• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Septemebr 20th 2016 exactly one month before Switch was revealed, CEO of Pokemon Company said:

"The NX is trying to change the concept of what it means to be a home console device or a handheld device,"

I believe that Nintendo was like:

That right here, what he said, might be the biggest insult by our major gaming partner company in the past decade. We literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at our screens. We knew we had NDA's but he just tweeted it out like that. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once he knew that it's a secret he should have just kept his mouth shut.

Hoping something similiar will happen with Drake.

Last edited:
My month of reveals prophecy is happening

Week 1 - Xeno 3 Direct
Week 2 - Partner Showcase
Week 3 - Splat 3 OLED
Week 4 - ????
Region name and regional rat and bird reveal video drop. GF is taking their time and I'm not liking it.

How high are the chances for a July reveal with some BotW footage? 100% right?

Just to recap, we had a significant news/event for the past 3 weeks, is that correct?

W1: Xenoblade 3 Direct
W2: Partner Showcase
W3: Splatoon 3 OLED

And there is possibly something happening next week too.

Just to recap, we had a significant news/event for the past 3 weeks, is that correct?

W1: Xenoblade 3 Direct
W2: Partner Showcase
W3: Splatoon 3 OLED

And there is possibly something happening next week too.
There is always something happening next week!

You can’t leak what doesn’t exist, EPD Tokyo after a trip to Retro Studios learned about BBQ and adopted the Retro way of developing games (making BBQ instead).
Hahaha, that's cracking me up pretty good right now! :ROFLMAO: Not a bad art, BBQ, in and of itself, plus it's tastier! But, maybe not the most useful for game development, haha! :ROFLMAO:

I like how the Splatoon 3 Pro Controller is just an uglier Splatoon 2 Pro Controller. The Oled looks nice though
Even the normal Pro Controller is already not the best looking piece of hardware. But at least it is comfortable.

On Septemebr 20th 2016 exactly one month before Switch was revealed, CEO of Pokemon Company said:

"The NX is trying to change the concept of what it means to be a home console device or a handheld device,"

I believe that Nintendo was like:

That right here, what he said, might be the biggest insult by our major gaming partner company in the past decade. We literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at our screens. We knew we had NDA's but he just tweeted it out like that. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once he knew that it's a secret he should have just kept his mouth shut.

Hoping something similiar will happen with Drake.
lukas, would you mind linking? i'd love to see that!

thx for sharing!

You ever wonder why time seems to go by faster as you get old? Well studies suggest that kids actually do experience time different than adults. Because their brains are able to process information more quickly, time appears to move slower to them. But since adult brains process information slower, time appears to go by faster. The point is, most of you are well past the Switch Pro/4K parts of your lives. Your processor is slower and your visions are blurry. Forget about Switch Pro. Some of you are now in the N64 years of your life. For others, they're already at the Game and Watch stage.

Don’t know if I have a headache or a head cold today, I really can’t tell the difference but it feels like a head cold if anything so I haven’t been on if anything at all

Nintendo could literally post a black background with Bayo 3’s release date in stock white text on it and nothing else until the game’s release, and I’d be the happiest camper ever

Honest question: If Zelda comes out next Spring and there is no sign of new hardware even by then, how will all of you react? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised seeing how many years we have been waiting so far.

Honest question: If Zelda comes out next Spring and there is no sign of new hardware even by then, how will all of you react? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised seeing how many years we have been waiting so far.
Fine. I played BOTW in Wii U so it would be a upgrade.

I don’t care about new hardware at all really, so long as the games keep coming to switch for a while

I find it hilarious that God of War released more than 1 year after BOTW and yet its sequel is releasing earlier than BOTW 2.
"the best comes last"

edit: this is more or less a german phrase. Don't know if it is popular in english speaking countries

I find it hilarious that God of War released more than 1 year after BOTW and yet its sequel is releasing earlier than BOTW 2.
Same for 3D Mario if it's even releasing next year lol

but the pacing and time in wich Nintendo are taking to finish their games is completely "normal" , despite the Switch being closer to PS3 generation rather than the PS4 generation

Nintendo can have plenty games complete. It doesn’t mean they want to release them now. We’re in the middle of figuring out if a new Switch is coming this year or next. That could be reason for Nintendo to hold back some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom