• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the funniest outcome after the last 24 hours.
Yeah, it would explain why only one region privated the previous OLED video, since typically Nintendo as a whole doesn't do that for themed revisions.

Does a Splatoon themed OLED confirms that there will be no Switch Drake in 2022?
The opposite, the same sources who talked about a themed OLED being production have also talked about Drake being in production or early pre-production.

I should probably try to save face by embracing the Splatoon OLED now (per @Tangerine_Cookie) but I still don't really get it

I guess since it's the premium model it's the natural choice. Really it's a Splatoon Lite that would make no sense. Ah well

I should probably try to save face by embracing the Splatoon OLED now (per @Tangerine_Cookie) but I still don't really get it

I guess since it's the premium model it's the natural choice. Really it's a Splatoon Lite that would make no sense. Ah well

Dunno, why would a themed Lite make sense if you can't even use pointer/gyro via Joycons with this? (Without getting extra Joycons of course)

I need to start going to Clown School at this point. I thought there’d be a full Direct, thought they’d announce the Pro this month, and thought that a Splatoon 3 OLED wouldn’t get its own special announcement.

:(

In the last 24 hours I have explained you dozens times many hints and patterns and there is another one. Nintendo Switch - OLED Model was announced 1 year ago on July 6th 2021, in the trailer there were few seconds of Splatoon 3 footage.
And now after 1 year on July 6th 2022 in 1 hour and 35 minutes Nintendo Switch OLED - Model Splatoon 3 Edition will be announced and a new trailer for the game will be showcased.

I need to start going to Clown School at this point. I thought there’d be a full Direct, thought they’d announce the Pro this month, and thought that a Splatoon 3 OLED wouldn’t get its own special announcement.

:(
Pro may still be announced this month, they've announced and released special edition hardware right next to revisions before. But it very likely wouldn't be this week.

Splatoon 3 themed OLED Switch is ok. We know that a new hardware is coming. In the next 6 months we'll know everything about it, maybe even play on it.

Nintendo HK created the Bayonetta 3 YouTube playlist today.

New trailer soon?
Screenshot-20220706-163207-You-Tube.jpg
The way that it’s not even been 2 hours since this happened and it’s already being dismissed 😭

Again, the source saying to expect a Splatoon 3 OLED Switch in an hour and a half is the same source saying that the new Drake Switch will indeed launch this year. So the former being true is actually a pretty good sign that the latter could also be true.

Anyway, everyone prepare to be clowned on for the next 5-6 days. Then we can feel free to hype again.
You - along with myself, Nate, Bloomberg, z0m3ie, Thugstas, DF and nVidia itself - are hereby officially not allowed to be hyped about Switch 4K again until 2024*.

*next week

Again, the source saying to expect a Splatoon 3 OLED Switch in an hour and a half is the same source saying that the new Drake Switch will indeed launch this year. So the former being true is actually a pretty good sign that the latter could also be true.
LET'S FILL OUR TANKS

Pro may still be announced this month, they've announced and released special edition hardware right next to revisions before. But it very likely wouldn't be this week.
Well I did say I should be going to clown school; so I believe this is still a possibility :p

While we're here, I know it's nothing that hasn't been said before, but the most fun part of all this is coming to this forum and seeing all the hype and silliness going around. You all make this fun, thank you for making it a more enjoyable ride regardless of the outcome!

So, lemme just TL/DR this, as i'm sure i'm not the only one who gets the fears after going online and seeing nths new pages.

1. There's a someone in a chinese forum who's talking about two new hardware things.
2. One is a themed OLED special edition, the other what the Hardware thread would call "Drake".
3. Forum person now says that themed OLED edition will be a Splatoon 3 one, being announced today / this week (as of July 6th here in Europe at the time of this post)

These are the infos, rumors, whatever, so far.

This would mean, in case this Splatoon 3 OLED is indeed announced today / this week, that the Drake info might be true too.

I’ve been dismissive of a Switch Pro for years now. But I think I’m finally ready to be hyped for a better Switch. Bring it on.

So, lemme just TL/DR this, as i'm sure i'm not the only one who gets the fears after going online and seeing nths new pages.

1. There's a someone in a chinese forum who's talking about two new hardware things.
2. One is a themed OLED special edition, the other what the Hardware thread would call "Drake".
3. Forum person now says that themed OLED edition will be a Splatoon 3 one, being announced today / this week (as of July 6th here in Europe at the time of this post)

These are the infos, rumors, whatever, so far.

This would mean, in case this Splatoon 3 OLED is indeed announced today / this week, that the Drake info might be true too.
Sorta, the person who says it's being announced today is not the same person who has been talking about two new hardware products. They're two separate uncles on two different forums.
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Both uncles can be right working from completely separate information which only really strengthens their info.

What if there's a Direct Mini this morning?

Just let me have my fun

But I'm just saying... could give us a Pokemon trailer, Bayonetta trailer, MPHD, and Splatoon 3 OLED.

Definitely happening, right? RIGHT GUYS? cries

Splatoon 3 OLED was completely expected though. No one should be surprised. It had to be announced at some point
The thing is, it would very clearly explain the whole "OLED reveal video being privated" thing which puts us kinda back at square one. It also may explain the lack of Splatoon 2 tournament next week, depending on how it's announced (maybe with a test fire?)

Sorta, the person who says it's being announced today is not the same person who has been talking about two new hardware products. They're two separate uncles on two different forums.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Both uncles can be right working from completely separate information which only really strengthens their info.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.S.

Splatoon 3 OLED was completely expected though. No one should be surprised. It had to be announced at some point
I expected it, just not in its own reveal video like some folks seem to be implying. It should be in a Splatoon 3 trailer / direct showing off more of the game.

Well, this will unfortunately be buried by the sheer volume of the usual doom and gloom that is to follow with the OLED announcement. A good chunk of the thread will just be clamoring about us being way off the mark with all the Pro discussion that was going on throughout the past week. Very reassuring however that we might finally secure a valid foundation for a potential Pro release in 2022.

That feeling when you are basically manifesting for a new Splatoon 3 trailer today and then some good uncle in the forums says that Switch OLED Splatoon gets revealed today. LETS GO

The thing is, it would very clearly explain the whole "OLED reveal video being privated" thing which puts us kinda back at square one. It also may explain the lack of Splatoon 2 tournament next week, depending on how it's announced (maybe with a test fire?)
Yeah it combines the Splatoon and OLED video together.

I really, really hope we get apartments today

that'd be a fun way to announce it, too: the splatoon oled first appearing in-game in an apartmemt

That feeling when you are basically manifesting for a new Splatoon 3 trailer today and then some good uncle in the forums says that Switch OLED Splatoon gets revealed today. LETS GO

This is the day you should try and play a game of lottery. You will never have this much luck again! ;D

I just need to stick with my beliefs and stop going off track lol. No new hardware until first half 2023. Will be announced early next year and launch with BotW 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom