• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the bet percentage on tomorrow morning?
hiWv77x.webp

I'm struggling with PS5. Not seeing any exclusives really. Prolly will have to buy one for next horizon/gow..but that's like really far out.
Current gen hasn’t gotten much in the way of current gen only games yet but, honestly, it’s been nice playing the cross gen games significantly enhanced on PS5. I get waiting on compelling enough exclusives but, for me, I know that will come with time, just as they always do

These new avatars are getting to me! I have such a sight memory for so many people and change isn’t easy!
Honestly, same. It actually helps that people have retained the color in their names, I find that's been part of the association for me since that feature was added (thanks belly).

Also I kept the same background and color cast on mine to try and help a little, but I dunno if that's even noticable

Honestly, same. It actually helps that people have retained the color in their names, I find that's been part of the association for me since that feature was added (thanks belly).

Also I kept the same background and color cast on mine to try and help a little, but I dunno if that's even noticable

Oh no kidding, the username colors is probably my favorite contribution to the site.

Actually, scratch that. I'm pretty proud of Famifeed, seeing as how it's 100% Javascript from scratch.

Actually, scratch that. My greatest contribution is the fact that Rex's butt is contained in the html of every single comment on this site

The Last Call - Summon The Direct Event Day 3 Has Begun - Mario Songs!
Hey everyone Day 3 of the Last Call - Summon The Direct Event begins now! From now until the hour prior to the Tweeting Hour (the time between the first tweet of the day and the popular Direct announcement time), I’ll be posting new songs every hour united under a new theme. I readily encourage everyone to join in the fun and share their own songs they love while keeping the good vibes and great discussion flowing!

Last night we tried to summon the TGS Direct with anime songs and sadly once again it just wasn’t enough. We need a third power to complete the Triforce and summon the direct so we must speak to Nintendo in a language that’s most relevant to them. Tonight’s theme is Mario songs! Feel free to share songs from adjacent franchises as well such Yoshi, Wario, DK, Kart etc! Like the prior nights, please be kind to mobile users and share one song per post. Multiple posts are highly encouraged!

I’ll kick off the fun tonight with Jump Up, Super Star! :)

Tonight we are making it happen no matter what so let’s all have a fun time together and summon the September Direct! 8 hours to go :)

This is where I would write some code that would give an auto-like from choco to any comment containing "Chrono trigger" if I still had the keys to the kingdom
Ngl, I would support this

can't think of a single respectable answer for favorite anime girl

guess I'll die
qZ9s5Yh.jpg

Actually, scratch that. My greatest contribution is the fact that Rex's butt is contained in the html of every single comment on this site
That's more like it

To try and pivot off the subject of anime girls: what are everyone's favorite Fami memes or cultural cornerstones? I mentioned this to AngryAlchemist the other day, but mine are trust The Process (though I'm obviously heavily biased), how deep is the rot, see you in the review thread, and @Yamanoi's entire posting habits.
This is more of a @Derachi hallmark, but subway has to be near the top. ST 3 title is a subway pun!

what's everybody's favorite anime girl
Since I saw Nia in this thread, I'll use this as an opportunity to mention Pyra/Mythra. While I was not a fan of how she was presented in a few scenes in XBC2, her overall story across the main game and Torna were meaningful to me.

Though I preferred when she was one powerful Blade going through stages of self-realization and shedding her self-imposed repression compared to what her story beginning with the ending of XBC2 and continuing in XBC3 becomes.

Last edited:
Hey everyone Day 3 of the Last Call - Summon The Direct Event begins now! From now until the hour prior to the Tweeting Hour (the time between the first tweet of the day and the popular Direct announcement time), I’ll be posting new songs every hour united under a new theme. I readily encourage everyone to join in the fun and share their own songs they love while keeping the good vibes and great discussion flowing!

Last night we tried to summon the TGS Direct with anime songs and sadly once again it just wasn’t enough. We need a third power to complete the Triforce and summon the direct so we must speak to Nintendo in a language that’s most relevant to them. Tonight’s theme is Mario songs! Feel free to share songs from adjacent franchises as well such Yoshi, Wario, DK, Kart etc! Like the prior nights, please be kind to mobile users and share one song per post. Multiple posts are highly encouraged!

I’ll kick off the fun tonight with Jump Up, Super Star! :)

Tonight we are making it happen no matter what so let’s all have a fun time together and summon the September Direct! 8 hours to go :)

To try and pivot off the subject of anime girls: what are everyone's favorite Fami memes or cultural cornerstones? I mentioned this to AngryAlchemist the other day, but mine are trust The Process (though I'm obviously heavily biased), how deep is the rot, see you in the review thread, and @Yamanoi's entire posting habits.

Best anime girl?
xenoblade-chronicles-3-eunie.large.jpg

Xenoblade 3 is not anime but Eunie is cool. Not being anime is what makes Xenoblade 3 the best RPG ever. Xenoblade 2 is anime and bad.

As for anime, I'm somewhat of an expert. The best anime girls are:

Dill Spowser

Subway

Stinker Horseperson

and the absolute certainty with which Team January stays winning

#1 is definitely @WhyS 's conspiracy truth about January being the only month!

Dill Spowser

Subway

Stinker Horseperson

and the absolute certainty with which Team January stays winning
Stinky horse is probably the top. We got a lot of traction for the website around that. Dill was more an Era thing that was brought over, but still Speculation meme for sure. How could I forget one of our newest ones:

@LukasManak22 ”Who the fuck is that guy!”

As excited as I am for a potential announcement tomorrow morning.... Work is gonna be hell for the next two days lol. Nintendo news is the main thing on my mind... I'm ready to eat

I feel like you nailed a lot of the biggest ones.

My favorite unmentioned one that I wish was actually widespread was definitely the spam bot trying to sell the forum on the hot new video games, Slope Game and Penalty Kick Online. We as a forum need to workshop what those games actually are haha.

I went back through my Fami folder to see the photoshopped shitposts I've made to try and refresh my memory for @Aurc's question and it was a hell of a nostalgia trip, after only two years? 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom