• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Kit‘s comment in regards to licensing seems to make some sense I‘m not fully convinced for a couple of reasons.

1. Why would the decide to only license the video for their best selling product right now for 1 year.
2. Other product videos did not go private exactly 1 year after, there seems to be no pattern to it.

But most importantly:

The OLED Video is still very much viewable on the OLED product page on Nintendo.com. If it‘s down to licensing then should it now be gone from there as well?

When was the last time people actually said nintendo is doomed? I'm not trying to be snarky, I genuienly don't understand how that meme is still alive. All I see is people talking about other people saying Nintendo is doomed lol

While Kit‘s comment in regards to licensing seems to make some sense I‘m not fully convinced for a couple of reasons.

1. Why would the decide to only license the video for their best selling product right now for 1 year.
2. Other product videos did not go private exactly 1 year after, there seems to be no pattern to it.

But most importantly:

The OLED Video is still very much viewable on the OLED product page on Nintendo.com. If it‘s down to licensing then should it now be gone from there as well?

Its bs anyway, hes just speculating

Getting ready to excersice so I can shitpost in full force

koizumi2.gif
Shitposting is what I do...
Shitposting is what I like to do...
Shitposting all day long...
As a certain reveal comes along....
Shitposting for all eternity....
As its mine and this threads destiny...

I remember that a year ago when OLED was announced there was few additional seconds of BOTW2 on Nintendo OLED page (it was not a new footage, it was just extended what we saw last E3) anyone could find it? I know it's still there but I don't know where.

When was the last time people actually said nintendo is doomed? I'm not trying to be snarky, I genuienly don't understand how that meme is still alive. All I see is people talking about other people saying Nintendo is doomed lol
I think it was a joke from the beginning. In my opinion Nintendo was never doomed, even at darkest times. Even Wii U era had good games, and 3DS was doing good.

I think it was a joke from the beginning. In my opinion Nintendo was never doomed, even at darkest times. Even Wii U era had good games, and 3DS was doing good.
Yeah but during Wii U there were people legit talking about Nintendo going third party etc. I just think the further we get from people actually even entertaining these thoughts, the less I understand still talking (even joking) about fictional people dunking on Nintendo. Unless I just don't see that being talked about of course. But I guess I'm just thinking too much about a joke people simply still like to make lol

There's some things that don't need to be spelled out...

It's basically just a joke to make fun of people who think that their specific tastes are reflective of the market at large. And if Nintendo doesn't follow them they're obviously doing something wrong. But it's true that it's being used way too liberally to deflect any kind of criticism towards the company.

There's some things that don't need to be spelled out...

It's basically just a joke to make fun of people who think that their specific tastes are reflective of the market at large. And if Nintendo doesn't follow them they're obviously doing something wrong. But it's true that it's being used way too liberally to deflect any kind of criticism towards the company.
Yeah I guess it's that liberal use that confused me.

Guys, Splatoon twitter has not yet tweeted and it's been 11:00 CEST already, on the day Direct Mini was announced Splatoon tweet was delayed by half a hour, then 4.5 hours later Direct Mini was announced.

They are always tweeting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 CEST, it's a working pattern.

Good morning gamers, I'm glad to see you're all well.

Guys, Splatoon twitter has not yet tweeted and it's been 11:00 CEST already, on the day Direct Mini was announced Splatoon tweet was delayed by half a hour, then 4.5 hours later Direct Mini was announced.

They are always tweeting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 CEST, it's a working pattern.
looks like something is happening, then.

Splatoon seriously means that something is up today. It could be something very minor, but there's been a noteworthy anomaly.

Good morning Fami. I just want to inform you that i have a good feeling about today. I will soon pick up my lunch order. No spoilers, but it is 30cm long and fresh.

is it really all coming together? Now a Bayo 3 playlist? Oh dear.... oh dear oh dear oh dear

prepares a hate speech in the case of nothing happening like every good Nintendo fan

I still firmly believe that the upcoming Switch will release at the end of 2023 or during 2024, but it's one of thoses when I'll be happy to be wrong.

tbh we need new Splatoon 3 trailer over Bayonetta 3 trailer.
Do we? Splatoon 3 has a release date, multiple trailers and gameplay looks and daily Twitter updates. Bayonetta 3 has had a single real trailer, over 9 months ago, and we still don’t have a solid release date.

There’s still plenty more to be revealed for Splatoon 3; they’ll do a dedicated direct sometime before launch; but I don’t think it’s as urgent.

Do we? Splatoon 3 has a release date, multiple trailers and gameplay looks and daily Twitter updates. Bayonetta 3 has had a single real trailer, over 9 months ago, and we still don’t have a solid release date.
Kamiya said us that we should play Bayo 1 and 2, that is enough

Splatoon Twitter still not tweeted yet, Bayonetta 3 trailer is coming for sure but this looks like a new Splatoon 3 trailer in 4.5 hours, just when release date trailer dropped. If there was something Bayonetta today, then Splatoon account would tweet normally.

Splatoon Twitter still not tweeted yet, Bayonetta 3 trailer is coming for sure but this looks like a new Splatoon 3 trailer in 4.5 hours, just when release date trailer dropped. If there was something Bayonetta today, then Splatoon account would tweet normally.
maybe we're finally getting apartments

Splatoon Japan usually tweet about Splatoon 3 stuff every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6pm JST, as of now, nothing has been tweeted yet.

Now, I am 100% sure that there is a new trailer for Splat3 coming today, it just makes too much sense. If it would be Pro or Bayo 3 trailer, Splatoon would be tweeting normally. The trailer will drop the same time as release date one dropped (in 3.5 hours), mark my words. Maybe we will get also testfire (that tournament gap).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom