• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coobers getting their revenge

Seriously though

That's six Mario games across the last two Directs and a ton of remakes

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F268e52ab-b23b-4a08-b1c7-eb8844470b86_1920x1080.png

This Direct might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Metroid but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Metroid was expected, they should've cancelled the Direct.

This Direct might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Metroid but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Metroid was expected, they should've cancelled the Direct.

Nintendo: we only release one Zelda game a year.

Also Nintendo: here's thirty eight Mario remakes releasing in the next six months.

Paper Mario fans actually got a goddamn W!?!?

What dark sorcery did they do to steal the closer from Metroid AND Fire Emblem!?!?!? Y'all rigged the Direct!

Ok, last hour predictions from me:

First party:
Peach opener
Another Code Collection
Mario vs DK Mini's in 3D
Smash Mii fighter mega pack
F-Zero GX with Battle Royale mode (penultimate)
Prime 2 Shadowdrop with 4 tease (closer)

Third Party:
Either Arise port or older Tales remaster
Digimon
SaGa
Hitman
Nier Replicant
Anno 1800
Valheim
Tchia
Humankind
Rune Factory Dragon
Forever remake (no idea what this could be)
Castlevania 3D collection
Beyond Good & Evil & Rayman 3
Star Wars Battlefront 2 HD remaster
Crash Team Rumble

Wild Card:
GTA4 Episodes from Liberty City
Half-Life 2 Collection
Destroy All Humans 2
Pac-Man World 2

You have too high hopes for directs lol. :p Barely anything on your list became true.

I did wish for ambiguously dated 2024 titles from Nintendo just to put the cat among the hardware pigeons but the monkey paw curled and turned it into more Mario stuff

Nintendo is playing it a bit too safe and might dilude the Mario franchise a bit over 2023 and 2024.

I'm breaking the rules.

I'm abusing my power.

To post in a locked thread.

And remind you all.

To keep trusting The Process, and never stop.

(Thanks for such a good time in here, everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom