• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I am 100% sure that there is a new trailer for Splat3 coming today, it just makes too much sense. If it would be Pro or Bayo 3 trailer, Splatoon would be tweeting normally. The trailer will drop the same time as release date one dropped (in 3.5 hours), mark my words. Maybe we will get also testfire (that tournament gap).
this mans onto somethings

I think we can expect Twitter Drops. New hardware would be a surprise, but a welcome one at that.

It will be Hardwear, a switch hard hat for all the hard working construction workers across the globe!! HD Rumble will massage your head in different ways, indicating what is happening in the game. Rhythm Paradise as a launch title.

If we get a Bayonetta 3 trailer today I think that effectively kills any software presentation from Nintendo until September. Bayonetta 3 would’ve been saved for a direct if it was next week.
I wasn't gonna say it unless it happened but I wholeheartedly agree

If we get a Bayonetta 3 trailer today I think that effectively kills any software presentation from Nintendo until September. Bayonetta 3 would’ve been saved for a direct if it was next week.
They couldn't figure out if Bayonetta is third or first party so they're just dropping it on twitter. First party direct confirmed

exactly! also prime HD will really only need a two month marketing cycle considering it’s a gamecube port/remaster. same for windwaker HD port

ALSO, the Bayonetta funko pop releases this Friday…maybe we should get ready

Anytime someone posts the soulless abominations that are Funko's, whatever god you believe or not believe in, delays some announcement everyone wants.

Trust me I was contemplating on saying it because I didn’t want to face the possible truth. Lol
If Bayonetta 3 shows ups today as a Twitter drop don't expect a Direct till September.
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

There I said it out loud. I will cry in a corner now

Everybody here is younger than you, fam

2d2.jpg

I‘m so unbelievably torn. The rational part of my mind tells me nothing is really gonna happen barring a few trailers dropped on Youtube, but I just can‘t shake off the lingering feeling of optimism that has been stuck within my head these past hours, mostly due to Serkan Toto‘s tweet. If he merely tried to jokingly play with us, why would he delete the tweet? Copium exceeding all imaginable levels.

This week Nintendo will hold a live presentation akin to the one in January 2017 where they will announce the Nintendo Switch Advance which will show off Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3 and BotW2 footage in 4K.

Then I woke up and I can't remember the rest of the dream.

tbh I wouldn't be mad. if this is what happens, it means that from now till the end of august we will get a series of small annoucements on weekly basis, like Bayonetta 3 release date, Splatoon 3 and Pokémon SV Directs, Advance wars date and eventually MP HD and Everybody Switch announcements.

This scenario simply would mean that Switch Pro/ successor will be revealed on September for a Holiday release or on January 2023 for a March release. nothing to be worried or pissed about, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom