• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I promised myself I wouldn’t do this, but I want to mix up speculation a bit. I’ve been hearing things (mods can verify)

Please do not share this information outside of this website!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Hope this helps narrow down the speculation a little!
It's perfect that I can't tell if this is a shitpost or not.

did you guys know that "concess" is the opposite of "process?" or did I just blow your fucking minds

Next week I'm gonna sit down in Toadstool Cafe, order a Bowsers Fireball Challenge, and boot up YouTube to watch the last wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC be revealed live. And after that, I'm gonna go hit some blocks and fuck up Bowser on the Mario Kart ride. And I'll be happy.
What has Bowser ever done to you?

I come here looking for some jolly conversation and excitement about the direct, and all I see is vile, blatant disrespect for The Process. Shame on you Fami.

I feel like posting jokes, no matter how obvious you think they are, behind hidden tags defeats the purpose of hidden tags.

Unless “The Process” ends with me playing F-Zero GX on my Nintendo Switch, I couldn’t care less about The Process.

Metroid Prime????????? More like it‘s a Metroid CRIME that it would take precedence over F-Zero

Alright, NOW, you got me truly interested! DK and Metroid fans finally being able to live in harmony, after all this time?

Only one thing I really want to see about. C'mon, Rockman.....!

if both this franchises have constant excelent games, no need to fight, we just want excelent games for both franchises, just give a excelent Metroid/Donkey Kong games for us, and everything will live in harmony.

F5R8okcXMAAoIsz

I feel like we are a month or two early for that. Wave 5 came out in July. Also, Wave 3 was revealed in November of last year.

I'll just say it here, I think Ashen is completely bogus and will disappear entirely once they're proved wrong

Excited to go back to process coping with some heavy proccium after no Metroid Prime 4 is shown

/s
The lore of Metroid Prime tells the tale of the Chozo who trusted the process. When a meteor violently disrupted their peaceful sanctuary and spread a plague throughout the land, they did not simply fall into despair. They knew the day would eventually come when a hero would emerge, and the Great Poison would at long last be purged.

We are currently in the tribulation period where our conviction is being tested. But where Samus purified Tallon IV, so too will she purify us, in due time. The Chozo may have tragically perished before her arrival, but their faith was not misplaced. If they can wait decades for their savior, I can wait a little longer for Metroid Prime 4.

Trust the process.

The lore of Metroid Prime tells the tale of the Chozo who trusted the process. When a meteor violently disrupted their peaceful sanctuary and spread a plague throughout the land, they did not simply fall into despair. They knew the day would eventually come when a hero would emerge, and the Great Poison would at long last be purged.

We are currently in the tribulation period where our conviction is being tested. But where Samus purified Tallon IV, so too will she purify us, in due time. The Chozo may have tragically perished before her arrival, but their faith was not misplaced. If they can wait decades for their savior, I can wait a little longer for Metroid Prime 4.

Trust the process.

See you in the review thread.

Amen.

Trust the process.
so that means no prime 4 till where all dead

I remember Gamexplain had speculated with the last wave Diddy Kong was going to come. I think that honestly makes sense for the most DK in the direct. Regardless of Ashen said it or not as far as DK in Mario Kart is concerned.

A new DK game being announced makes little sense when promoting Mario Wonder.

So, given the weight of the claims, I've been keeping tabs on our new friend who apparently know upcoming information yet to be revealed, and have compiled everything into a clear and readable format. All information is directly from their own posts, so the rest of this comment will be hidden.

And there you have it! Hopefully I haven't missed anything.

This could be a good resource for holding this new mysterious individual accountable, or just reinvigorating the hype around these parts (as if we need it). One way or the other, things should come to fruition pretty soon seeing as we're almost a full week into September.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I remember Gamexplain had speculated with the last wave Diddy Kong was going to come. I think that honestly makes sense for the most DK in the direct. Regardless of Ashen said it or not as far as DK in Mario Kart is concerned.

A new DK game being announced makes little sense when promoting Mario Wonder.
Imagine if we a get a cranky kong announcement for mario kart but no prime 4, it will be vga 2013 all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom