• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? I really do think this is the end for the Switch. I just can't see how Nintendo would have enough material for another Direct in 2024 solely focused on the Switch. After Peach, Fire Emblem Genealogy, and Metroid Prime 4, what's left (Besides smaller titles like Mario vs Donkey Kong and Another Code/Trace Memory)? As far as we know, there are likely no upcoming major releases besides those games. I really do think that the Switch 2 presentation will take place as the first Direct of 2024.

Honestly? I really do think this is the end for the Switch. I just can't see how Nintendo would have enough material for another Direct in 2024 solely focused on the Switch. After Peach, Fire Emblem Genealogy, and Metroid Prime 4, what's left (Besides smaller titles like Mario vs Donkey Kong and Another Code/Trace Memory)? As far as we know, there are likely no upcoming major releases besides those games. I really do think that the Switch 2 presentation will take place as the first Direct of 2024.
maybe dring was kinda right

pyoro just doesn't know the exact date you fools

pyoro is clearly a content leaker, natedrake is a timing leaker

you can remember this because nate rhymes with date while pyoro is often depicted with belly full and contented
Date the Nate and befriend Pyoro, the Content-Hero!

I mean..people have been saying this for the past several directs lol

I’m curious about more details on SMRPG. New content, like a new party member, areas or even VA!
You can see during one of the new cutscenes geno moving his mouth as if he’s saying something, so VA (at least in some capacity) seems likely. We probably also have a team super attack type thing and some new epilogue

If Prime 4 is there I think he’ll post a gif of Samus’ ship or Samus herself. I don’t think he’ll do emojis
I would bet all my money he will post a image like this:
Screenshot-2023-07-01-141213.jpg

We have an update for THE LEGENDARY SPECULATOR CHALLENGE! @Marce-chan had submitted a prediction for a Direct Announcement for earlier this morning at 7:00 AM that did not come to pass. Unfortunately, it was a typo and they didn't realize before it was too late, but Marce-Chan has rolled with it like a champ and is eagerly anticipating their new avatar!

So here you are Marce-chan!

53154165601_5b453f3f4d_n.jpg

You got Tsukuyo Amane as your new avatar from now until a month after the Direct airs! I saw you had a Link avatar, so while a sword wielder would have also made sense, a second challenger also has Link as their avatar and at that point I knew I had to pick the Amane Twins. Like Link in Phantom Hourglass, Tsukuyo also plays a flute, though a different kind, so there's another connection there. Tsukuyo is a White Feather in the Wings of the Magius so she initially opposes the main characters. She is quite fun despite the more sad expression in her art here and I used her in my party until the game ended.

Here are your choices of titles:

Fami's #1 Tsukuyo Amane Fan!
Magical Girls <3
I Lost The Legendary Speculator Challenge

Up next for the Legendary Speculator Challenge is @Koren Lesthe who has predicted an announcement on Monday September 11th at 6:00 AM for a Direct that will air on Wednesday September 13th 9:00 AM. Good luck to you Koren Lesthe!

Just remember everyone this is an end of the generation direct; so even if it ends up being mediocre it’s kind of expected.
if this a end of generation Direct, Nintendo should anounce everything we wanted for Switch, all the games we want for Switch should be here, let end Switch with bombshell after bombshell anouncement(Metroid Prime 4, Hollow Kinght Silksong, Gensin Impact, the rumored 2D/3D Donkey Kong game, Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD, Fire Emblem 4 remake, anounce all this on next Direct abd Switch will end in a bombshell)

I’m curious about more details on SMRPG. New content, like a new party member, areas or even VA!
I'm just interested in seeing who's making it.

Did Square Enix and Nintendo truly get a new team together for this remake, which hopefully will be a designated squad for Mario RPGs going forward? That's what I wanna know!

Yoshio Sakamoto is on the screen.

“Fans of the Metroid series, we have a special announcement for you today. The Metroid Prime 4 game has been cancelled. Here’s a look at Metroid Prime Pinball HD.”

Mario vs. Donkey Kong could even be a shadow drop, as it's something you don't drag for months marketing

Got spoiled by accident so I guess I’m just gonna give up indulge in this thread now

Kinda glad I did, since seeing the leaks now and they’re not… encouraging. At least I know not to set my expectations too high

Hmm, so
January- Dark Moon remaster
February- Mario vs DK
March- Peach game
April- Prime 4
May- Maybe something new?
June- drought starts before new console

I fully believe that Metroid Prime 4 will release on Switch 2 as well, so maybe an October 2024 release? (If Switch 2 releases in September, and it will have the next 3D Mario as a launch title).

I fully believe that Metroid Prime 4 will release on Switch 2 as well, so maybe an October 2024 release? (If Switch 2 releases in September, and it will have the next 3D Mario as a launch title).
Hello, Switch 2 launches H1 FYI
Mario vs. Donkey Kong could even be a shadow drop, as it's something you don't drag for months marketing

I think it will drop in December to close the Mario holiday trilogy

Okay, we HAVE to have some big game first half of next year. Nintendo never goes into a new year with no multi million seller first half

There was a grand total of one new 1st party announcement this February, and it was a shadowdropped remaster. 2 if you wanna count NSO, which was also a shadowdrop.

Between DLC, NSO, and news on existing games, there’s enough for a February direct.

Hey now, WB's gotta make money somehow after releasing The Flash movie and delaying the Suicide Squad game by 8 months.

Didn’t they cancel the PS4 version since it didn’t well enough and then even the PS5 version wasn’t a technical marvel either?
Switch port of Gotham Knights was rumored since before the game was out. It was on Turn Me Up's resume, a secret WB Montreal game. Since last gen PS4 versions are done by the studio itself, Switch version can go ahead with the external studio.

I wonder how optimized this miracle port is. Turn Me Up is pretty good in bringing demanding games to Switch limitations but this one a huge open world game with home console versions struggling with the traversal.

Didn’t they cancel the PS4 version since it didn’t well enough and then even the PS5 version wasn’t a technical marvel either?
Yep. And iirc this was one of the first "next-gen" games that could only do 30fps on console. Either this is a cloud version, or whoever's doing the port is using literal blood magic.

All i want is a Golden Sun game Nintendo..
I don't have any particular knowledge or anything, other than a feeling that something Golden Sun is coming. I think Nintendo now has the internal support structures in place to make such projects a reality, and I think Camelot could really benefit from working on something other than Mario sports titles (as much as I personally LOVE the Mario Golf/Tennis series).
Switch 2 reveal Direct in January, game blow-out Direct in February and launch in May. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom