• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get two out of three and I will do backflips.
tumblr_lxoc2my2hq1qbzf0vo1_r1_500.gif

So, I promised myself I wouldn’t do this, but I want to mix up speculation a bit. I’ve been hearing things (mods can verify)

Please do not share this information outside of this website!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Hope this helps narrow down the speculation a little!

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Yeah this is ONE Direct where expectations really need to be "tempered", especially first party wise. We already have two announced 2024 games waiting to get detailed and one heavily rumored remake (FE4). Q1 2024 should be stacked already.

If we really do get a Direct, I expect a Prime 4 teaser, at bare minimum.

Also hoping we finally get FE4 Remake, I been waiting awhile for that one.

So, I promised myself I wouldn’t do this, but I want to mix up speculation a bit. I’ve been hearing things (mods can verify)

Please do not share this information outside of this website!

Hope this helps narrow down the speculation a little!
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude; I do enjoy the speculation and for what you said! I'm just hoping I eloquently laid out my skepticism given what you shared as a fair counter-argument

Temper those expectations, a fall Direct ain't gonna be that stacked.

Like I said, it's a dream.

The new Donkey Kong, if it exists, I doubt it will be there because of Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Nintendo doesn't want to put these two platform games in "confrontation".

F-Zero, there have been rumors.... We'll have to wait and see....

On the other hand, I believe in Metroid Prime 4 ! :D

I hope this doesn't come off as rude; I do enjoy the speculation and for what you said! I'm just hoping I eloquently laid out my skepticism given what you shared as a fair counter-argument
i-uh....i don't think they were being serious????????

If DK is shown, it's 100% a 3D game. A 2D platformer announcement doesn't make sense at this time with Super Mario Bros Wonder just around the corner. I'm not sure if releasing a major 3D platformer right before the Switch 2 is a good idea, but we'll see what happens!

Ahead of the release of Mario Wonder, if Famiboard's doesn't have a new theme with annoying flowers that talk when you move your mouse over them, then this website is going to get a strongly worded post from me.

Dring, Dring

Fami, the phone is ringing, no worries I’ll pick it up……. Is there a Dare Arenogames in the house? Anybody? I’m looking for a Dare Arenogames

So, given the weight of the claims, I've been keeping tabs on our new friend who apparently know upcoming information yet to be revealed, and have compiled everything into a clear and readable format. All information is directly from their own posts, so the rest of this comment will be hidden.

And there you have it! Hopefully I haven't missed anything.

This could be a good resource for holding this new mysterious individual accountable, or just reinvigorating the hype around these parts (as if we need it). One way or the other, things should come to fruition pretty soon seeing as we're almost a full week into September.

Next week I'm gonna sit down in Toadstool Cafe, order a Bowsers Fireball Challenge, and boot up YouTube to watch the last wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC be revealed live. And after that, I'm gonna go hit some blocks and fuck up Bowser on the Mario Kart ride. And I'll be happy.

This bloke is a joke

Nvm he's good folk

The problem is just that I don't understand the process

edit: I mean I know what the process is. I know it like the back of my hand and could recite it in my sleep. I just don't really get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom