• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I think we probably don't quite make 700, assuming the announcement is just under 11 hours from now. I'd be happy to be proved wrong, though
I’m feeling hopeful in that the final hours before announcement usually see a speed up in posting, with a lot of anxious reset the clock energy. We do need more than 50 posts an hour from where we are sitting though.

Quick everyone tell me their opinions on blue hair swordsmen
Marth seems like a cool guy, still haven’t played either version of his actual game for more than 30 minutes though. If Swordswomen are allowed, Lucina is my favorite and I did beat her game.

Would love to play Ike’s games, they should make a dual pack for them.

We are 4 pages away keep shit posting.
plasticine-poop-isolated-on-white-background-picture-id177769447

What if Retro put Metroid Prime 4 to make Donkey Kong: The Best Musical The Game?
If Retro put off MP4 for Donkey Kong: The Best Musical The Game I’d rapidly alternate between “F****** Donkey Kong” energy and heck yeah it’s real this is incredible and I can’t be mad energy.

In 3 days of my 9 day vacation I have finally 100% Xenoblade 3 and finished Blossom Tales 2. There's an empty feeling now that I have finished Xenoblade 3. I have no clue what to play next.

Okay which sort of samus should prime 4 feature:
Edge of tomorrow Emily blunt samus
Or
Anime Sara Jean underwood samus

There is a right and a wrong answer and you will be judged privately for incorrect answers

26 posts in 12 minutes is the energy we need to get to 700 pages. Just think if everyone reading this puts in a post right now, we’ll probably jump to 700 in an hour or two.

Well… I think Switchum is off to bed for the night.

I will be up early tomorrow as I have a class to get to for 9 AM downtown… and a Direct announcement to catch ;)

See you tomorrow. It has been an honour shitposting with you.

Oh we doing hot takes? I got one for you all

Nsider > Famiboards
Nsider was like the wild west of forum posting. I frequented the Power On, Smash Bros., and Kirby boards and they all exuded a particular chaos.

The Kirby board in particular was almost entirely fan-made sprite comics shared among a very small group of people (I still have contact/am friends with many of then). There was a big Kirby game drought at the time so that was all there was to do.

I wrote crappy fanfics, made crappy sprite comics, and posted Smash Bros. Brawl newcomer debates all day long. It was the best. Very formative kid years. I was so scared of getting banned for sharing friend codes over PM, which is so incredibly quaint now, lol.

I still don't get what people are mad at with the NSO borders
Lack of a border would help the actual game visuals stand out more, especially on OLED displays where black pixels aren't unnecessarily illuminated.

If they really want to force a border on always they could at least include some options that are more interesting to look at; the SNES Mini did. Both of these are standard features in retro collections that really shouldn't be absent from NSO.

Ok, I was playing Remix 10 in Mario Run because this game is actually one of the best Mario games and it’s a good time waster. Now I want a new Mario with some new remixes of the classics (plus the amazing new stuff they always make).

lemme see what I've got for you tonight...

Lack of a border would help the actual game visuals stand out more, especially on OLED displays where black pixels aren't unnecessarily illuminated.
Right. On the OLED, that weird border thing is costing you battery life. So it’s doubly irksome.

Knock on wood, but I have a wired connection and it has been much better with the proper game compared to the demo.
I'm jealous, because for me it's 5-7 disconnects after some pretty protracted matchmaking for one successful game

This isn't counting disconnections after the game starts, or the "your network is unstable" errors either

This week could be the week that Nintendo finally announce that they're going to make some form of Wario Land playable on Switch.

anticipates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom