• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (Read the staff posts before commenting!)

What is the Steam Deck Mhz output, since from what i read it's said to be 1600Mhz, like wouldn't it drain the battery by a lot.

So what's our speculated guessed, since didn't @Thraktor speculated it very nicely.
Not sure about the OLED, but the OG Deck's default GPU clock is 1000 MHz. Can boost up to 1600 MHz iirc.

Saying "800 Mhz is a crazy low clock speed" when talking about a dedicated handheld is like a guy who lives in a skyscraper saying that "2 doors is a crazy low number of entrances" when talking about a house. It's an unhinged statement, it's not missing context, it's missing the boat.
Haven't read your whole post yet but just wanna give you props for always coming up with analogies like this that help dumb dumbs like me understand things in two seconds.

With that power level Nintendo should be very comfortable to be inline with current gen standards and next generation.

Very excited to see next 3D Mario and Mario Kart. The latter should be a very big jump as we are going from MK8 (originally for WiiU, a Gen 7 level tech) to a new iteration made for Gen 9 level tech.

In all honesty, if Switch 2 were pushing to 4TFlops in docked mode (using a 1.3Ghz clock), then wouldn't it make sense to use LPDDR5X RAM for higher bandwidth to balance that out? I know it doesn't actually offer much power-saving benefits over LPDDR5 like LPDDR4X did for its predecessor, but it's not like docked mode is reliant on the battery anyways.

No, they don't have any such obligation. There's nothing stopping them from saying "we have nothing to announce" until the day before preorders go live, if they felt like it. That won't happen because they need to announce and start marketing the hardware at some point, but that point has nothing to do with investor meetings.

Ah, interesting. Thank you.

Remember, the PS5 was announced for holiday 2020 in a Wired interview October 2019.

Doing very low key initial announcements is perfectly fine.

April 2019, actually. October was when they did a second article officially confirming the name and a bunch more details, but the April article confirmed Zen2, RDNA and the SSD which was confirmed to be faster than any consumer SSD at the time.

he does say "below 800MHz". but "crazy low" would be closer to Switch's handheld clocks

Yeah, weren't the optimistic clocks discussed here something like 660MHz for handheld mode?

In all honesty, if Switch 2 were pushing to 4TFlops in docked mode (using a 1.3Ghz clock), then wouldn't it make sense to use LPDDR5X RAM for higher bandwidth to balance that out? I know it doesn't actually offer much power-saving benefits over LPDDR5 like LPDDR4X did for its predecessor, but it's not like docked mode is reliant on the battery anyways.
If it's really that high a clock, I wouldn't be surprised to see 5X, but we have to be careful not to think about it backwards.

Remember, Nintendo is developing games in concert with the hardware. Their hardware team has been pretty clear about how that process goes. Game Devs ask for more power and more features, which drives up costs, makes the hardware bigger, and more fragile. Hardware Devs aggressively cut things that developers aren't using.

This results in the lowest cost hardware that can support games that Nintendo thinks can compete in the market. If, during development, EPD really really wanted that extra compute power, then they could push clocks. And if it turned out they were really really hampered by memory bandwidth, depending on the timing, they could rework the memory controller.

Nvidia isn't going to push LPDDR5X (which is more expensive, at least initially) onto their customer to support 4 TFLOPS. Game devs are going to ask Nvidia for more throughput, if they need it.

That's why I think we get that 2x difference between handheld and docked. Not because some designer on day one sets that as the target, but because that is naturally the sweet spot that they're going to find in development for getting games to work on both.

That's also why I find 4 TFLOPS dubious. The difference between 3.5 TFLOPS and 4 TFLOPS seems pretty massive in terms of power and heat, but pretty small in terms of performance. I just don't believe that EPD will take 3.5 TFLOPS and say "we have 9x the power of the Switch, but it's not enough for Mario! Mario needs 11x the power of the Switch, no matter the cost!"

It just doesn't seem plausible to me.

https://wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-2-4-teraflops-cloked-low-handheld/amp/
Looks like Switch 2 (docked) will be Xbox Series S level after all

A switch 2 that can operate around 4 teraflops docked with the only sacrifice being to turn the handheld clocks down to super low levels?

Me to Nintendo: "Your terms are more than acceptable".

But can this actually be accomplished? Particularly with the possibility one of them brings up saying that Nintendo could attach a fan inside the dock?

During the podcast, it has also been discussed how much ray tracing will be prevalent in Nintendo Switch 2 games. Based on what the Japanese company has done on the current console with its first-party titles, Moore's Law is Dead,and The Phawks speculate how ray tracing will be mostly present in first-party titles, considering how Nintendo does a lot of optimization work to achieve the best possible visuals with acceptable performance, while third-party developers will stick to rasterization and use NVIDIA DLSS to achieve better visual quality and performance.

Actually I think I'd argue the exact opposite. If anything, Nintendo is less likely to try all the cool new features of a new system. I'm not saying they don't take advantage of them, but I feel like third parties like Namco and Capcom tend to do a much better job utilizing all the cool new goodies. Remember, none of Nintendo's internal developers even bothered to use bump mapping in their games until the Wii, even though the GameCube was capable of doing it as well.

Haven't read your whole post yet but just wanna give you props for always coming up with analogies like this that help dumb dumbs like me understand things in two seconds.
Someone told me as a kid I was good at analogies, and that I could make people laugh, and I've not stopped since. I need to either learn to control myself or finally start doing stand up.

If we have 1.3GHz docked, then 650MHz would fit with "crazy, crazy low". It's like MLID doesn't understand how Switch 1 works, and he's projecting those AMD handhelds on Switch 2, as these don't change clocks when "docked" (I mean, you can manually change TDP, but I hope you got what I mean)

That's why he suggests 800MHz, because he's somehow surprised they would need to lower the clock LMAO

I think he doesn't even understand that handheld and docked will have different resolution targets.

Last edited:
If we have 1.3GHz docked, then 650MHz would fit with "crazy, crazy low". It's like MLID doesn't understand how Switch 1 works, and he's projecting those AMD handhelds on Switch 2, as these don't change clocks when "docked" (I mean, you can manually change TDP, but I hope you got what I mean)

That's why he suggests 800MHz, because he's somehow surprised they would need to lower the clock LMAO

I think he doesn't even understand that handheld and docked will have different resolution targets.

That was part of the reason I started to question this guy, more so than I already did. He seemed totally oblivious to Switch clock speeds and power draw in portable mode. He certainly doesn't seem as informed about T239 as many members here are, and when your looking to someone for more indepth info, that is a problem.

Update: Scanned (briefly) through the recent MLID stuff.

Saying "800 Mhz is a crazy low clock speed" when talking about a dedicated handheld is like a guy who lives in a skyscraper saying that "2 doors is a crazy low number of entrances" when talking about a house. It's an unhinged statement, it's not missing context, it's missing the boat.

Nintendo and Nvidia didn't find a 12SM core out in the wilderness, shine their torches over this ancient artifact, and then pronounce "I know what clocks the Gods set for this, but I'm gonna do something wild..." They made the chip! The clock speeds and the core counts were decided together as part of a development process that didn't care about either number, but the way they interact - performance per dollar, performance per watt, performance per square millimeter.

They went with "crazy low" clock speeds, but Drake has double the number of cores of AMD's Z1 Extreme. It's almost as if the design doesn't exist to look like a desktop PC.

@Thraktor's numbers, which remain the best analysis I've seen of the situation, propose 550Mhz as peak efficiency for the entire Ampere line, and that a very large GPU would be the natural consequence of maximizing performance per watt. You go to the most efficient clock speed, and then add cores till you either run out of power budget, run out of money, or hit a weird cliff. For Ampere's design, the "weird cliff" is exactly at the number of cores that Drake has.

800Mhz implies that Nintendo had power to spare, which is wild to me, but hey, that's amazing. I find it implausibly high, but if real, that's at the point where Steam Decks "AMD advantage" disappears.

If MLID has Nvidia sources, they're not from the core Tegra team, who would understand embedded levels of power efficiency.
cant Nintendo simply downclock Switch sucessor processor, in order to meet a reasonable perfomance?

Someone told me as a kid I was good at analogies, and that I could make people laugh, and I've not stopped since. I need to either learn to control myself or finally start doing stand up.
My grandmother told me I had a terrible voice and I didn't speak around her unless I was directly asked a question by her, lol. The power words can have on people: either motivates and keeps a person going or can be the total opposite.

Re: Passive cooling,

weren't there some whispers/shipping info pointing to a magnesium alloy body a while back and did some of the recent hands on mention the body feeling metallic?

So many potential dots to connect, the retrospectives after this thing launches are going to to be fun.

My grandmother told me I had a terrible voice and I didn't speak around her unless I was directly asked a question by her, lol. The power words can have on people: either motivates and keeps a person going or can be the total opposite.
Do the words "when is the next Nintendo Direct" hold such power?

Though I can't see it being more than $399USD.
If Valve can price OG Steam Deck 256GB model for $400, I remain somewhat hopeful we get $400 for at least the same storage size for Switch. 512GB would be fantastic, but they'll save that for a higher sku model.
it makes it all the more annoying that there isn't an nvidia handheld to test this on. there could be some great insight there

but we're not far away from Qualcomm's offerings, and they should be able to handle RT natively
Makes you wonder if Nintendo has a clause on Nvidia to not allow a PC handheld with an Nvidia GPU outside Switch 2 for a certain period of time... I remember someone briefly mentioning this here, weeks back.

Nvidia likely wouldn't do it themselves. But even then ghere really aren't any ultra low Nvidia graphics cards available on market though. Orion/Tegra series is all we got now. Nvidia needs to get on it.. Unless they are banking on Nintnedo

Would be really interesting to see a PC handheld with ampere/Blackwell architecture AND ARM cores for power draw sake.

But at least Steam has set a good example with SD. I wonder if they can do the same with SD2. 14 watts with 8 core CPU at 3.5Ghz, and a decent AMS CPU

it caps at 1.6GHz. you can see that in the latest DF video. cpu caps at 2.024GHz

In Chris Sabat Vegeta voice from the early 2000s
How bizarre. Aren't the max clocks for CPU at 3.5GHz for steam deck, or is it just for this specific test by DF?

edit: I haven't seen the video yet, but I scanned the article and didn't see the clock speeds for the test there.

Also wondering if it's possible to cap CPU 3.5Hx and GPU max clocks (1.6Ghz or 1.6 TFLOPs) at the same time.

Last edited:
it seens that everyone forget, Nintendo has stated Nintendo Switch will be they main focus this year, how can you expect Nintendo to knowledge it next console, if Switch is still selling well and it main focus?
How could they NOT announce Switch 2 while Switch 1 is the main focus? If they haven't announced a new thing yet, there's nothing to change the focus to.

If Valve can price OG Steam Deck 256GB model for $400, I remain somewhat hopeful we get $400 for at least the same storage size for Switch. 512GB would be fantastic, but they'll save that for a higher sku model.

Makes you wonder if Nintendo has a clause on Nvidia to not allow a PC handheld with an Nvidia GPU outside Switch 2 for a certain period of time... I remember someone briefly mentioning this here, weeks back.

Nvidia likely wouldn't do it themselves. But even then ghere really aren't any ultra low Nvidia graphics cards available on market though. Orion/Tegra series is all we got now. Nvidia needs to get on it.. Unless they are banking on Nintnedo

Would be really interesting to see a PC handheld with ampere/Blackwell architecture AND ARM cores for power draw sake.

But at least Steam has set a good example with SD. I wonder if they can do the same with SD2. 14 watts with 8 core CPU at 3.5Ghz, and a decent AMS CPU

In Chris Sabat Vegeta voice from the early 2000s
How bizarre. Aren't the max clocks for CPU at 3.5GHz for steam deck, or is it just for this specific test by DF?

Also wondering if it's possible to cap CPU 3.5Hx and GPU max clocks (1.6Ghz or 1.6 TFLOPs) at the same time.
SD have 4 cores not 8

Of course RT is affected by horsepower. It's affected three ways.

1) RT cores run at the same clocks as the rest of the GPU. Faster GPU, more RT power, slower GPU, less RT power.
2) RT is costly. The faster that non-RT code runs, the more time to allocate to RT, and vice versa.
3) RT cores speed up the process of light bouncing through a scene. You still need to draw that light, which comes down to regular shaders.

RT is not a switch that is either on, or off. There are multiple affects that you might layer into a scene with RT. You can do ray traced shadows, or ray traced reflections, or ray traced ambient occlusion, or any combination. You could do ray traced global illumination. Or you could fully path-trace a game and do 100% of rendering via ray-tracing.

And you can do each of these effects at higher or lower resolution. You can use more rays or fewer rays. Rays can have more bounces or fewer bounces.You can include all of the scene in ray tracing, or just part of it. Or you can do the whole scene, but with lower poly geometry.

There are hundreds if not thousands of combinations. But, to give you two examples: Unreal Engine actually kinda does have an RT switch. On low-end Nvidia hardware, turning it on costs something like 4% of performance. Control has a "medium" RT setting which is basically just reflections. Turning it on eats ~50% of performance on the same hardware.

So you can see that there is wildly different results here.
So where does the RT advantage of switch2 over steam deck come into play, since it's obvious that switch2's horsepower will be weaker than steam deck

SD have 4 cores not 8
I think you misread my quote. Yeah I know Steam Deck has 4 cores. I was talking about Steam Deck 2 potentially having 8 cores. Well, it pretty much needs 8 cores to be competitive against other PC handhelds in the CPU department. I was talking about the possibility of SD2 having 8 CPU cores with the same clock speeds of 3.5GHz max as current SD, and a reasonably clocked GPU, at 15 watts.

Last edited:
For those of us that live in the USA on the east coast, will the meeting start around 2AM in the morning like the past ones
It'll be at 3 am EDT. Remember Daylight Savings Time much of the US observes, but not Japan.

Edit: the 3 months and full year earnings are always at 3 am EDT, while the 9 months earnings is at 2 am EST, the only one that's at issue is the 6 months since it can be either before or after DST ends.

Do you heard maybe if TSMC 4N is indeed node?
8op9xv.jpg

A switch 2 that can operate around 4 teraflops docked with the only sacrifice being to turn the handheld clocks down to super low levels?

Me to Nintendo: "Your terms are more than acceptable".

But can this actually be accomplished? Particularly with the possibility one of them brings up saying that Nintendo could attach a fan inside the dock?

Actually I think I'd argue the exact opposite. If anything, Nintendo is less likely to try all the cool new features of a new system. I'm not saying they don't take advantage of them, but I feel like third parties like Namco and Capcom tend to do a much better job utilizing all the cool new goodies. Remember, none of Nintendo's internal developers even bothered to use bump mapping in their games until the Wii, even though the GameCube was capable of doing it as well.
BOTW utilized state-of-the-art lighting technology and Lumen-like lighting technology from the 8th generation, and Nintendo was clearly one of the best at utilizing the most advanced rendering technology of the time in the realm of graphics technology.

Yeah, I've got my own "I probably only do this because an adult said something to me 35 years ago." I'd like to believe I'm not the product of small things that happened in my youth, but I'm on a gaming forum for goodness sake.

cant Nintendo simply downclock Switch sucessor processor, in order to meet a reasonable perfomance?
There is no downclock. "Downclock" is when you take the default clock of the chip, and make it go down. But this is a custom chip, the "default clock" will be whatever Nintendo wants it to be

When you buy a graphics card, it's got the number of cores that Nvidia thinks it can sell you at that price point. You then take those number of cores or leave them. Your only control over the power and performance of the chip is to change the clock speeds.

But this chip is completely custom. Nintendo has control over both the cores and the clock speeds. They don't have to be stuck changing one thing to get the power and performance they want. Whatever clock and core count that the chip winds up with, it will be exactly what Nintendo wants, to balance performance, cost, and power.

So where does the RT advantage of switch2 over steam deck come into play, since it's obvious that switch2's horsepower will be weaker than steam deck
To make an exaggerated analogy, Switch 2 will have a DLSS advantage over PS5 regardless of general level of system capabilities, because it has the parts to do DLSS and PS5 doesn't. For at least the current/recent generations of GPU design, ray tracing is another one of the relative strengths of NVIDIA over AMD.

the advantage comes in the form of lower performance losses over AMD. and, of course, bespoke implementation. it means everything in this case. for example, the console versions of Avatar is doing things that aren't being done on PC that would still help PC performance (which includes SD)

Both DLSS and RT on Nvidia is handled with dedicated hardware. For AMD to do the same thing requires digging into GPU resources that already have a use. So more dividing of those resources is done. Now, where did this "obvious" notion come from about Switch 2's horsepower being weaker than Steam Deck? Given Switch 2 has 12 SMs which provides 3x the shader count as Steam Deck, and on TSMC 4N and educated calculations putting the efficiency peak at around 550Mhz that equates to 1.7 TFlops that would be for portable mode, how is that weaker than Steam Deck which goes up to 1.6TFlops, but has to dig into resources that make that up for FSR/RT?

Last edited:
It'll be at 3 am EDT. Remember Daylight Savings Time much of the US observes, but not Japan.

Edit: the 3 months and full year earnings are always at 3 am EDT, while the 9 months earnings is at 2 am EST, the only one that's at issue is the 6 months since it can be either before or after DST ends.
i completely forgot about DST, so yeah i will just go to bed that night and pray i wake up to confirmation from Nintendo about a Switch Successor and 20 pages of people reacting instead of Nintendo remaining mum and this place turning into one of the most depressive places on the web

At any rate I'd attend a Ted talk of yours.

DF has looked at RT on the Steam Deck and ROG Ally. The Deck is tested primarily through Steam OS, but windows on the Deck doesn't provide the same level of performance (e.g. it's a lot lower), thus highlighting the excisting driver and windows quirks on the Deck.
There's not much of new conclusions to base speculation on, but it does provide an updated framing of how RT works on a handheld format with current day devices.

If the Series S is the lowest denominator in the current home console space, then these handheld are the equivalent in the handheld space for current-gen games.
One interesting thing to not is that all of the tested hardware is made on or has evolved from RDNA2 (the ROG Ally is RDNA3). Some relative comparisons are performed between these devices, where they mention how the Series S doesn't have RT effects, whereas the Steam Deck at its targeted resolution is able to run it at a playable level.

Companion article: https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2024-steam-deck-rt-tested-vs-rog-ally

The resolution at which they primarily test at is 720p or upscaled to 720p.

I wish they provided some additional metrics also (e.g. memory use, power usage), but on the other hand they're not really that unknown from previous testing.
ROG Ally's RDNA3 is able to provide the performance uplift over the Steam Deck, but it's power usage is also higher.

Tested titles are:
  • Control
  • Doom Eternal
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Crysis 2 Remastered
  • Persona 3 Reload
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Metro Exodus Enhanced edition
I wish Oliver had access to the RTX 2050 (4GB) that Rich had used for his faux-T239 tests, although I presume that the low VRAM would be too constrained even at the low resolution.

One specific title that stands out and something that @ILikeFeet already brought up once when Avatar:Frontier's of Pandora was released, is that the ROG Ally even with its hardware grunt doesn't provide a playable experience and stutters when traversing through the world.
Although Oliver doesn't say it, it does highlight how the limited bandwidth of these handheld can be constraining in current day's titles, but for the Switch 2 there'll be a bespoke port so certain aspects of that can perhaps be remedied. Moreover, VRAM usage on AMD and NVIDIA aren't 1 to 1 and there are certain nuances that can make a difference (e.g. architectural differences, API).

The good news about this for switch 2 is... Nvidia's DLSS and superior ray tracing should give us better than steam deck for games that aren't CPU constrained.

Hoping as always Switch 2 gets lpddr5x RAM.
somewhat selfishly want a larger power gap than 2x between docked and handheld modes, in part out of hope that they support 120 Hz displays through the dock* (I'm assuming the handheld display remains at 60 Hz). Lowering the handheld power is one way to get closer to that, but ideally they just bump up the clocks of docked mode more.
Only issue with that is.. I'm pretty sure there's no 60Hz screens with VRR. So 120Hz in docked is all fine and dandy on docked, but not having a 90-120Hz screen for VRR support at least on handheld would suck. I can settle for 90. 40Hz can be set on an 80hz mode using a 90hz screen like Steam Deck.
There is no downclock. "Downclock" is when you take the default clock of the chip, and make it go down. But this is a custom chip, the "default clock" will be whatever Nintendo wants it to be

When you buy a graphics card, it's got the number of cores that Nvidia thinks it can sell you at that price point. You then take those number of cores or leave them. Your only control over the power and performance of the chip is to change the clock speeds.

But this chip is completely custom. Nintendo has control over both the cores and the clock speeds. They don't have to be stuck changing one thing to get the power and performance they want. Whatever clock and core count that the chip winds up with, it will be exactly what Nintendo wants, to balance performance, cost, and power.
I don't want to say, "to be fair," but I think it's reasonable that while the theoretical max clocks are at 4 TFLOPs for docked for T239, we'll probably get less than that l,ike the 20nm TX1 on switch was officially down clocked by Nintendo to have half on the theoretical CPU speed (1Ghz vs w), while keeping 78.6% of the GPU speeds (vs 1GHz theoretical), to meet their power draw requirements. I know some are gonna say the 20nm node wasn't great and leaking power though, and I don't think even maxed clocks out for CPU and GPU on the tegra shield (though cpu clocks were way higher).

But considering a lot of us are anticipating Switch 2 to have like 1.1GHz instead of the 1.3GHz (18% hit) and many of us are thinking 1.5-1.7Ghz, instead of the CPU clocks to max out at the 2.2GHz or whatever for power draw reasons as well, it kinda falls in line.

Re: Passive cooling,

weren't there some whispers/shipping info pointing to a magnesium alloy body a while back and did some of the recent hands on mention the body feeling metallic?

So many potential dots to connect, the retrospectives after this thing launches are going to to be fun.
Chassis that aids with cooling ≠ passive cooling. A chip like T239 needs to run with a fan in order to not get throttled hard, as we can see quite clearly with the A17 Pro, which uses exclusively passive cooling.

If it's running on ARM, then it's not really a "PC handheld" anymore. The whole draw of something like the ROG Ally to a PC gamer is that it's the exact same as an equivalent PC under the hood with no architectural weirdness, and having to deal with x86 to ARM translation would add quite a bit of jank. So long as Nvidia doesn't have an x86 license and Intel continues to prioritize productivity in their CPU architectures, AMD will continue to dominate the handheld PC market.

Probably not, considering there's a rumour from Reuters about Nvidia's designing Arm based SoCs for PCs that run on Microsoft Windows for after 2024, which is 2025 at the earliest.

And I believe other people, including myself, were speculating that Nintendo's the exclusive customer for the highest binned T239s.

Only issue with that is.. I'm pretty sure there's no 60Hz screens with VRR.
Theoretically, Nintendo could ask Sharp to design a custom 60 Hz display with VRR support, assuming the video game console Sharp's involved with during the R&D phase is the Nintendo Switch's successor. But I don't believe that's going to be cheap, especially if Sharp considers VRR support as a premium feature.

If it's running on ARM, then it's not really a "PC handheld" anymore. The whole draw of something like the ROG Ally to a PC gamer is that it's the exact same as an equivalent PC under the hood with no architectural weirdness, and having to deal with x86 to ARM translation would add quite a bit of jank. So long as Nvidia doesn't have an x86 license and Intel continues to prioritize productivity in their CPU architectures, AMD will continue to dominate the handheld PC market.
The most popular of the handheld PCs, the Steam Deck, is already leaning pretty heavily on translation layers to make much of its software work. CPU emulation would just be another one for the pile, and potentially a worthwhile one if it allows for an otherwise more efficient or capable device. Plus, in theory, the goal is to have PC developers natively targeting ARM eventually.

Somehow there are some reverts on the commit of T239 on Linux. Don't quote me on this though since I just saw this stuff on some banned source.

Edit: Looks like this has already been talked about.

Last edited:
Somehow there are some reverts on the commit of T239 on Linux. Don't quote me on this though since I just saw this stuff on some banned source.
This has been discussed in the thread before. The changes were made to a non-Nvidia repository and likely have no real significance.

Damn, I’m sorry she said that to you! It really is something how well we remember comments like that from a young age. They’re so formative

What is the Steam Deck Mhz output, since from what i read it's said to be 1600Mhz, like wouldn't it drain the battery by a lot.

So what's our speculated guessed, since didn't @Thraktor speculated it very nicely.
Yea it would, and it does. Drakes gpu is 3 times larger than the SD, so they are not comparable.

Drake is built for power efficiency first and foremost. More cores at lower clocks is way more efficient.

Please read this staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom