• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously has Nintendo ever announced a special edition console and a new hardware console so close before. I just don’t think this will happen. I think people should just RESET THE CLOCKS!
Yes, multiple times. There were no less than three special edition 3DSs announced within 2 weeks of the New 3DS announcement.

I don't think we'll get a Pro announcement until AFTER the SpOLED is out, but we should get something interesting either tomorrow or next week. Bayonetta 3 news is coming.

I'd want a Zelda edition Switch UHD, really. If I knew I could get that, I'd wait until 2023 and spend the extra time saving up and mentally preparing myself for the preorder madness.

So next week will be Xenoblade 3 previews. I think people are saying on July 13th. Makes me think whatever might be happening next week has to happen on Monday or Tuesday.

gang it’s obviously not
HAPPENING

I am in superposition of extremely hyped and having endless fun on the hype and shitpost train but also believing that nothing is happening because if I believe nothing is happening, if anything happens, it’s a fun surprise

so FUCK YEAH IT’S HAPPENING
and also not at all, ever, sorry gang, no future, nintendo’s closed

So since summer officially started (summer solstice), we have gotten a Nintendo announcement in some form every week (Xenoblade direct, mini partner direct, and splatoon oled). Next week there also seems to be a high chance of Nintendo announcing something again due to that weird gap in the Splatoon event. Do you think Nintendo was like "No E3? Guess it is time for Nintendo summer" and we get some form of announcement every week of summer lol maybe ending right before the fall equinox?

Something is definitely happening next week (besides Xenoblade previews). Just don’t know what it is. Bayonetta 3 could be pointing in the direction of what it is.

Another hour, another hint.

In a Nintendo Direct on February 17th 2021 when Miitopia remaster was announced for Switch the horse character was also introduced. Are you getting it? Miitopia was developer by EPD 4, which is the same team that developed 1-2 Switch and many others. Main protagonist of 1-2 Switch sequel, (Everybody's 1-2 Switch) seems to be a horse character or stinky horse to be precise. They were hinting since last year and you don't even noticed. Mic drop.

horse.png

I don't even need a Pro. I don't fear the 540p side as you do!

pixel-meme.png

No that's 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝.
tbh, I thought they would somehow made Shigeru Miyamoto 2 but seems like that's not happening just yet.

No that's 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝.
More like micro budget since they're recycling 99.9% of the assets

I don't think we'll get a Pro announcement until AFTER the SpOLED is out, but we should get something interesting either tomorrow or next week. Bayonetta 3 news is coming.
These special editions really aren't anywhere near that significant. It's an incredibly minor announcement, hence the complete lack of fanfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom