• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST|

When will the next general Direct (full or mini) be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's one way to cheer me up after I learned today that the AC series 5 amiibo album exists only after it's out of stock.

I'm here to just see if the site's poor server is gonna hold out under this immense stress. I'm impressed! But if the site crashes you all know why, lol

Let's go Prime Remastered, it's all I want

Early 2022 games so prob no botw2.

every-damn-time-arrested-development.gif

40 minutes
It's about 10 minutes shorter than the 2021 direct , but about the same length as 2019 and 2018 directs (36 and 38 minutes)
And for me, 2019 and 2018 Directs were typically far better than the Feb 2021 so I'll take whatever Nintendo wants to give me lol

If I do this again it'll definitely be quite a bit less elaborate from the start.

I consider the #TeamDirect thing to be overall a success. Not sure if I'll do anything else next time. In any case, my goal if I do this again is to keep the OP better updated and make the thread more approachable to casual readers.

I had guessed 10th of February which was right if my body also remembered DST.

Thank you @Raccoon for the magnificent thread and for containing the insane hype during Famiboards' first Direct cycle.
Locking at OP's request. Mazi's thread is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom