• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
next week would be just as much a problem for the Splatoon marketing

if Nintendo has consistently demonstrated anything this season it's that they're willing to be patient even to unreasonable ends. I think there's plenty of time the week of TGS to get a Direct in before it but after Splatoon 3

regardless, I remain confident in the tgs week direct

it being after splatoon 3 would be beneficial

I've wound up feeling the same way. Having a Direct before Splatoon 3 feels counter-productive to their marketing strategy

never doubt me again

fuck me. So they will really put it on last possible date 13th in the US and 14th midnight in most of Europe + morning in Japan (one day before TGS starts). Nintendo won. I at least appreciate almost 50 Yeah's on my bs theory.
You laid out an amazing theory, and literally the only hole in it that caused it to be wrong is "Nintendo is weird AF sometimes."

And no matter what, who cares about right or wrong? We had fun speculating along the way :)

JZDD6YL.jpg
Super-Mario-Bros-Movie-Delayed-to-Spring-2023-Sad-Mario-Render-1000x600.webp

Idk, I do believe Grubb but tomorrow just feels right.
I'll wait for tomorrow to see what happens, and well, if it's nothing I'll stop the clock for two weeks.

fuck me. So they will really put it on last possible date 13th in the US and 14th midnight in most of Europe + morning in Japan (one day before TGS starts). Nintendo won. I at least appreciate almost 50 Yeah's on my bs theory.
If it's any comfort, my "circle prediction" was based around the same thing

yesssssssssssss

God I'm so stoked to pick this up day one. Hell I'll preorder now if the eshop allows it!
Glad I'm not the only one. This is literally my contender for GOTY. A Tycoon/resource management game with a bear protag hits all the right notes for me.

I started to feel that something is wong when the EU channels didn't made the 9.2. Direct private. I know, we use different time format but they would private it just in case.

I'm happy to say that I was right all along while the rest of you are taking a bit fat L. What exactly am I referring to? It doesn't matter. I was right and the rest of you were dead wrong!

We all expecting GB/GBC/GBA NSO announcement to drop at this Direct?
Expecting is too heavy of a term. I am hoping for it, like always.

But with every passing Direct, the chance that it will appear only goes up. So it's more likely to show up now than ever before.

Quoted by: tee
Expecting is too heavy of a term. I am hoping for it, like always.

But with every passing Direct, the chance that it will appear only goes up. So it's more likely to show up now than ever before.
I feel pretty confident it will show up.

We were promised more content for the Expansion by the end of the year in an investors Q&A months ago, I think

I have been hyping a bit too much for this week tbh. It was either this or next week which made sense. Then I remembered Splatoon 3 is next week, so right before TGS it is then. Lets just hope 2 weeks passes by fast.

Also is the Week of the 12th basically confirmed? Or really it could happen anytime September 1st-14th?

For now I trust Grubb though

Quoted by: tee
Also is the Week of the 12th basically confirmed? Or really it could happen anytime September 1st-14th?
We had only said 1st because (most) of us didn't consider the gap between Splatoon and TGS. Couldn't be any other time because otherwise it would overlap with PAX and Splatoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom