• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST|

When will the next general Direct (full or mini) be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it, Zelda Direct incoming, Zelda Breath of the Wild coming in March 2022! .... I can dream...
.. also who is that? Should be know him?
I don't know everything about him but he was famous on Neogaf because when he landed a job at Disney he tried to scrub his account of problematic posts especially ones talking bad about Disney and people weren't having it. He wrote (cowrote?) the script of Star Wars Rogue One.

The thing is, people would be happy to give another Mario sports compilation a chance, even if they don't expect it to be good. This rumored game sounds like when it's announced, no one is going to believe in it or understand why it was made.
So what you’re saying is

MARIO SPORTS MIX 2 BAYBEE

GOTY 2022 JUNE 24 BOOK IT

i think if nintendo wanted camelot to squeeze out another game this gen it would be a sports mix

they could get other support studios to contribute games and then bundle them together, with the product on shelves by 2023

The closer we are getting to February, the more I hope they will give us another look at BotW2 in the upcoming Direct. Having to wait until summer would be pain.

And both were not up to the expectations on Switch.

I don't think Nintendo wants RPG elements in their Mario sports games.

Only compared to delusional nostalgia of what the "RPG modes" used to be, at the very least for Mario Golf: Super Rush.

Mario Golf Super rush hit it out the park and did everything I could have wanted and more from a mario golf game, even more so after all the free updates.

(Please don't let the other Mario title yet to be announced for this year be MvDK, I know it's the only Mario spinoff from the Wii U/3DS era not to receive a Switch entry but please Nintendo, don't do it)
Is there a rumor or leak for a Mario game(s) this year? Apart from our speculation, I mean.

Im starting to think that Crono Cross will be in the first direct of the year
tumblr_psfsewSE0e1s15h3qo1_500.gifv

Is Team January in shambles yet?
Team January is always thriving because no matter what happens, at least we weren't Team March or S H U D D E R S Team February. 🤢🤮 We don't have to look at ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves what horrible mistakes we made in life to end up on Team February. In fact, every morning when I wake up and look at myself in the mirror, I'm even more ridiculously attractive than I was the night before. That is the power of Team January, and I will not have any other so-called "teams" trying to bring us down. #TeamJanuaryForLife

Custom Title Rule for #TeamDirect Raffle
Important Notice

Members who have already set their custom forum titles to their team hashtags and are recognized as such in the threadmarked rosters must maintain these tags until the raffle occurs in order to receive the double prize if they win. I will check this periodically. The raffle is planned for a week after the Direct occurs.

Important Notice

Members who have already set their custom forum titles to their team hashtags and are recognized as such in the threadmarked rosters must maintain these tags until the raffle occurs in order to receive the double prize if they win. I will check this periodically. The raffle is planned for a week after the Direct occurs.
How can I put the Cuatom forum title?
I want to be #TeamFebruary, and I hope they announce the FF pixel remasters in that direct

Important Notice

Way ahead of you.

Important Notice

My desire for money is at war with my desire for everyone to know how much I post...

My desire for money is at war with my desire for everyone to know how much I post...
you fucker you ought to know the deadline better than anyone

new rule, anybody with fewer than 150 posts can be added, anybody with more should've known better

you fucker you ought to know the deadline better than anyone

new rule, anybody with fewer than 150 posts can be added, anybody with more should've known better
I missed that it was double the prize but yeah I knew the deadline.

I'm at peace with that.

Want to take your allegiance to the next level? Change your forum tag to your team's hashtag (e.g. "#TeamJanuary", "#TeamFebruary", or "#TeamMarch") before your post @-ing me and keep it that way until the thread ends. If you win the raffle you'll receive a bonus 5 USD (or local equivalent) with your prize!
from the OP, last edited Jan 1

I've gotta get better at giving the headlines

There was a horse event in that one right? Which Square-Enix team worked on that? Are they working on anything currently?
The one with the horse racing was Mario Sports Superstars, a joint venture between Bamco and Camelot.

@Ojoloco I had to be that guy but if you want the chance at double money you've gotta get that down to just #TeamFebruary

it's about uniformity and camaraderie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom