• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If true, it's still pretty weird that Nintendo's doesn't want to renew a trailer for a console that's only 9 months old.

Nintendo still has goddamn Wii U trailers up that they apparently need to consciously go "yeah, let's renew it again this year". But they aren't doing it for a console that just came out 9 months ago?

If true, it's still pretty weird that Nintendo's doesn't want to renew a trailer for a console that's only 9 months old.

Nintendo still has goddamn Wii U trailers up that they apparently need to consciously go "yeah, let's renew it again this year". But they aren't doing it for a console that just came out 9 months ago?

Wii U still has about 8-9 months of life left before the shops shut down! Don't kill it early!

Do doctor's appointments normally portend announcements? Because I have one on Thursday for 10AM Eastern.
ayyyy I’m doing bloodwork at noon tomorrow so…

bloodborne for megaswitch

the circle is complete, we have once more returned to the world of tomorrow

bring the C-stick back or bust

gimme an R
gimme an L
gimme a D (pad)
gimme a C (stick)
what does that spell?
ruhluhdickch
that’s us babby

Excuse me, what the hell happened to this thread in like 12 hours?

Nintendo set the OLED model youtube announcement video to private, something they usually do when hardware is imminent. (Something like that)

gimme an R
gimme an L
gimme a D (pad)
gimme a C (stick)
what does that spell?
ruhluhdickch
that’s us babby

Us indeed!

Just catching up on everything but wasn't the OLED trailer song an original song made for that specific advertisement? Also if it's not privated on the other regional Nintendo channels by the end of today then the idea of it being privated bc of licensing reasons has to be incorrect right?

Were back to “evaluating the reflections in this this 3D printed fan mock up of a controller patent to see if the trees look like they are trees you’d see in Frankfurt Germany” levels of desperation.

Sorry can someone catch me up, not been on for few days, is this reveal for brand new Switch2 (possible) hybrid?
Oled switch lite?
Or Switch Pro? (Hybrid)
Thanks for your replies.

Guys in the US getting to sleep while we in the Europe waking up and taking over the madness, working in shifts. This is how to do it, colective work, we are like Pikmins.

Wouldn't the OLED reveal being privated because of music licensing make sense if all of them were taken down at the same time instead of just NoA's video? Are licensing laws just different in each country all with different dates? Or am I just reading too much into this? maybe it's the hype speaking

Wouldn't the OLED reveal being privated because of music licensing make sense if all of them were taken down at the same time instead of just NoA's video? Are licensing laws just different in each country all with different dates? Or am I just reading too much into this? maybe it's the hype speaking
because all the people think that japanese trailer is down too, when it clearly isn't. It's just that people don't even bother checking and will believe everything that is said on the internet.

While I have no interest for a Switch pro, its potential reveal would dramatically increase the chance of seeing new Zelda footage, so I'm rooting for it just for that.

Excuse me, what the hell happened to this thread in like 12 hours?
We pushed through to page 70 just for @Irene

gimme an R
gimme an L
gimme a D (pad)
gimme a C (stick)
what does that spell?
ruhluhdickch
that’s us babby
This right here is a top-tier post ❤️

because all the people think that japanese trailer is down too, when it clearly isn't. It's just that people don't even bother checking and will believe everything that is said on the internet.
It probably doesn't help that when you type "Nintendo Switch OLED reveal Japanese" it doesn't come up (not for me, anyway). Apparently in Japan OLED is referred to as "Organic Electro-Luminescence," and the Switch OLED is thus labeled as "Switch 有機EL." So without knowing that and typing "that" into YouTube, you won't find it. It'll appear to be gone.

What has my brother done to you all........
He showed us the organic light-emitting diode

Maybe I'm pessimistic, but I still don't really see much smoke here. A private video and....? Their videos have gone private many times without anything happening--it's how we always get direct hype that fizzles. Am I missing something?
Shhh. Let them enjoy the moment, nod and smile, then prepare for the 50 pages of Nintendo being doomed when nothing happens.

Maybe I'm pessimistic, but I still don't really see much smoke here. A private video and....? Their videos have gone private many times without anything happening--it's how we always get direct hype that fizzles. Am I missing something?
Private video and... Lots of imagination!

It is fun to speculate but I am just very excited for a Pro (cause I'm hoping Metroid Prime 4 uses it), so always getting disappointed is getting old. I'd love for it to just finally be revealed--but I don't see enough evidence to really gun for it yet. If Nate or someone heard anything then I'd jump on board, but a private video isn't quite enough for me yet. Maybe I am sad because I am away from my incredibly cute daughter now.

I'm kinda afraid to ask, but why is this thread at page 70 when it was ... dunno ... 29 or 30 when i last checked yesterday?

A private video and... Famiboards

aXA6MLg_460s.jpg

So we got over 30 pages in a day without actual information and only because a video went private. Amazing.

Nobody cares when I put a video on private.
The only thing you got in common with Nintendo is that you're also not developing any games heyoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom