    • browneyes84
    • Sologabs
    • Nc7
    • ConstanceClaudine
    • BlackthornOrion
    • uboijohnnee
    • oc123
    • Apenknul
    • OctoSplattack
    • currentmine123
    • Kingdra91
    • AtmosphereSupreme
    • xaeroseven
    • Raploz
    • AneshWesi
    • Enigma735
    • mypwisq1w2e3r4t5
    • kanpachi
  • September 10th - 16th (Pokemon Week)​

Votes: 136 24.7%

• hologram
    • Pokemaniac
    • Magic-Man
    • Brofield
    • oracion
    • lexony
    • KilgoreWolfe
    • Linkstrikesback
    • Slash
    • Dragoncaine
    • nenned
    • GamerJM
    • Laranjer
    • Dark Cloud
    • stingylettuce
    • Starphanluke
    • Rogue Agent
    • Barely Able
    • lightning16
    • Gabriel
    • MSnap
    • Look over there
    • SammyJ9
    • Rockodile
    • Wesen
    • Skipper93653
    • Kysen
    • Kingofcows76
    • Procheno
    • iag
    • DrDave
    • Apopheniac
    • TonyBaduy
    • Matplaysgames
    • prizna
    • palemire
    • lol
    • LuckyNumber69
    • tee
    • kazewing
    • SpringwoodSlasher
    • Arynio
    • Lord Azrael
    • V_ac
    • SphereSeeker
    • Atheerios
    • shoptroll
    • MeatheadSamus
    • placenta
    • Hocot8
    • Koren Lesthe
    • takriel
    • ChainsawMan
    • Cerlinho
    • Rexskel
    • Isotope
    • Jahranimo
    • Plubio
    • Cevan
    • Party Sklar
    • Ojoloco
    • Kent
    • pierre485
    • mfsjunior
    • Kane
    • Elias
    • Lintendo
    • switchum
    • Edengamer23
    • Jamoman
    • sh_louis
    • Selarmor
    • Neves
    • StephenNParker
    • Joe
    • Olinad
    • SirArthur
    • StefanJens
    • SpaceGodzilla
    • Prxem
    • sagadego20
    • Hugo Hufflepuff
    • Soralink91
    • kaladin84
    • Michie
    • krendler
    • TheoD
    • sm64pie
    • Skywaver
    • oomoepoo
    • Ab
    • Grif
    • ffr48
    • Tall Leprechaun
    • Notsowise
    • RealUncleNintendo
    • Paxie
    • robertman2
    • Torpoleon
    • DustinWretch
    • chasenik25
    • AndreVentu
    • Hyung91
    • moflesan
    • AoiHana
    • 420 Cludge Gang
    • JOMCKWO
    • MRNP
    • BloodMoon
    • Andre3333456
    • Shakaan
    • AlciPolanco
    • FloofGaming
    • ammonite
    • topsekret
    • Giancarlo
    • SilicaKong20XX
    • MagicOtters
    • Simbinha
    • snikdasnek
    • Johnson
    • AlexTheRecluse
    • SmolSam
    • moldybreadok
    • ()
    • naobinokami
    • Ylork
    • bennettva
    • Godhound
    • Superfirebros447
    • itzbluestone
    • Beansy
    • Paraspikey
    • Pillydillsy
    • Raditude
    • Tab
    • jkmc1205
  • September 17th - 23rd (TGS Week)​

Votes: 192 34.9%

• bellydrum
    • Derachi
    • tender
    • Spyder
    • Colocho
    • Momo
    • Suswave
    • TreIII
    • Vyleon
    • eli
    • tolkir
    • hannibunny2411
    • Herb Alpert
    • Charamiwa
    • Weebos
    • Guaraná
    • MisterSpo
    • Ozzie
    • LukasManak22
    • Alak96
    • SpaceCowboyJ
    • Mandos
    • Aurc
    • Vantell
    • juuso
    • Johnzyboi
    • Amadeus
    • ezembar
    • Green_Meeple
    • Toad King
    • Jbone916
    • NewPueblo
    • ika
    • Bambi
    • MaitreWakou
    • Obsonet
    • BassForever
    • meaulnes
    • NoidVoid
    • oese0
    • pld
    • NintendoMariah
    • Homura
    • RavensShade
    • fiendcode
    • ITSMILNER
    • Kenka
    • LonkFromPA
    • jtownbdp
    • JuP85
    • the_marmolade
    • Milannoir
    • bloopland33
    • Ryuhou
    • daybreak
    • Emerim
    • xghost777
    • Chrdmart
    • Appelsider
    • PortBlue
    • Vyplo
    • BlueRagu
    • Stupid Sexy Flanders
    • Yavga
    • Christo750
    • WideAwake5
    • Edminton
    • Vladimir
    • mariodk18
    • stodesign12
    • FuzzyAssassin
    • freedomseekr
    • Mrforeignwarren
    • Discokuningas
    • Boucantier
    • Drake001
    • DarkCojiro
    • MMXZero
    • OctaviusZarda
    • MilesTailsPrower
    • DrRudeboy
    • IronTed
    • Chie
    • Sumio Mondo
    • sneaky1999
    • doodlewhizz
    • SmilingSpoon
    • Beedlebum
    • AllEchse
    • Malus
    • AR15mex
    • Cubs017
    • curl-6
    • Mostafa
    • Mirev
    • Chia_Seeds
    • Xaltmas
    • Supreme Bum 01
    • joveroy
    • zigzz23
    • SirShorse
    • Pizzatarian
    • GoldCartridgeGamer
    • Earthbounder
    • Meriadock
    • Xorhan
    • Ometeotl
    • Sergio
    • RedPanda
    • mattyppp
    • terrornaught
    • midnightcrusade
    • Yompom
    • Hikari
    • Bayonutter
    • Karebarelee
    • koyotecat
    • BlueKing
    • Uncle Squingis
    • TimeSplitter
    • Time2Split
    • NCartwright15
    • theguy
    • IsisStormDragon
    • slide's
    • Secu
    • ramen_shake
    • JorgenRaft
    • MrMakepiece
    • kaya bunji
    • Smaggledaggle
    • quelseydilla
    • kojimaposting
    • alsotop
    • Beelzemontheworld
    • Inkling
    • hk-rara
    • L_esson
    • EdFiftyNine
    • TheSpaceBetween
    • kur1su
    • Kartina
    • JayMcK2103
    • goombaicebro
    • Poupou
    • ZephyrPhoenix
    • LeaveLuckToHeaven
    • Exce1
    • orbbot777532
    • Prime993
    • Raysu Delight
    • chartsJapan
    • Onilink97
    • GoYoshi
    • Cybergatuno
    • Superizer
    • Druss
    • LemonLime
    • nadademais
    • NamelessGB
    • Erathix
    • neon
    • Mikevdv
    • D36
    • Karatejoe
    • space_dragon
    • wheapon
    • SuperKoizumi
    • Acce04
    • Bulgowski
    • Orbit
    • FitTheory852
    • VOOK64
    • timshundo
    • xtoc
    • Brsito
    • xAolio
    • easternlights
    • FeiFongWong
    • TomNookYankees
    • Keviaar
    • invwar
    • nate_zinger
    • TsarOfAbility
    • glossonema
    • Super Devon
    • TheRealWario
    • Toastmaster1000
    • CheesecakeCat
    • Ashen_foefoe
    • Tachita
    • GPKs3
  • September 24th - 30th (Post TGS?)​

Votes: 22 4.0%

• Fridaynightcatlady
    • brennywhy
    • UncleAlbert
    • Hosermess
    • Gabev
    • TheBlade
    • Additional Notes
    • Brannigan
    • Nmanic
    • Emmitt smith
    • NintenDad1990
    • Mr Swine
    • CM132
    • maunx
    • Thatguyoverthere
    • SketchaMPM
    • LobstrsaurusRex
    • grobla123
    • lkandanman
    • AstroOhHey
    • Giratina
    • GAP
  • October! A little late!​

Votes: 13 2.4%

• VegiHam
    • Heron
    • Bosintang
    • Rantanplang17
    • Kongo B
    • Prophet64
    • Lucyfer
    • infinitywave
    • pajamasam
    • BackwardsCompat
    • Christer
    • Jhombus
    • terribleidiot
  • November Returns!​

Votes: 7 1.3%

• lemonfresh
    • waffledoodle
    • TheWolvesDen
    • gregtis
    • Rampo360
    • Kreeth
    • Ripfeld89
  • Somehow, December.​

Votes: 5 0.9%

• Red Monster
    • Tatsu
    • Stairouais
    • souio
    • thoughthaver
  • #TeamJanuary​

Votes: 10 1.8%

• chocolate_supra
    • Fuffelpups
    • YoboD
    • WhyS
    • Machine Doogs
    • VitalitySensor
    • BeanKing
    • MrBones
    • tombec94
    • YOGUIOSO
    • Puikko
  • #TeamFebruary or later​

Votes: 9 1.6%

• Pandora
    • Ahmed
    • karmitt
    • Hermii
    • Slappywag
    • Beanstar40
    • AerialAir
    • Chaos Theory
    • Jubs

• Total voters 550

For the two of you who just voted in the time it took me to collect that info and individually unlink all 550 people uh...AT message / reply to me here if you want to be added to the final results lol.

Quick question, though don’t take this as being signal probing for anything Smash related on the horizon:

When was the last time the Smash props were on public display? They naturally were present at E3 2018, but unless there was a Nintendo Live event in Japan with them, I don’t seem to recall them being displayed in public since…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom