• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait when they will show Drake the people that were doubting will say "oh, it was obvious. It always made sense on this week".
Wanna place my stake in the ground and say I will eat crow if it's shown next week. I will be stoked to be wrong.

I can’t wait for them to show off Drake and everyone who didn’t believe in it are gonna find literally any reason to keep believing they were somehow still right

Can't wait when they will show Drake the people that were doubting will say "oh, it was obvious. It always made sense on this week".
Can't wait for all the folks saying:"its 0,0001% weaker then the Steam Deck. Wtf Nintendo. Fuck off. You can kiss your business goodbye. "

I wouldn't know, since I hid it last time it happened.
The Nvidia leak was probably the biggest event in that thread and it exceeded people's minimum expectations about next Nintendo hardware.

I'm not fond of the assertion that it's folks working themselves up into a tizzy and then constantly getting disappointed, I personally learned a lot form that thread. I'll drop it.

I hope it's the NateDrake so it can give us official Nintendo Reassurance.
Don't know how that naming scheme would jive with Sony though.

The Nvidia leak was probably the biggest event in that thread and it exceeded people's minimum expectations about next Nintendo hardware.

I'm not fond of the assertion that it's folks working themselves up into a tizzy and then constantly getting disappointed, I personally learned a lot form that thread. I'll drop it.

I haven't asserted the thread is JUST that. Only that I, personally, find that event heartbreaking when it happens, which has historically happened quite often, and would rather not look at it.

It is certainly interesting to see people wanting to laugh at people who have doubts but when people who have doubts get it right they are called "toxic" and "they are ruining the good vibes".
To be fair

they ARE ruining the good vibes

Hey, thank you again for all your help with translating and things! I never wanted to put you into any uncomfortable situation or anything. I honestly appreciated all your help with everything! It was just for fun and interest, and my own curiosity. I know too you were talking about practicing translation for fun too, but I feel I took advantage of the offer. Again, though, it was just because I like getting hyped up (like a clown, haha, like on this thread!), not for totally defining a whole "narrative" of the hardware or anything. But, I really did appreciate your help! If something else comes across (not hardware related!), I'll be hitting you up again!

Yes, yes it is!! So looking forward to it!
Hey no worries!! You didn't make me feel uncomfortable and you didn't take advantage of me either! The general offer is still open for everyone as well, don't worry!

1657142568428.png

Thanks to all the beans
- Nintendo

Can't think of many things that have better vibes than making fun of people who are supposedly tired of a topic yet keep inserting themselves into the discussion about said topic.

Seems like you guys are not realizing this so I need to remind you. We last saw Aonuma in March with that fresh new haircut, we will probably see him by September. 4-6 months gap. That dude will look entirely different now.

And laugh at people who doubt it's good vibes? Understand.
It’s not that we’re laughing at doubters (not seriously, anyway) but the people we‘re pre-emptively rolling our eyes at are people who are going to take all of the evidence and precedence we’ve compiled and analyzed here as a group and say “well, they were right, but it’s a coincidence, and all the work they did was stupid and pointless.”

Oh man...looks delicious!

No BOTW2 ice cream? fuck this world
Hahaha! :ROFLMAO: Link's Choco-Marshmallow Korok Crisp flavor? Maybe they're showing that one in a different post?

Hey no worries!! You didn't make me feel uncomfortable and you didn't take advantage of me either! The general offer is still open for everyone as well, don't worry!
Thank you pal! Greatly appreciate it! I come across game-related things in Chinese too that are pretty interesting sometimes, so will remember that! And for anyone else needing translation, know that he does a phenomenal job!

View attachment 559

Thanks to all the beans
- Nintendo
Hahaha! This is important in a way we haven't yet begun to comprehend! :ROFLMAO:

It is certainly interesting to see people wanting to laugh at people who have doubts but when people who have doubts get it right they are called "toxic" and "they are ruining the good vibes".
I mean if there are rumors and leaks about a device over a year or so, and people believe them, then a device that matches those leaks and rumors releases, and you (preemptively!) call that a "broken clock being right twice a day", then I don't really know what you expect

Me every time someone tries to downplay leaks, insider information and fun, harmless discussions about both:

SmallKnobbyBirdofparadise-max-1mb.gif

It’s not that we’re laughing at doubters (not seriously, anyway) but the people we‘re pre-emptively rolling our eyes at are people who are going to take all of the evidence and precedence we’ve compiled and analyzed here as a group and say “well, they were right, but it’s a coincidence, and all the work they did was stupid and pointless.”
I just think I'm leaving it permanently. I have been patronized and ridiculed on the subject for several years now. When I said in the thread about the Switch OLED video going private "It may be a new bundle" there were people saying that I was going to be a new meme. When someone does not buy the theory of others, they are dogpiled.

I just think I'm leaving it permanently. I have been patronized and ridiculed on the subject for several years now. When I said in the thread about the Switch OLED video going private "It may be a new bundle" there were people saying that I was going to be a new meme. When someone does not buy the theory of others, they are dogpiled.
you seriously think you're the one who has been patronized and ridiculed to??

Seems like you guys are not realizing this so I need to remind you. We last saw Aonuma in March with that fresh new haircut, we will probably see him by September. 4-6 months gap. That dude will look entirely different now.
duALSIf.jpg

Me every time someone tries to downplay leaks, insider information and fun, harmless discussions about both:

SmallKnobbyBirdofparadise-max-1mb.gif
Hahaha! :ROFLMAO:

It all comes down to beans somehow...
Haha! :ROFLMAO: Doesn't it always?

Too fatigued (from the real world, not the hype cycle) to take part much, but it's fun to pop in and see the madness continuing apace.

Shine on, crazy diamonds.

Nah that wasn’t cool of them. Dogpiling is bad and is worth maybe reporting.

I don't know how anyone can come in to pretty much the most overt and over the top meme thread I've ever made and get so upset about some light ribbing for being a "non-believer"

As 'Run 3' begins, CERN touts discovery of exotic particles

GENEVA (AP) — The physics lab that’s home to the world’s largest atom smasher announced on Tuesday the observation of three new “exotic particles” that could provide clues about the force that binds subatomic particles together.
The observation of a new type of pentaquark and the first duo of tetraquarks at CERN, the Geneva-area home to the Large Hadron Collider, offers a new angle to assess the “strong force” that holds together the nuclei of atoms."

I'm still not sure what this has to do with Nintendo and their beans, OR with Pikmin 4?!

Dueling peaks botw ice cream flavor

q8Dv7rY.jpg

What flavors would you put in it? Chocolate and vanilla, or something more exotic?

I mean if there are rumors and leaks about a device over a year or so, and people believe them, then a device that matches those leaks and rumors releases, and you (preemptively!) call that a "broken clock being right twice a day", then I don't really know what you expect
Yeah but there a couple people that are just being arrogant. I was lucky earlier to have someone nicely explain the new thing that occurred but that isn't always true.

There's a cliquey atmosphere in threads like this and it's been very apparent the last couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom