• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and pivot off the subject of anime girls: what are everyone's favorite Fami memes or cultural cornerstones? I mentioned this to AngryAlchemist the other day, but mine are trust The Process (though I'm obviously heavily biased), how deep is the rot, see you in the review thread, and @Yamanoi's entire posting habits.
My second choice: Game developers in awe of Nintendo's Tears of the Kingdom miracle. Probably my second favorite fami meme. Maybe a bit overused, though.

That’s a favorite of mine! I’m really glad you shared it :)
Thank you! I’m glad you like it too! To me, that song really encapsulates a certain Nintendo vibe for me - I’m talking, hot month of June, E3 about to start - the Triforce as it was getting together. Just embodies that whole secret clubhouse-feeling era that was the Wii U years. I look on it very fondly. 💜
iwata_miyamoto_reggie.jpg

Mario Kart 8 just kills it every time.
This song it's basically a JRPG battle theme and i hoped that some day something similar and more develop would pop up.
And then Time to fight! ( Bionis shoulder)/Brilliant wings happen.

Thank you! I’m glad you like it too! To me, that song really encapsulates a certain Nintendo vibe for me - I’m talking, hot month of June, E3 about to start - the Triforce as it was getting together. Just embodies that whole secret clubhouse-feeling era that was the Wii U years. I look on it very fondly. 💜
iwata_miyamoto_reggie.jpg
Iwata-san ❤️

Even if some of the choices and implementations were a little lackluster, the Booster Course Pass absolutely delivered on the music. I’m excited to see what’s in store for the finale!

(they better bring back Diddy or we riot)

Dill Spowser

Subway

Stinker Horseperson

and the absolute certainty with which Team January stays winning
What on Earth is Dill Spowser?
I feel like you nailed a lot of the biggest ones.

My favorite unmentioned one that I wish was actually widespread was definitely the spam bot trying to sell the forum on the hot new video games, Slope Game and Penalty Kick Online. We as a forum need to workshop what those games actually are haha.
Those are real games! Google 'em!
My second choice: Game developers in awe of Nintendo's Tears of the Kingdom miracle. Probably my second favorite fami meme. Maybe a bit overused, though.
Oh god, this one. Definitely the new hotness. If The Developers say Tears of the Kingdom is a holy divine miracle from the heavens, who am I to question them? Who am I to question The Developers?

When it comes to Mario music, a lot of my favorites and what I find most impressive is the more melancholic / complicated feelings music tracks. They're just so interesting considering the franchise.

Idk, I think Trust The Process is the new rising star. Feeling bullish on that one. Excited to see it go places

Not sure why we're sharing Mario music, but I'll use the opportunity to share my two favorites from Galaxy:

These two songs encapsulate why Galaxy 1 is my favorite 3D Mario. They're not really upbeat, they're even a little sad, and that's the best tone a space game can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom